• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heatblast and other OS 8-A aliens upgrade

Pretty self-explanatory. This Calc made by Liger was made July of last year. Mr. Bambu said this calc was okay and it seemed fine, however the changes were never made or it was forgotten. Heatblast and others of Ben's aliens who scale should be upgraded to Low 7-C while those who are already at Low 7-C should be upgraded to "At least Low 7-C"

I suppose that this seems fine, but I would prefer if an experienced member handles the editing.

Was asked to comment. I don't remember the calc but I did accept it so I guess feel free to put through the changes.

Which characters would this upgrade affect? It is important that you find all of them.

It is also very important that the editing is handled properly, including updating the tier categories at the bottom of the pages if necessary, and removing all now rendered outdated versus matchups from the profiles of both them and their opponents.

See here for further information: Common Editing Mistakes

I am no Knowledgeable Members of Ben 10, but shouldn't only Vilgax be "At Least Low 7-C"? It has been some time since i watched the OG series, but i remember he being way above any alien from Ben

The stronger ones like DH, FA and GF have managed to fight him despite being weaker than Vilgax or scale to an alien who can. Compared to the average aliens who can't scratch Vilgax at all who are still Low 7-C, the physical powerhouses should scale to the At Least as well.

Nah, he is the alien that scales to ones who can. GF fought with and overpowered DH when he first escaped and Ben discovered the alien forms protect from possession.

Ben should have bodied Vilgax with GF on Mt Rush

Thats what you get for making Z'Skayr a great villain. We even get other fights that would scale them like Victor being unaffected by weaker aliens (XLR8 and Upgrade) and Frankenstrike matching GF at the end of the arc, FA and DH fighting Kevin who matched Vilgax before he got outskilled.

I would appreciate help with this, so the profiles can turn more reliable.

As far as I remember, this Heatblast feat was performed with his absolute maximum heat output. If that's correct, it shouldn't scale to most of the other aliens.

I only remember him being provoked a lot when performing the feat. When was it stated to be his maximum output?

It's been a long time since I watched Ben 10, and I am only going by sheer memory...and Liger's comment from his blog - "he was going "supernova-hot" at the time, meaning this is his limit."

A link to the feat would be nice.

Thank you for helping out. We need to scale the other aliens to something though.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for helping out. We need to scale the other aliens to something though.
Does anybody have some ideas?

Greenshifter said:
Yeah seeing this, it definitely is one of his stronger attacks since his normal attacks failed to do anything and he had to build up quite a lot of heat by going fast and supernova-hot. While stronger aliens like Vilgax, Four Arms and the likes are fine, the weaker aliens shouldn't scale to this particular feat.

Yeah seeing this, it definitely is one of his stronger attacks since his normal attacks failed to do anything and he had to build up quite a lot of heat by going fast and supernova-hot. While stronger aliens like Vilgax, Four Arms and the likes are fine, the weaker aliens shouldn't scale to this particular feat.

Not even sure about Four Arms and Vilgax since he never went supernova hot against them. I'd rate it as a seperate tier, either as low-7C if we don't scale young Ben to teen Ben and if we do then High-7A or 6C based on this

AKM sama said:
As far as I remember, this Heatblast feat was performed with his absolute maximum heat output. If that's correct, it shouldn't scale to most of the other aliens.
This would cause problems with scaling to all of the aliens that were mentioned earlier.

Greenshifter said:
Not even sure about Four Arms and Vilgax since he never went supernova hot against them. I'd rate it as a seperate tier, either as low-7C if we don't scale young Ben to teen Ben and if we do then High-7A or 6C based on this
Well narratively Wilgax should be stronger than Heat Blast otherwise Ben just had to turn into Heat Blast and go all out to finish him.

My main issue is with characters like Wildvine which is one of the weakest aliens but through a long scaling chain involving several characters, manages to scale to one who just survives one of Heat Blast's normal fire attack, putting him at the same tier as Heatblast's which comes from a feat that includes his strongest attack.

Back