• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax vs Tier 2/1/0 (lower dimensional hax vs higher dimensional physiology)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Since the tiering system was applied this thread had to be made sooner or later. The question is the good old: When do higher-dimensional characters, and their equivalents, automatically resist hax from lesser Tiers and when do they not?
The tiering revisions changed the way that works to some extent, so @Ultima_Reality and I thought we should talk about the details regarding that once more.
To explain my stance I will look at three cases:

1. In Stats Only​

These are characters who are Tier 2/1/0 only in terms of stats. I.e. they can destroy things on that tier and tank such attacks, but they don't exist on some higher plane of reality or are higher dimensional in nature.
For such characters, there is generally no reason to assume that they take hax they aren't shown to exist better than any other character. The exception would be hax that only circumvents durability to a limited extent, such as attacks that target the inner organs directly or pressure points, as the durability is too high to deal even the tiny bit of damage necessary for those to have an effect. That kind of hax is generally resisted by all characters with durability on a higher level of infinity than that of the attacker.

2. Higher Plane of Existence (on the example of reality-fiction difference)​

Now there are many ways a character can exist on a higher plane of existence. Too many to go through them all. The case of a character seeing our universe as nothing but fiction is probably the most common, though, and should work as a good example that other cases can be compared to in order to figure out how hax interacts with them.
In the reality-fiction case one can say that no normal hax from the lesser plane of reality should be effective under normal circumstances. That's because all such attacks would be mere fiction to the character on the higher plane. Additionally, the true form of the character would exist outside the fiction and hence usually be outside of the attacker's range.
There can be some rare exceptions to this rule, though. For example, if the lesser plane of reality is something like a VR game and the higher plane character enters that game by essentially transferring their consciousness inside, then it is reasonable to assume that in doing so they expose themself to the risk of the mind being attacked by lesser reality mind manipulation. They themself have essentially lowered their level of existence in that regard.
A second, similar, notable exception would be mind manipulating images or sound, which have their mind manipulating property not due to supernatural power but solely due to how they look (e.g. because they contain subliminal messages) could work. If the higher plane character for examples sees such an image as something that for them is just a book or a movie or a game, they would still see it to full effect.
That is of course only effective if the attacked characters are just on a higher level of reality, but are not indicated to be special beings with minds of a higher-order as well.

3. Higher Dimensional Existence​

Lastly, we come to characters with higher-dimensional bodies in the geometrical sense. Generally higher dimensional bodies are somewhat harder to properly effect due to size and layout. A lower-dimensional character can at best hope to affect an infinitely thin slice of the higher dimensional characters body. The 99.9999999...% of the body that aren't in this size, are simply out of the characters range.
As such things like soul and mind hax would likely not work. If the soul/mind is higher-dimensional like the body of the higher dimensional character, only an infinitely small fraction of the full thing could be affected. If the soul/mind isn't higher dimensional too, which is also a possibility for non-physical minds and for souls, then the probability that they are located in specifically in the part of the character's body that intersects with the low dimensional plane is 0% (infinitely unlikely). As such things like this shouldn't work for range considerations.
Hax that deals more physical damage, like for instance spatial cutting or (physical) existence erasure, would only affect an infinitely thin plane of the character, essentially only resulting in an infinitely thin cut. Technically, such a cut is (infinitely) unlikely to hit even a single atom or even quant in the higher dimensional characters body. As such the infinitely thin slice would be too thin to deal any significant damage. Fiction might derivate from this, though, and consider it as bisecting the character. Even in such a case no damage more than said bisection could be dealt.
Lastly, hax like poison would be infinitely diluted in the higher-dimensional character's body and should hence likely not work.

In summary, one could say that higher-dimensional characters resist most lower-dimensional hax, but not due to the lack of potency of the hax, but due to a lack of a large enough AoE/range of the ability used.

