• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Art Online CRT: Minor Buffs To The Entire Verse

As for the speed questioned above, it wasn't Kirito who was calculated to be traveling between planets, it was the mechadragons which was calculated to be the one to be traveling between planets. The stars in this case are planets are Cardina and Admina. And that the mechadragons takes ten minutes to go between the two planets.
Kirito and the Abyssal Horror simply scale to that because the Abyssal Horror is able to catch the mechadragons while they're moving towards the planet at full speed while Kirito is simply faster than the Abyssal Horror. "Interstellar travel" in this case basically means "traveling to different stars" aka "traveling to different planets", which in this case, would be Cardina and Admina. :/

Well, as long as you all are certain that we are not making a mistake, this can probaby be applied then.

Second, we're literally told of the spaceship being very blatantly affected, so saying it didn't shook anything at all is completely incorrect.
Wouldn't that mean that only the space surrounding or around the spaceship is shaking and not the universe itself since the people on the planet didn't feel a thing.

Well until we can confirm the simulation world have actual universe size, then Universal Range is wrong. Seeing a galaxy or two doesn't guarantee is the "world" have universal sized
Exactly and the world seed (which is a down graded version of the cardinal system and is used by the underworld) does not endlessly create or expand the underworld, it only adapts to where the characters go to so if we assume that the underworld is the size of a galaxy then there is nothing beyond that, there is absolute nothingness beyond the galaxy unless they go outside of the galaxy in which case the world seed adapts and creates other galaxies or celestial bodies to compensate for the new area being explored.

Well until we can confirm the simulation world have actual universe size, then Universal Range is wrong. Seeing a galaxy or two doesn't guarantee is the "world" have universal sized
I agree with this.

I mean... Underworld is a universe and even if the size of Underworld is unknown, a universe is still a universe nonetheless.
Also, Nigh-Omniscience and Immortality Types 4 & 8 doesn't seem to be settled yet since people are agreeing and disagreeing with this.

Nigh Omniscience and Immortality Type 8 are wank if ive ever seen any, and even Immortality Type 4 is kinda iffy because you come back as a different person in Underworld if you try logging back in.

I mean... Underworld is a universe and even if the size of Underworld is unknown, a universe is still a universe nonetheless.
Also, Nigh-Omniscience and Immortality Types 4 & 8 doesn't seem to be settled yet since people are agreeing and disagreeing with this.
Yeah it's still a universe but it's size isn't, so shaking something that isn't the size of the universe isn't universal range

IMO I think Nigh Omniscience is possible for Quinella since the world seed still did not generate or create outer space until Kirito and Asuna went beyond Cardina so Quinella should know almost everything in the underworld since the world seed still did not create outer space during her time.

I don't know if this is true or not but for type 8 the fluctlights are forcefully deleted from the system so they wouldn't be able to come back I think

Are both Cardina and Admina in the same orbit or is it like the Earth and Mars in that they both have different distances from the Sun to them

I never understood why Kirito was downgraded from MFTL+ to FTL. The reasoning for him being MFTL+ is that he can outpace interstellar-faring mechadragons, which are essentially the same as some other things being MFTL+, like say the Predator's cruiseships being MFTL+ because they can travel in between star systems in extremely short periods of time.

The novels even specify that the mechadragons take 10 minutes to travel between star systems.
It doesn't take 10 minutes to travel between star (which means planets in this case) systems it only takes 10 minutes to leaves the planet where they launched from. And they never traveled between planets in volume 18 they only fought the Abyssal Horror outside of the atmosphere of Cardina.

Last edited:
It's not even something he sees in the sky, Star King Kirito zooms out to see the outer boders of space and sees a galaxy he directly compares to the Milky Way, so this argument is both wrong and completely ignoring the scene in question.
Kirito could also just be exaggerating since he's never been to outer space in real life. And when you say he zooms out to see the outer borders of space it's like saying that you can travel to space in GTA 5 just because there are stars and a moon in the sky.

First, Underworld is not a game, it's an alternate universe, and yes, they're real world sized, these place has literal galaxies inside of it.
It is a simulation which basically still follows the rules of a game I think and it's not an alternate universe since it hasn't been stated that it has the size of a entire universe. As for the galaxies it's possible to just put a picture of something like you would do in a game since Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna have never been stated to have gone beyond their solar system and the world seed will not endlessly create data unless they go outside of their solar system.

