• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Art Online CRT: Minor Buffs To The Entire Verse

Okay then, but the intelligence still needs to be much better explained and justified in his profile page.

I'm checking Kirito profile, some people (including me) comment here disagree with Universal Range, how the hell his profile still have likely universal range??

Okay. If there is no reason for it, it should probably be removed.

You should bring out proof for the world to be universal in sized
First of all, the Underworld is an actual alternate universe, not simply just a VR Game
Stars of breathtaking density stretched in a band from top right to the bottom left of my vision. I suppose you could call it the Milky Way, but no matter how I lined up the potently glowing stars, I could not recognize a single familiar constellation from the real world.
Eight shots of violet-blue light, looking to be three mel in diameter each, all came screaming with metallic howls.
And then, as though they collided violently with a transparent wall, they stopped in midair and ricocheted in different directions.

The universe trembled.
The innumerable stars reflected in Steeka’s widened eyes shook like ripples on water. Next moment, a shockwave roared past her and rumbled the mechadragon’s enormous body.
At a complete loss for words, Steeka noticed that the needle in the miniature instrument on the right side of her imagepanel swung straight up in an instant.
“You’re... joking... that’s impossible...”
Steeka had never seen the instrument, called the «Incarnation meter», move up 20 percent like this. Her ears filled with Laura’nei’s awed voice.
“...I don’t believe it... Such powerful Incarnation...
It’s like the entire universe is trembling...”
But the reality before their eyes was undeniable.
Both the narration and character quoted that the universe trembled. Saying otherwise is ridiculous, at least IMO. Yes. Underworld is a galaxy-sized universe.

"I SUPPOSE you can call it the milky way."

He's not sure.

When we see the galaxy (like, those super cool images online or if you go outside at night in the right place), we don't see the entire bloody galaxy, just a part of the milky way. So Kirito probably is inside a milky way galaxy, but from what little I know of this verse, doesn't the universe/system only create more of the universe as you explore it? Much like how Minecraft only creates chunks as you get near uncovered territory?

"it's LIKE the universe is trembling"

Bruh humans can only comprehend so much of the size of the universe. If there was an earthquake in my area, I could say the same dang thing right?

First of all, the Underworld is an actual alternate universe, not simply just a VR Game
bad context actually, called alternative universe is not a mean to confirm the world being universal in size, i could called a dimension with solar system an universe, but by no mean it is universe in size until i could confirm it size scientifically
Both the narration and character quoted that the universe trembled. Saying otherwise is ridiculous, at least IMO. Yes. Underworld is a galaxy-sized universe.
The narration, like i said above.

And character in-"game" have no ground, unless you could show other proof that they could comprehend the actual universe. But they even mistook planet as star mean they are unreliable

bad context actually, called alternative universe is not a mean to confirm the world being universal in size, i could called a dimension with solar system an universe, but by no mean it is universe in size until i could confirm it size scientifically
Since this is going nowhere, what about Galactic since Kirito compared the Underworld to the Milky Way?

Back