• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry if my English is bad 🙏
Aeon HDE as described in Dan Shu's Diary:

The Arbiter's Reignbow had descended upon the physical world and annihilated the Borisin fleet using their divine arrows.

This means that Aeon Path Hunt "Lan" descends into the physical world. Here we can conclude that Aeon comes from the "upper" world.

And there is one more piece of evidence explained in Mare's mission, after completing Sensitive Creatures (III), After getting Notes Between the Pages of a Book:

Sorry, I only have proof using Indonesian

Mare: I-Is that in the book called Beneath the Aeons: The Low-Dimensional World As A Will and A Surface Phenomenon?
Mare: That's mine! This isn't a note, but... an experiment specifically placed there. It worked. I had no idea it would be such a success!
Mare: Great... my research and belief in Aeon finally paid off... Woohoo!
An "experiment"? What experiment?
A "response"? What response?
Mare: Come on. Didn't you read the book where you found the note?
Mare: Beneath the Aeons: The Lower Dimensional World as Will and Surface Phenomenon talks about us living in a lower dimensional world, and the Aeons we perceive are just projections of the higher dimensions.
Mare: The note I left behind was a prayer for the Aeon to be projected and manifest, and as expected, you were summoned.
Mare: Tell me! Are you from a very different world? Are you from a high-dimensional world in Aeon?

It is explained in the text above that "Under the Aeon" (the world Caelus is currently in) and the current Aeon are just "projections" of the Aeon in the "high dimensions".

If we combine the two pieces of evidence above, the Aeon Path Hunt Lan descended into the "physical world" and the Aeon Path Hunt Lan that descended at that time was only a "projection" of the original Aeon Path Hunt Lan (which was in a higher dimension).

With the conclusion of these two pieces of evidence, we can conclude that the Aeons are higher dimensional beings.

Oh yes, just for information, the world that Caelus is currently in is 4-Dimensional and Aeon's form is at least at the 5-Dimensional level.

Back