Impact on Smurfs​

This revision also has a potential impact on which abilities that harmed Tier 2/1/0 characters would be considered smurf and in which way.
Generally speaking, a lower-dimensional character that manages to harm a higher dimensional one, would only get an upgrade to the AoE/range of their hax to be higher-dimensional. It can't generally be considered to be more powerful than all or most lower-dimensional versions anymore. At least by default. It's another matter if the feat generally qualifies for a higher tier by the size of the effect, such as using EE on a character the size of a higher-dimensional universe.
Those that only affected characters with higher tier stats, but without a reason to assume resistance, would not be considered smurf at all.
Only those that affected a being on a higher plane of existence, like in the reality-fiction example, can by default be considered to have hax on a full Tier 2/1/0 level that is more powerful than regular lower plane hax. And that only if it's not one of the exceptions mentioned regarding their resistances.

If this is agreed upon a corresponding explanation should be added to the tiering system FAQ.

What do you think, everyone?

This looks like a good start, I'll stick around to see how it goes. But I think stuff laid out in the OP is good so far unless someone like Ultima have more details and possibly counters.

This looks good. However, I have a question. For example, if there is a character who transcends time, can a higher dimensional being come from this character and put this character in a temporal cycle?
(Including things like Time Manipulation)

Those that only affected characters with higher tier stats, but without a reason to assume resistance, would not be considered smurf at all.

I still don't understand about this, especially about the "reason to assume resistance" part, can you explain it again in more details?

Here's a scenario:

Character A can Character B with his hax, and B sees the entire world as fiction, completely transcending it.

Character X can affect character Y with his hax, and character Y is an actual higher dimensional being, ie infinitely larger than the world.

Would the latter be able to negate lower resistances?

Last edited:
About the character A did he use his hax against character B which is Character B completely sees entire world as fiction( much higher level than Character A?)?

Here's a scenario:

Character A can Character B with his hax, and B sees the entire world as fiction, completely transcending it.

Character X can affect character Y with his hax, and character Y is an actual higher dimensional being, ie infinitely larger than the world.

Would the formers hax be more impressive and potent than the latter?
About the character A did he use his hax against character B which is Character B completely sees entire world as fiction( much higher level than Character A?)?

Character X can effect Character Y that much higher than X which hax would impressive

Like take an example:
Ajimu najimi which is higher dimensional ( if you wondering why check medaka box abnormal eps 12 at the starting where she sees medaka verse as ink on paper, that's include higher dimensionality [ if I'm wrong you can explain but it does literally show in the anime part], she got affected by kumagawa book marker which is a mere human affecting a higher dimensionality character

I guess that could be impressive for the formers hax

(Don't take it as I'm saying it's true because this is just an example)

For the problem with range and size, can some hax like absorbtion that can absorb little by little the ennemy existance/body/power and power up the guy can function or the infinite size will still be a prob?

Also what if with static reduction hax that makes higher dimensionality become same level with the former hax user(yes bypass all durability and immunity [unless immunity negation])?

Does that works as well?

For the problem with range and size, can some hax like absorbtion that can absorb little by little the ennemy existance/body/power and power up the guy can function or the infinite size will still be a prob?
Hmm I don't seen any problems with it but about infinite size
Absorption depending on the enemies stats where it will absorb same power with it or I'm wrong?

Generally speaking, a lower-dimensional character that manages to harm a higher dimensional one, would only get an upgrade to the AoE/range of their hax to be higher-dimensional. It can't generally be considered to be more powerful than all or most lower-dimensional versions anymore. At least by default. It's another matter if the feat generally qualifies for a higher tier by the size of the effect, such as using EE on a character the size of a higher-dimensional universe.

I know that reality-fiction difference is more impressive, but what about higher tiered shit?

Here's another scenario (Sorry not sorry):

Character A can affect Character B, B sees the entire world of A as fiction, as if he's the author. Character B is Low 1-C.

Character X can affect Character Y, Y is an actual 28th dimensional being. Y is 1-B.

Would Character X's hax be inferior to A, despite it affecting a 1-B being?

