• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heavely Armored Loli tries to avenge Itsuki from the Black Swordsman.

4-B Mamori vs High 4-C Kirito

Mirage Master Mamori
Kiritofrezze
Speed equalized
Is Frezze GG finally being beaten?!

Do note that Mamori has absorb, Nullify and block Ice element attacks.

AShe also has a probability manip for fighting sword users, making it less likely for Kirito to actually land the blow on her, not to mention she also is a pseudo stand and cana possibly just negate Kirito's physical attacks or just swords in general.

Also, i am pretty sure she can also deal extra damage against swordsmen. Also, i am pretty sure organ damage is not applicaable to uncorporeals.

Kirito can literally create a sword in her heart, he doesn't need to land a hit. Kirito also have probability manip, so he just wishes hard enough and he can hit again. Kirito has NPI so she being a pseudo-stand is not a problem. Organ damage is applicable to uncorporeals, I don't know what makes you think otherwise.

Well Kirito 1

Mamori 0

Tho, i think she should still be invisible to Kirito and able to one shot with any of her attacks.

Kirito never negated absorption, he just froze someone who can easily tank ice

That said, what sort of drugs did the OP take to think that throwing out a person's one big gimick was a good idea

I guess Kirito can still use other stuff but really

Probably?

If he did that wouldn't exactly involve kirito negating absorption, just Gabriel's ability to absorb ice

Gabriel was immune to magic and ice and no attacks could hit him because Intangible yet but kirito still froze him. I think anyways

Because, Mamori here has null, repel and absorb for Ice elemental non corporal magic and attacks.

Well now, can Kirito do anything abaout her passive probability manip against swords or any of her AP attacks?

I mean, do those abilities also affect pseudo stands?

Mamori can also just use any of her AOE attacks or magic to one shot.

Kirito can fight Non corporeals iirc. So yeah, probably.

After freeze he'll spam them, so if she doesn't resist law manip, power null, etc etc then it's a win for kirito.

What attacks do Kirito null?

Mamori nullifies confuse, so she could possibly negate some mind manips

Kirito has quinella's null which prevents people from using their abilities, and considering all the powers in underworld there's a lot that he can null.

The mind manip is useless to use in this battle honestly since it requires touch.

Once the freeze fails, will do stuff like creating swords inside her body. So he doesn't even need Quinella's abilities, he just thinks again and she's dead. And yes, it would work since he can affect non-corporeals.

Well if she uses the fast enough, but kirito creating swords in her body is probably faster so I'm voting for kirito

Ionliosite said:
Wasn't Gabriel able to absorb ice?
Yeah, he was. Gabriel was able to absorb/nullify (the wording is strange) nearly every element you could possibly list. (Fire, ice, metal, water, wind, ice, darkness, light, etc.)

Edit: Here's the scan.

"Generate all element!"

Imagining the surrounding space itself as a terminal and creating

dozens of elements of all types, I dived and launched them all at the same time.

"Discharge!!"

Fiery arrows, icy spears, blades of wind, and various other colors tore across the heavens.

I chased after the Arts and raised both swords in my left and right hands.

Gabriel Miller showed absolutely no sign of evading.

Still smiling thinly, he simply opened his arms wide.

Eight colors of light pierced into his bluish darkness-wrapped body.

Not missing the opportunity as his upper body trembled, I swept

the sword in my right hand towards the man's torso and thrust the sword in my left hand through his chest. Slimy darkness splashed and left a chill where it brushed across my skin.

Right afterwards I flew to pull back the distance and whirled around again.

What my eyes ended up capturing was—

Gabriel slowly drawing the spilled, amorphous darkness back

towards him, and turning around as if nothing had happened. The jacket covering his body was unscathed.

I knew it.

This man's attribute was the ability to absorb slashes, thrusts, flames, freezing, whirlwinds, steel arrows, water streams, crystal blades, rays of light, and dark curses.

The fabric of my coat and the flesh of my right shoulder, caressed by the void blade during the instant we had clashed, had been destroyed and looked as though it was peeling away as blood spurted.

Back