• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Ben 10 crt

Bloxx revision looks good, but disagree with the Heatblast proposal FRA

Unless Ben’ aliens have Reactive Power Level or something it’s contradictory circular scaling. It’s the same as scaling Kid Naruto to Boruto characters.
Well Naruto sclaing to Boruto characters ain’t fair since it’s not even canon..

Anyhow, what exactly is circular scaling?
Also, like the other comment said. A 11 year old Ditto was able to jump and gang up on Eon too.
Did you read all the points btw?(The Gwen alien scaling to 10 year old Ben, Heatblast taking attacks from NRG and ditto hanging up on eon,)

Well Naruto sclaing to Boruto characters ain’t fair since it’s not even canon..
????????????? one is the continuation of the other, what do you mean "not even canon"?

Anyhow, what exactly is circular scaling?
Explain the scaling chain then, Diamondhead=Kevin, Kevin gets utterly overpowered by Andreas/Armodrillo, armodrillo gets overpowered by Looma, who is about equal and matched 4 arms

Meanwhile in the original series Diamondhead can keep up against four arms, you see the problem?

Also, like the other comment said. A 11 year old Ditto was able to jump and gang up on Eon too.
creates circular scaling as well, problem is the same

are you not referring to the episodes where they went back in time?
....you know that this was not what was used for Mav's comparison right?

Yes but what is the problem with circular scaling?
in UAFO the scaling chain makes aliens on the level of diamonhead get stomped by aliens on 4 arms' class, while in the OS they are shown to be comparable

And how does four arms even come into play about this? This is about heatblast,
point is that the scaling and power levels of the aliens clearly change, with the scaling between them also changing clearly, aka they scaling to their future selves makes no sense

point is that the scaling and power levels of the aliens clearly change, with the scaling between them also changing clearly, aka they scaling to their future selves makes no sense
Okay, but isn’t this how scaling works? This is a feat which has shown to put them at a higher level than the previous scaling has. While we see aliens get stronger, we also see that a 10-11 year old aliens can contest with 15-16 year old aliens. We are just showing new feats, and if this is a new feat for them which shows that they are stronger, then it should be fine no?
Also then this would only apply to heatblast since he’s the one which did the feat.

Okay, but isn’t this how scaling works? This is a feat which has shown to put them at a higher level than the previous scaling has. While we see aliens get stronger, we also see that a 10-11 year old aliens can contest with 15-16 year old aliens. We are just showing new feats, and if this is a new feat for them which shows that they are stronger, then it should be fine no?
I direct yo to our Outlier page, also you still hasn't covered to logical and scaling problems that i have pointed out that this causes

Also then this would only apply to heatblast since he’s the one which did the feat.
that would apply to all the other aliens in OS since they all scale to one another

Okay so I made a short list of all the times "OS" level aliens fought 7-A versions

10 Year Old Heatblast fighting AF Kevin
Ben 23 fighting Eon
Gwen 10 as XLR8 fighting No Watch Ben as Wildmutt
Gwen 10 being enhanced by Ben 23's Shocksquatch to damage OV Vilgax
OS Cannonbolt surviving a punch from Vilgax 10 000 (probably a gigantic outlier but I still felt like noting it)
Ken 10 somewhat harming Kevin 11 000 as Buzzshock (even though he and Kevin's son later got overpowered)

There's also OV Ben in his 11 year old body briefly pinning down Eon as Ditto, but there wasn't much of a fight there and Eon quickly escaped

I said "OS" level, since Ben 23 isn't as old as OV Ben and Gwen 10 is still 10 years old so she'd be comparable to 10 year old XLR8 who's Low 7-C
they are from alternate universes, them being of similar age is not relevant when they have consistency in feats and scaling that OS Ben simply doesn't

they are from alternate universes, them being of similar age is not relevant when they have consistency in feats and scaling that OS Ben simply doesn't
Aren't they just timelines where Gwen found the Omnitrix instead, etc.? I think Uzu's argument is that since that's the only difference, they should be comparable to OS Ben

Aren't they just timelines where Gwen found the Omnitrix instead, etc.? I think Uzu's argument is that since that's the only difference, they should be comparable to OS Ben
considering that they scale a version of ben that is stated to be stronger than his OS counterpart, i would say that there is more changes than that, they have consistent scaling, OS ben does not, pure and simple, we know for a fact that they aliens get stronger as they get older, so scaling ben to his stronger older self is completely circular

considering that they scale a version of ben that is stated to be stronger than his OS counterpart, i would say that there is more changes than that, they have consistent scaling, OS ben does not, pure and simple, we know for a fact that they aliens get stronger as they get older, so scaling ben to his stronger older self is completely circular
Yeah, fair enough. This thread might have to be closed

Back