Still will be a problem and NLF, the difference in size is an uncountable infinity. No amount of time will allow a being of a lower infinity to absorb even a fraction of that.

A) That is not related to this thread in any way. B) stop asking questions in other threads that have already been answered in the Versus thread themselves when your favourite Verse is not winning, it's very annoying. C) As stated, this was already answered in the thread, if the opponent's size exceeds her maximum Range then no, she can't.

A) That is not related to this thread in any way. B) stop asking questions in other threads that have already been answered in the Versus thread themselves when your favourite Verse is not winning, it's very annoying. C) As stated, this was already answered in the thread, if the opponent's size exceeds her maximum Range then no, she can't.
Okay i will supress my comment so (but the thing i talk is not about the thing you think and not even about fate)

In summary, one could say that higher-dimensional characters resist most lower-dimensional hax, but not due to the lack of potency of the hax, but due to a lack of a large enough AoE/range of the ability used.
this part confuses me, so can a low dimensional being resist higher D hax if they just have normal resistances? if it's just AoE & range, low dimensional ppl would resist higher dimensional hax

I'm kinda against the idea of limiting full resistance to higher D beings (as in the geometric ones) and not "fully transcendent" beings in general.

Everything else looks fine.
Although I hoped that it would also talk about the "size means you're fully immune to everything dude throws at you" for things like 2-A

this part confuses me, so can a low dimensional being resist higher D hax if they just have normal resistances? if it's just AoE & range, low dimensional ppl would resist higher dimensional hax
My question exactly.

How does this affect resistances of 3D or any lower D character when they resist getting haxxed by Higher D Existance Characters A) R-F trancended Characters B) Higher D Geometry Characters??

This looks good. However, I have a question. For example, if there is a character who transcends time, can a higher dimensional being come from this character and put this character in a temporal cycle?
(Including things like Time Manipulation)
Depends on whether the higher dimensional beings has higher dimensional versions of time. Not really subject matter of this thread, though.

I still don't understand about this, especially about the "reason to assume resistance" part, can you explain it again in more details?
With "reason to assume resistance" I mean if the higher tier character has some argument for having resistances of that level, than just the fact that they have stats on that level.

So, for example, if a 3D character has multiverse level durability only due to tanking a multiverse destroying attack, then it would not have an automatic resistance to spatial cutting. So if it also for no other reason has resistance to spatial cutting, a 8-B character with spatial cutting would still be able to use that to harm him. The 8-B character who does so would not be a smurf, i.e. the spatial cutting would still just have baseline potency, because cutting the multiverse level character without resistance to spatial cutting via spatial cutting is no exceptional feat.

Here's a scenario:

Would the latter be able to negate lower resistances?
Character X would not necessarily be able to overcome resistances. Character X would only have hax with enough AoE to harm higher dimensional beings.
So Character X could not harm Character B, unless he has an equal or superior tier.

If you mean in regard to higher spatial dimensions, then they could only absorb the infinitely thin slice of the character that is in their range. Beyond that there is simply the problem that the attack can't extend in the direction necessary to reach the rest of the character (and that they would need to absorb infinitely more stuff than they have showing of).

Also what if with static reduction hax that makes higher dimensionality become same level with the former hax user(yes bypass all durability and immunity [unless immunity negation])?

Does that works as well?
If it has the feats for it.

I know that reality-fiction difference is more impressive, but what about higher tiered shit?

Here's another scenario (Sorry not sorry):

Character A can affect Character B, B sees the entire world of A as fiction, as if he's the author. Character B is Low 1-C.

Character X can affect Character Y, Y is an actual 28th dimensional being. Y is 1-B.

Would Character X's hax be inferior to A, despite it affecting a 1-B being?
Character X's hax being able to harm such a being would be a showing of range/AoE not potency.
Consequently, it would have no feats of possessing enough potency to harm character B.
One could say that makes it "inferior" to that of character A. However, vice versa, Character A wouldn't be able to harm Character Y, because it has no showings of the necessary range/AoE.
So they really aren't directly inferior or superior to each other. They just have different qualities.

