• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Ben 10 - Tier 7 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuation of this thread, short of, Vilgax has this feat calculated at 3.27 Kilotons, and he has "grown much stronger" since then and Heatblast has these two feats calculated at 3.59 Kilotons and 4.22 Kilotons, thing is that the 3.59 kilotons feat was made when Heatblast was reverted back into a 3 to 4 year old toddler, so he should be far stronger than that normally, when ben fought with vilgax, while incapable of causing any harm, he was still able to survive his attacks, so i propose Vilgax to Receive a "at least small town level possibly town level rating" since the difference between the heatblast calc and the baseline for town level is only 1.374407582938389x, with heatblast already upscaling from the earlier value, thus an upscale to the next tier would be fair here

Summarizing:

currently 8-C = Upscaling from the 4.22 Kilotons(aka Small Town level+) feat made by Heatblast

currently high 8-C=Scaling to "4.22 Kilotons Possibly 5.8 Kilotons"(aka Small Town level+ Possibly baseline Town level) via upscaling massively from the heatblast value on top of Heatblast already upscaling above the said feat

agree= @Reiner @TheRustyOne @Propellus @Maverick_Zero_X

Last edited:
If the calc has been accepted and it doesn't have any contradiction with the series scaling chain but that's only if someone bring it up. I am fine with it.

We don't downscale like that, the most someone can downscale is one level below. As such downscaling would only be to High 7-A+ or 550 Kilotons.

However Vilgax does not scale to the full explosion of that missile, due to the fact the missile itself is far larger than him. The actual warhead of a missile is a lot higher up than where Vilgax is strapped to, and is inside of the missile shell while Vilgax is glued to the outside of it.

Even being 1 meter away from the explosion source drastically lowers the results. The half scaling being used has no reason given for why it's being used.

Using this scan, I'll find how out how much energy actually hit him. This is not the most accurate calc, I'm just making this to show why this is important. Don't know how tall this Vilgax is, but he's over a head taller than a fully grown man. I'll place him at 7 feet or 2.13 meters.

Yield = 1.44 Megatons or 1440000 Tons of TNT

Vilgax Height = 2.13 m (72 px)

Distance From Warhead Location = 6.36 m (215 px)

I don't know where the warhead actually is with certainty, however I believe it should be close to around here. Since this is an air burst I'll use this formula.

(1440000)/(4π((6.36)^2)) = 2832.94666 Tons of TNT per m^2

Vilgax is a big person, so the normal cross section of a human is likely inaccurate. Using these two calculators, I got a Surface Area of 2.31 m^2.

2.31/2 = 1.155 m^2

Durability = 2832.94666*1.155 = 3272.05 Tons of TNT or 3.27 Kilotons (Small Town level)

Now for the best case scenario, assuming he was glued on the same place as the warhead. I need to use this scan again to find how far away he is.

Missile Diameter = 3.13 m (106 px)

Distance From Warhead = 3.13/2 = 1.56 m

The radius should be the distance Vilgax is from the warhead, as it's inside the center of the missile while he is outside of the missile.

(1440000)/(4π((1.56)^2)) = 47087.2613 Tons of TNT per m^2

Durability = 47087.2613 x 1.155 = 54385.7868 Tons of TNT or 54.38 Kilotons (Town level+)

We don't downscale like that, the most someone can downscale is one level below. As such downscaling would only be to High 7-A+ or 550 Kilotons.
ok, changed it

However Vilgax does not scale to the full explosion of that missile, due to the fact the missile itself is far larger than him. The actual warhead of a missile is a lot higher up than where Vilgax is strapped to, and is inside of the missile shell while Vilgax is glued to the outside of it.

Even being 1 meter away from the explosion source drastically lowers the results. The half scaling being used has no reason given for why it's being used.

Using this scan, I'll find how out how much energy actually hit him. This is not the most accurate calc, I'm just making this to show why this is important. Don't know how tall this Vilgax is, but he's over a head taller than a fully grown man. I'll place him at 7 feet or 2.13 meters.