@All experienced members:

What has been decided that we should do here?

Are both Cardina and Admina in the same orbit or is it like the Earth and Mars in that they both have different distances from the Sun to them
The Underworld is Cardina and Admina orbiting around one sun. There's a possibility of there being multiple planets:
Every star in the universe began to shudder. Azure planets gleamed brightly as one, as though in synchronized breath.
Although, since there were innumerable stars during the shaking, there might be a possibility that The Abyssal Horror and Mechadragons traveled a night sky's worth of them. Let's do the calculation:
A Night Sky is 9 Trillion Kilometers from Earth or simply 9,000,000,000,000,000 Meters
9,000,000,000,000,000 / 600 = 1.5e+13
1.5e+13 / 229,792,458
= 65,276.2937938 x FTL (Massively FTL+)
It doesn't take 10 minutes to travel between star (which means planets in this case) systems it only takes 10 minutes to leaves the planet where they launched from. And they never traveled between planets in volume 18 they only fought the Abyssal Horror outside of the atmosphere of Cardina.
She finished the turn and the imagepanel was once again filled with Caldina’s blue light, where she had left the ground just ten minutes ago. It looked just within reach, but in reality it was despairingly far away.
Yea. It takes ten minutes to travel between the Cardina and Admina. :/
Kirito could also just be exaggerating since he's never been to outer space in real life. And when you say he zooms out to see the outer borders of space it's like saying that you can travel to space in GTA 5 just because there are stars and a moon in the sky.
We already discussed this in the previous CRT and concluded that it doesn't sound like exaggeration.
It is a simulation which basically still follows the rules of a game I think and it's not an alternate universe since it hasn't been stated that it has the size of a entire universe. As for the galaxies it's possible to just put a picture of something like you would do in a game since Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna have never been stated to have gone beyond their solar system and the world seed will not endlessly create data unless they go outside of their solar system.
No. Underworld is an alternate universe which has an unknown size currently. The closest thing we know about the Underworld is Kirito comparing the Underworld to the Milky Way.
Send me the link if you do it.

Edit: Sorry if I seem to be spamming I don't know how to combine replies
Scroll up to where I made the calculation
@All experienced members:

What has been decided that we should do here?
Attack Reflection and Shield Creation is fine. I believe replacing possibly 4-B with just a solid 4-B is alright. Star King's and Star Queen's keys gets "All previous abilities enhanced". Some people seems to agree and disagree with Nigh-Omniscience for Kirito, Asuna, and Quinella. And the same goes for Immortality Type 8. Universal Range, however, is kinda iffy or rejected right now. I still believe they should have Durability Negation due to scaling to Quinella. I believe that's it for now.
I hope this is not too late to add something but can Subtilizer get Nonexistent Physiology (Likely Type 1) and Void Manipulation (via his Void Blade)? And Kirito should gain Resistance to Void Manipulation therefore as well?
I forgot to put this in the OP but oh well :/

Last edited:
Attack Reflection and Shield Creation is fine. I believe replacing possibly 4-B with just a solid 4-B is alright. Star King's and Star Queen's keys gets "All previous abilities enhanced". Some people seems to agree and disagree with Nigh-Omniscience for Kirito, Asuna, and Quinella. And same goes for Immortality Type 8. Universal Range, however, is kinda iffy or rejected right now. I still believe they should have Durability Negation due to scaling to Quinella. I believe that's it for now.
What do the rest of you think about this, especially staff members?

Although, since there were innumerable stars during the shaking, there might be a possibility that The Abyssal Horror and Mechadragons traveled a night sky's worth of them. Let's do the calculation:

Yea. It takes ten minutes to travel between the Cardina and Admina. :/
No the statement you showed was when Alice, Kirito and Asuna arrived in the underworld and not druing the fight with the Abyssal Horror.

Here's the scene:

With eyes like stars of daybreak, concealing within them infinite light, the golden Integrity Knight called sonorously with dignity and reverberation:
“O World!! O Underworld, that which I love, in which I began! Do you hear me?!”
Every star in the universe began to shudder. Azure planets gleamed brightly as one, as though in synchronized breath.
I shut my eyes and attuned my ears, to forever etch into my memory the words that would proclaim the advent of a new age.
“I have returned now! ……I am right here!!”