Depends on what you mean with higher dimensional hax.

For example: Hax from an 8-B character that can harm a 6D being could be resisted like normal by a 9-B character.
However, I don't think hax from 1-C character that can harm other characters on that tier could be resisted by a 9-B character without special showings against such stuff. That's a consequence of the 1-C character simply being infinitely more powerful.

I'm kinda against the idea of limiting full resistance to higher D beings (as in the geometric ones) and not "fully transcendent" beings in general.
I mean, it's not really limited to higher-dimensional beings. Things like beings on a higher plane of existence are mostly equally safe, although for a different reason.

"Fully transcendent" is too vague of a thing, as the tiering FAQ already explains. If it means you are on a higher plane then you get the higher plane stuff. If it just means stats then you get only the basic stats stuff. If it's explained to be transcendence over concepts then you have resistance to concepts, due to the simple fact that this is a feat indicating resistance.
But yeah, "transcendent" alone is much too vague.

For example: Hax from an 8-B character that can harm a 6D being could be resisted like normal by a 9-B character.
However, I don't think hax from 1-C character that can harm other characters on that tier could be resisted by a 9-B character without special showings against such stuff. That's a consequence of the 1-C character simply being infinitely more powerful.
thats kinda contradictory though, if an 8-B character could affect 6D beings with his hax but those are resisted by a 9-B with normal resistances, then hax from 6D characters shouldnt be anyless powerful than the hax from the 8-B, since they're both doing the same things, I.E affecting entire 6D beings

Ah I see, well another question.

Would the range be the same thing? IE, would a Character who can affect a 28-D being, be able to affect another being that sees the entire world as fiction? The latter being Low 1-C, for example.

Other than that, the changes seem fine.

About the statistics reduction hax.
As an 8-A character being, affecting higher dimensionality character beings with statistics reduction hax that the higher dimensionality character become same level with it (ignoring all durability, immunity and negation) thus. Does that makes an 8-A character being become higher than higher dimensionality character via statistics reduction hax

If I may ask though, what about something like mind-hax that affects the entirety of a space-time continuum and its contents? And if there's a character portrayed as said space-time continuum and he's mind-haxxed at some point? Would this be smurf or range?

One question I got is what if the "mind" and "soul" doesn't necessarily have to be tied to dimensional space. If a higher dimensional being is larger in size that can be physically but what about the mind? Is the mind 4th or 5th dimensional or is it dimensionless? Although you could say that even so, you'd need the range to go through the entire expanse of a higher dimensional being to find their mind? Idk

Generally speaking, a lower-dimensional character that manages to harm a higher dimensional one, would only get an upgrade to the AoE/range of their hax to be higher-dimensional. It can't generally be considered to be more powerful than all or most lower-dimensional versions anymore.

Finished reading the OP, and I have a slight issue with it. Alright. The thread basically proposes three scenarios :

1)Stats (so say Goku)
2)Higher Layer (so R>F, let's name him BigBrain)
3)Geometrical Body (so a Thinking spacetime universe/multiverse, let's name it Mister Verse)

Let's name the lower dimensional guy Chad.

It says that in the case of the second it is true smurf, as in true Tier 2 soulhax potency, but in the second it is merely range. And the thing is, Higher Layer and Geometrical Body have more or less the same tier/hax/resistance level in the tiering system. As in, a literal thinking universe/multiverse such as Mister Verse is considered 2-C (or Low 2-C or something)
But anyway, Tier 2.
And in a fight, by our standards if said Mister Verse has more varied hax, he might even beat BigBrain. All of this to say that Chad soulhaxing a Tier 2 character... should be Tier 2 soulhax potency.