Yield = 1.44 Megatons or 1440000 Tons of TNT

Vilgax Height = 2.13 m (72 px)

Distance From Warhead Location = 6.36 m (215 px)

I don't know where the warhead actually is with certainty, however I believe it should be close to around here. Since this is an air burst I'll use this formula.

(1440000)/(4π((6.36)^2)) = 2832.94666 Tons of TNT per m^2

Vilgax is a big person, so the normal cross section of a human is likely inaccurate. Using these two calculators, I got a Surface Area of 2.31 m^2.

2.31/2 = 1.155 m^2

Durability = 2832.94666*1.155 = 3272.05 Tons of TNT or 3.27 Kilotons (Small Town level)

Now for the best case scenario, assuming he was glued on the same place as the warhead. I need to use this scan again to find how far away he is.

Missile Diameter = 3.13 m (106 px)

Distance From Warhead = 3.13/2 = 1.56 m

The radius should be the distance Vilgax is from the warhead, as it's inside the center of the missile while he is outside of the missile.

(1440000)/(4π((1.56)^2)) = 47087.2613 Tons of TNT per m^2

Durability = 47087.2613 x 1.155 = 54385.7868 Tons of TNT or 54.38 Kilotons (Town level+)
i guess you would need to put this in a blog for approval before i can ad it to the op, maybe tag some calc members?
just to note that he had 6 other nukes on his ship with him, so that should influence on the end result right?

i guess you would need to put this in a blog for approval before i can ad it to the op, maybe tag some calc members?
just to note that he had 6 other nukes on his ship with him, so that should influence on the end result right?
The calc group member who accepted that calc already disagreed with taking into account the 6 other nukes on the ship. In the comment section of the blog.

"I disagree with the high end of 7x nuke yield. Fusion reactions are pretty particular, another nuke going off right next to it is probably going to be too disruptive for that to happen as it should. It'll set off the conventional explosive and most likely the simpler fission part, though.

Due to that, I'll say yes to the Titan 1 low end."

The calc group member who accepted that calc already disagreed with taking into account the 6 other nukes on the ship. In the comment section of the blog.

"I disagree with the high end of 7x nuke yield. Fusion reactions are pretty particular, another nuke going off right next to it is probably going to be too disruptive for that to happen as it should. It'll set off the conventional explosive and most likely the simpler fission part, though.

Due to that, I'll say yes to the Titan 1 low end."
oh okay, then probably just put that on a blog for evaluation then and we will be good to go i guess, thank you very much for the help

I trust Therustyone sense of judgement.
844932d4b8999679dbd5e3db112ef73e1efa5a7f.png

Low-End was accepted. Meaning Vilgax's Durability scales to 3.27 Kilotons. Vilgax has gotten strong from what you said, so he'd be an unknown amount higher?

The low-end number is very consistent with Heatblast's feats as well. Though I don't know if Heatblast can translate heat energy into physical impact energy.

I don't know Ben 10 that much, so I'll leave the scaling to you guys.

If the calcs do indeed check out, then this should be fine. And also, the gap is too large for upscaling to Small Town level+. Because normally upscaling to the plus sign are only accepted if the calc is extremely close to the plus sign as long as it's a 1.1x or 1.2x upscale.

If the calcs do indeed check out, then this should be fine. And also, the gap is too large for upscaling to Small Town level+. Because normally upscaling to the plus sign are only accepted if the calc is extremely close to the plus sign as long as it's a 1.1x or 1.2x upscale.
the upscaling is not to Small Town level+, the feat is Small Town level+, the vilgax calc is a supporting calc

The low-end number is very consistent with Heatblast's feats as well. Though I don't know if Heatblast can translate heat energy into physical impact energy.
But I also will have to say that Heatblast's heat is actually comparable to his normal attacks considering that's literally all what he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back