• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Art Online CRT: Minor Buffs To The Entire Verse

In the previous CRT you felt like Kirito was exaggerating the size of the Milky Way that's because he used the word could which mean he doubts that the size of what he's looking at and is not sure that it's actually the size of the Milky Way
Yes cuz' he was about to get downgraded to 4-B. After finding the universe shaking scans, we decided to keep him 4-A.
Kirito used could in his statement which mean he's not sure or he doubts that it's the size of the Milky Way and how would Kirito know the size of the Milky Way when he's never seen it for himself in real life.
I mean... he literally described the the Underworld as the Milky Way. He can literally describe the Underworld as anything he wanted, but in this case, Kirito compared the Underworld to the Milky Way.

I mean... he literally described the the Underworld as the Milky Way. He can literally describe the Underworld as anything he wanted, but in this case, Kirito compared the Underworld to the Milky Way.
He used could and if you look up the meaning of could in a sentence it means he showed doubt in his statement because he's not sure if it's actually the size of the Milky Way. How the character says his statement is how you should interpret it and he used could which mean he doubts that it's actually as big as the Milky Way

P.S: To be honest I'm having a lot of fun debating this with you.

Hopefully this is gonna be my last post for this thread as to get this over with so I can make my own CRT.

I agree with Attack Reflection and Shield Creation.

I heavily disagree for Universal Range and the solid 4-B. (this is what my CRT will talk about)

For the immortality I think type 6 would be best since the description for type 6 is switching to a back up body which is what switching accounts should mean.

Though the nigh omniscience is kinda iffy now that I think about it.

I heavily disagree on Absolute zero but Enhanced Ice Manipulation should be good.

So what are the current conclusions here, and can somebody summarise the arguments so they are easy for me and others to evaluate?

So what are the current conclusions here, and can somebody summarise the arguments so they are easy for me and others to evaluate?
Everything seems fine except Absolute Zero and Omniscience (Nigh-Omniscience seems fine tho), and Universal Range and Immortality Type 4 still kinda sounds like it needs to be discussed (Some people agree and disagree with this)

Last edited:
Okay then.

Do we need more staff input here?

Okay. Thank you for the help. Should I close this then?

I checked his intelligence justifications, and they are nowhere near enough to qualify him as nigh-omniscient, only a real world genius.

I checked his intelligence justifications, and they are nowhere near enough to qualify him as nigh-omniscient, only a real world genius.
Star King and Star Queen are Nigh-Omniscient since they took over the Admin role from Quinella who basically has all knowledge on the Underworld due to being Admin.
Okay. Thank you for the help. Should I close this then?
I guess this could be closed

That is still nowhere near enough to qualify for Nigh-Omniscient intelligence going by the actual listed feats.

"At least Genius" is fine though.

Ant, Quinella has all knowledge in the universe due to her admin status. How is that not Nigh-Omniscient?
Is it just a virtual reality game with A.I.s running around or a true universe?

Also, the problem is that the currently listed feats in Kirito's profile are only of Genius level at best, and I don't see how his comatose human brain in the real world could gain Nigh-Omniscient intelligence from a V.R. simulation.

Nigh-Omniscience is not simply knowing virtually every detail of a virtual reality game. It is about being able to process virtually all information in existence at any given time.

Okay. Nevertheless, nigh-omniscience should be far harder to gain than simply having access to a lot of memorised information, and the actual described intelligence feats do not seem very significant.

Okay. Nevertheless, nigh-omniscience should be far harder to gain than simply having access to a lot of memorised information
Ant, can you explain exactly how having all knowledge in the universe isn't Nigh-Omniscience? Saying they only have access to "a lot of memorised information" is completely inaccurate, since the majority of the information they have is something only they know and that goes beyond the knowledge everyone else in the world.

Okay then. It seems very suspicious that a regular human trapped in a coma while connected to a V.R. machine could somehow develop such ridiculously extreme intelligence though.

But his real world body should still be limited by the limitations of his real world brain, and his actual described intelligence feats during this era do not seem very impressive. As such, this does not seem to make sense to me.

But his real world body should still be limited by the limitations of his real world brain, and his actual described intelligence feats during this era do not seem very impressive. As such, this does not seem to make sense to me.
Can somebody explain this to me please?

His real world body is a different character
Star king kirito is not normal kirito

The underworld was supposedly a game but we know later in the novel that the underworld is an alternate world not a game world

Back