My issue with this is basically a "You have two dudes being completely equivalent in potency/resistance/hax etc in vsbw, but haxing one to death is merely range while other is smurf, even if via the tiering logic you can also beat the other guy" kinda issue, which imo shoots its own tiering system in its own foot. If haxing a 4-D spacetime construct - the embodiment of Tier 2 tiers themselves - to death is considered a lower-leved hax, then... it shouldn't Tier 2. Only R>F dudes can qualify.

What are my thoughts on it? I believe it is still an issue of range, it just should be taken the other way (unless we want to remake the geometrical side of tiering system).

Additionally, the true form of the character would exist outside the fiction and hence usually be outside of the attacker's range.

To re-recap, I believe both cases should be counted as Tier 2 soulhax, hence smurfs for both. It's just that in the case of the R>F guys - Bigbrain, unless they have a feat of dealing with acausals, Chad can't hit the latter. But it is still Tier 2 soulhax potency for soulhaxing Mister Verse, as they literally soulhax the embodiment of a Tier 2 tier being.

What the OP seems to say is that no, soulhaxing (in this case at least) the incarnation of a Tier tier is but range.

What I am trying to say is that there is an issue of range, it's just taken the other way. In both cases it's Tier 2 soulhax potency, it's just that in the case of R>F you have bigger range/the ability to hit acausals.

TL;DR You should still have 4-D potency if you manage to soulhax a literal 4-D geometrical construct (I took the example of Mister Verse since the OP didn't exclude that situation), it's just that you have to have feats of being able to hit Acausal beings or someone who did that via R>F. Saying one is range means that a geometrical Tier 2 isn't a proper Tier 2 which opens a can of worms.

Apologies if the post was messy, tired as it is quite late.

Hope it was clear at least, and good night.

I mean, it's not really limited to higher-dimensional beings. Things like beings on a higher plane of existence are mostly equally safe, although for a different reason.

"Fully transcendent" is too vague of a thing, as the tiering FAQ already explains. If it means you are on a higher plane then you get the higher plane stuff. If it just means stats then you get only the basic stats stuff. If it's explained to be transcendence over concepts then you have resistance to concepts, due to the simple fact that this is a feat indicating resistance.
But yeah, "transcendent" alone is much too vague.
Yeah transcendent alone obviously wouldn't give anything. "Fully transcendent" is just because I couldnt find a better term on the spot.

Your explanation just looked as if you meant that only geometrical spatial higher beings should get the treatment of not being affected since you made it the last point, separated from R/F differences; so I wanted to be sure of what you meant.

This isn't any different from destroying a timeline, for example a 3D guy does a energy blast and destroys a timeline ( someone like Goku for example).....even though size-wise the ki blast is like fistful of energy it still manages to destroy a uncountably infinitely long dimension, all due to temporal AoE.
I think same methods would apply here...
Haxxing a timeline would involve temporal AoE, and would still end up being smurf.

For example Super Sonic hurting Solaris who is uncountably infinitely long in 4th(temporal) dimension is due to temporal AoE.

We consider destroying a entirety of timeline as 4D attack potency, makes sense that haxxing a timeline would be 4D smurf.

Last edited:
As an 8-A character being, affecting higher dimensionality character beings with statistics reduction hax that the higher dimensionality character become same level with it (ignoring all durability, immunity and negation) thus. Does that makes an 8-A character being become higher than higher dimensionality character via statistics reduction hax
Does this also applies (yes depends on feats)

I could understand the feat of a 3d character affect another 3d character, but the guy who being affected exist on higher dimensional environment is just range feat. Same with the other case like 4d and 5d, etc...

But if a 3d or 4d, etc... character use his/her hax and it affect actual higher dimensional existence being who have body/structure higher dimensional than the character who affect him/her then former hax should have higher dimensional potent/power rather than just range feat

thats kinda contradictory though, if an 8-B character could affect 6D beings with his hax but those are resisted by a 9-B with normal resistances, then hax from 6D characters shouldnt be anyless powerful than the hax from the 8-B, since they're both doing the same things, I.E affecting entire 6D beings
Yes? I mean, what I said is that the 6D (in the Tier 1 sense) character would presumably be stronger, no? I.e. should not be any less powerful than the 8-B hax.
(Well, unless the hax in question should be assumed to not work on characters on its own level. Happens sometimes with things like copied skills etc.)
Ah I see, well another question.

