• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax Gauntlet

1)Kaguya

2)Yhwach

3)Eucliwood Hellscythe

4)Touma Kamijou

5)Super Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagan

6)Novel Kars

7)King Hassan (Grand Assassin)

8)Gilgamesh (Fate CCC)

9)Kurokami Medaka

10)Othinus

Run a character through the gauntlet, see if they can beat all of these characters in a row. Good luck

Alright I choose Nanashi from SMT. He's supposedly treated as 9D on the site even though he should be 10D with 11D hax and immortality from the looks of it. If my interpretation is correct he solos everyone except Othinus, because I'm not sure how it would go down, though I am leaning towards Nanashi.

Novel Kars. Really. You used Novel Kars in this.

Besides the higher D bois, he clears everyone else. No one has an answer to his power mimicry, insane adaptation, or the infinite other Kars he has.

Sir Ovens said:
Besides the higher D bois, he clears everyone else. No one has an answer to his power mimicry, insane adaptation, or the infinite other Kars he has.
Originally, it was Jotaro Over Heaven. I changed it due to a suggestion in this thread

Sir Ovens said:
Rimuru want talk to you.

BakiHanma18 said:
Accelerate420 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
The Coolest Water Bottle said:
>Touma
>Haxxed

How so.
Insane Power Null
>Insane Power Null
That's only in his right hand and he's still human. If you shoot him or kick a rock really fast he's dead.
2-C Invisible Thing says hi
Invisible Thing isn't 2-C. Who told you this? IT isn't properly quantifiable yet due to the inconsistency on IB's locks.

Insane Power Null>Insane Power Null
That's only in his right hand and he's still human. If you shoot him or kick a rock really fast he's dead.

2-C Invisible Thing says hi
Invisible Thing isn't 2-C. Who told you this? IT isn't properly quantifiable yet due to the inconsistency on IB's locks.

My bad, Imagine Breaker, not IT

Back