So you're telling me that Alice's voice made every star in the universe shudder when she's not even as powerful as Star King Kirito or Star Queen Asuna.

Read the statement: [She finished the turn and the imagepanel was once again filled with Caldina’s blue light, where she had left the ground just ten minutes ago. It looked just within reach, but in reality it was despairingly far away.] It says she left Caldina not that she went to or from Admina.

For the immortality I think it should be type 6 since they go to a back up body:
Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.
Which is what they do when they switch accounts they transfer their consciousness to another body.

Last edited:
No the statement you showed was when Alice, Kirito and Asuna arrived in the underworld and not druing the fight with the Abyssal Horror.

Here's the scene:

With eyes like stars of daybreak, concealing within them infinite light, the golden Integrity Knight called sonorously with dignity and reverberation:
“O World!! O Underworld, that which I love, in which I began! Do you hear me?!”
I shut my eyes and attuned my ears, to forever etch into my memory the words that would proclaim the advent of a new age.
“I have returned now! ……I am right here!!”

So you're telling me that Alice's voice made every star in the universe shudder when she's not even as powerful as Star King Kirito or Star Queen Asuna.
That was not my point. I was trying to say there might be a possibility of there being more planets than Cardina and Admina (Kinda unlikely tho). Also, yes, Alice is not as powerful as Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna, but she still managed to shake the stars.
Read the statement: [She finished the turn and the imagepanel was once again filled with Caldina’s blue light, where she had left the ground just ten minutes ago. It looked just within reach, but in reality it was despairingly far away.] It says she left Caldina not that she went to or from Admina.
To me, it sounded like she left and returned to Cardina in ten minutes
For the immortality I think it should be type 6 since they go to a back up body:
Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.
Which is what they do when they switch accounts they transfer their consciousness to another body.
Hmm...

That was not my point. I was trying to say there might be a possibility of there being more planets than Cardina and Admina (Kinda unlikely tho). Also, yes, Alice is not as powerful as Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna, but she still managed to shake the stars.

Hmm...
So why isn't Alice Multi Solar System Level since she managed to shake the stars.

Yeah but it doesn't say that she came back from Admina it only says she left Cardina 10 minutes ago.

I think the immortality stuff just left a word possible at it because the whole account and fluctlight is iffy as hell

1. I'm still iffy avout the whole star thing, we need evidents for the stars which was created from people wish turn into the size of actual star
2. It is not about what you feel, but gain speed is not the point of this thread so i will not comment on it

So why isn't Alice Multi Solar System Level since she managed to shake the stars.
Cuz' star shaking isn't 4-A (We probably missed this feat before) and her body shouldn't be comparable to Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna as Alice didn't stay in the Underworld for 200 years.

Cuz' star shaking isn't 4-A (We probably missed this feat before) and her body shouldn't be comparable to Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna as Alice didn't stay in the Underworld for 200 years.
Ahh ok I'm not too good at tiering. Incarnation isn't about the body it's about the mind and spirit so Kirito's and especially Asuna's incarnation is nothing compared to what their 200 year old selves are capable of since they their 200 year old selves have a lot more experience and Kirito and Asuna don't have access to the abilities of their 200 year old selves since they don't remember what those abilities are.

Edit: Though their authority level would be the same as their 200 year old selves

Last edited:
Ahh ok I'm not too good at tiering. Incarnation isn't about the body it's about the mind and spirit so Kirito's and especially Asuna's incarnation is nothing compared to what their 200 year old selves are capable of since they their 200 year old selves have a lot more experience and Kirito and Asuna don't have access to the abilities of their 200 year old selves since they don't remember what those abilities are.
There's a Low-Ball calculation which calculated to be 5-A

No. Underworld is an alternate universe which has an unknown size currently. The closest thing we know about the Underworld is Kirito comparing the Underworld to the Milky Way.
Kirito used could in his statement which mean he's not sure or he doubts that it's the size of the Milky Way and how would Kirito know the size of the Milky Way when he's never seen it for himself in real life.

In the previous CRT you felt like Kirito was exaggerating the size of the Milky Way that's because he used the word could which mean he doubts that the size of what he's looking at and is not sure that it's actually the size of the Milky Way

Back