Would the range be the same thing? IE, would a Character who can affect a 28-D being, be able to affect another being that sees the entire world as fiction? The latter being Low 1-C, for example.

Other than that, the changes seem fine.
Tricky question. By our composite hierarchy rulings, I would assume that we equalize things to the extent that they have the necessary range to do so. However, without demonstrating Low 1-C power, their attacks would still be essentially fictional to the target. So unless it's a kind of hax that can work despite that I assume it would still fail.
Higher in which sense? Higher in stats? I assume so. Higher in dimensionality? Unless the stat reducing hax explicitly reduces the number of dimensions the targeted character has, probably not.
If I may ask though, what about something like mind-hax that affects the entirety of a space-time continuum and its contents? And if there's a character portrayed as said space-time continuum and he's mind-haxxed at some point? Would this be smurf or range?
So the character is spacetime itself and gets mind-controlled? That should be range/AoE. It's basically the 4D case of higher dimensionality.
For reference, if instead of mind hax this were something like Existence Erasure and that affects the entirety of spacetime that would of course be smurf (or straight up a higher tier). The only reason it is just range, in this case, is that the mind here is nothing physical and as such its size doesn't really matter (if one can even call it larger, considering that mind doesn't really need to grow with the body).
One question I got is what if the "mind" and "soul" doesn't necessarily have to be tied to dimensional space. If a higher dimensional being is larger in size that can be physically but what about the mind? Is the mind 4th or 5th dimensional or is it dimensionless? Although you could say that even so, you'd need the range to go through the entire expanse of a higher dimensional being to find their mind? Idk
I basically considered that case.
If the mind is higher dimensional, then it fails by the usual size argument.
When it isn't higher dimensional the chance that this lower-dimensional (i.e. point sized) mind just so happens to exist precisely in the infinitely flat plane, that 3D space would be for a higher dimensional being, is 0% (not impossible, but infinitely unlikely).
How about a 3D/4D mind hax affecting a 1-A?
Depends on the nature of the 1-A character. If it's just stats he gets the stats treatment, if it's a higher plane then the higher plane one and if it's a dimensions thing it would work like in the dimension case.
Finished reading the OP, and I have a slight issue with it. Alright. The thread basically proposes three scenarios :

1)Stats (so say Goku)
2)Higher Layer (so R>F, let's name him BigBrain)
3)Geometrical Body (so a Thinking spacetime universe/multiverse, let's name it Mister Verse)

Let's name the lower dimensional guy Chad.

It says that in the case of the second it is true smurf, as in true Tier 2 soulhax potency, but in the second it is merely range. And the thing is, Higher Layer and Geometrical Body have more or less the same tier/hax/resistance level in the tiering system. As in, a literal thinking universe/multiverse such as Mister Verse is considered 2-C (or Low 2-C or something)
But anyway, Tier 2.
And in a fight, by our standards if said Mister Verse has more varied hax, he might even beat BigBrain. All of this to say that Chad soulhaxing a Tier 2 character... should be Tier 2 soulhax potency.

My issue with this is basically a "You have two dudes being completely equivalent in potency/resistance/hax etc in vsbw, but haxing one to death is merely range while other is smurf, even if via the tiering logic you can also beat the other guy" kinda issue, which imo shoots its own tiering system in its own foot. If haxing a 4-D spacetime construct - the embodiment of Tier 2 tiers themselves - to death is considered a lower-leved hax, then... it shouldn't Tier 2. Only R>F dudes can qualify.

What are my thoughts on it? I believe it is still an issue of range, it just should be taken the other way (unless we want to remake the geometrical side of tiering system).

To re-recap, I believe both cases should be counted as Tier 2 soulhax, hence smurfs for both. It's just that in the case of the R>F guys - Bigbrain, unless they have a feat of dealing with acausals, Chad can't hit the latter. But it is still Tier 2 soulhax potency for soulhaxing Mister Verse, as they literally soulhax the embodiment of a Tier 2 tier being.

What the OP seems to say is that no, soulhaxing (in this case at least) the incarnation of a Tier tier is but range.

What I am trying to say is that there is an issue of range, it's just taken the other way. In both cases it's Tier 2 soulhax potency, it's just that in the case of R>F you have bigger range/the ability to hit acausals.

TL;DR You should still have 4-D potency if you manage to soulhax a literal 4-D geometrical construct (I took the example of Mister Verse since the OP didn't exclude that situation), it's just that you have to have feats of being able to hit Acausal beings or someone who did that via R>F. Saying one is range means that a geometrical Tier 2 isn't a proper Tier 2 which opens a can of worms.

Apologies if the post was messy, tired as it is quite late.

Hope it was clear at least, and good night.
Ok, first, nothing of this is about standard AP or Durability matters, so I don't really understand why you think this would have any effect on the tiering system. When it comes to hax "A<B<C => A < C" kinds of tiering logic never applied.
I'm also not sure where you get the idea from that Bigbrain is acausal. Reality-Fiction doesn't automatically make acausal.
It sounds like you think BigBrain and Mister Verse would have the same kind of existence, but that isn't true. They have very different physiologies.
A geometrical Tier 2 is still a proper Tier 2, an attack without hax can't kill them with any less Attack Potency than that, it's just that their interaction with certain hax is different.
Similar things exist purely in 3D. Consider a sentient planet, who has planet level durability due to its size, and a human-sized planet level character. A tier 7-B character would probably lack the strength to press a pressure point on the human sized character. However, with enough AoE, they might manage it in the case of the planet. On the other hand, a 5-B character with 1m AoE could press the pressure point on the human sized character, but its AoE would be too small to press the entire pressure paint on the planet.
I could understand the feat of a 3d character affect another 3d character, but the guy who being affected exist on higher dimensional environment is just range feat. Same with the other case like 4d and 5d, etc...

But if a 3d or 4d, etc... character use his/her hax and it affect actual higher dimensional existence being who have body/structure higher dimensional than the character who affect him/her then former hax should have higher dimensional potent/power rather than just range feat
That's actually a can of worms in and of itself. IIRC we had a pretty long thread over when to assume that a hax gets an infinite upgrade, just because its user is Tier 1, and when not. Like if a Tier 1 uses magic to cast magic cutting using literally infinite times more power than Tier 3 and lower character, then that's probably infinitely more potent. However, there are also other cases, where it's more debatable.

Second round of Q&A done.
I should probably tag a few more staff members since this needs large scale approval to be accepted.
Let's start with the admins and bureaucrats.
@Promestein @AKM sama @SomebodyData @The_real_cal_howard @Dragonmasterxyz @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Saikou_The_Lewd_King @Andytrenom @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Ogbunabali @Abstractions

So the character is spacetime itself and gets mind-controlled? That should be range/AoE. It's basically the 4D case of higher dimensionality.
For reference, if instead of mind hax this were something like Existence Erasure and that affects the entirety of spacetime that would of course be smurf (or straight up a higher tier). The only reason it is just range, in this case, is that the mind here is nothing physical and as such its size doesn't really matter (if one can even call it larger, considering that mind doesn't really need to grow with the body).
Well I'll reask second part of his question

What if character A managed to mind hax/ soul hax entire population( each and every individual) of a timeline across past, present and future?

Well I'll reask second part of his question

What if character A managed to mind hax/ soul hax entire population( each and every individual) of a timeline across past, present and future?
Count the individuals like usual? I mean, this is literally just range + affecting many normal people.

Out of curisoty but is this also the death of smurf hax in this CRT? but like the smurf hax will just lead to an upgrde in higher range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back