• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

Well, right.

Still, I don't know if Rakudai can win against Mogami. This guy is a beast, life-force absorption, 7-B mindhax (far superior to God Ekubo and mindhaxed Mob who already resists Ekubo's mindfuckery), basically he's untouchable and has High regen and possession... Fatehax won't work I guess. And I don't think they can even see him lol.

How does Orbeetle's mind stuff work?

@Witch

Depends. He may either need to clash with Mogami, and I don't see that working out, or Rakudai. I feel there may be more of a chance there.

Mogami was already mentioned and we can't just say "Yeah, hyperion totally wins no matter what" to the Rakudai people, so not really.

And the spots change all the time if a nomination is good enough.

He still might go higher since that is a very specific counter. Ask someone about how good it is though, it might get by the Regen.

Negi more or less has a blitz beyond blitz worthy amp that also makes him 6-C, and by this point is an undying sorta vampire. Not to mention 2 sealing techniques specially made for stuff that can even survive non corporeally after their demise or that can completely disintegrate a soul. Second Christ Auto Counters with an opposite power when he's affected with stuff of any kind.

Mega Alakazan literally looks at you and knows your entire future and your every move, can somewhat pierce resistances, copy skills and nullify them, and hit intangibles.

Rimuru is... Rimuru.

So nah, I don't see Mogami gonig higher.

Also Qli, have you recommended Golden King for his tiers?

SpookyShadow said:
I request Keiji Mogami for High 7-A and 6-C (5th places)
Can Rakudai win against him?
As far as 6-C goes, he couldn't even beat KHR 6-C's if they had Non-physical interaction (Which they probably have as several charaxcters have been shown to see and harm ghosts and they physically fight illusions, real and otherwise, on a regular basis)

Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

My point is, he doesn't seem quite powerful enough. The only reason he could possibly get past Julius is because he has 0 non-physical interaction.

Mogami fights as a swarmer, his first move in his fight against mob was sending out a huge army of spirits he has, each one has the bread and butter ghost abilities of the verse a ( high regen, possession non-corporeal invisible intangible,absorption of other spirits.)

Said spirits can keep fighting even if the main body is incapacitated or destroyed, in fact, destroying him causes him to send out even more, these being strong enough to overwhelm 100% mob who scales to the feat in first place.

He also has his mind reading(wich insta gives him info about one's past, powers and overall backstory, ),and power null through memory manip. Most of his powers can also pierce through mob's resistances.( city level resistance to mind manip)

Base mob can resist mind control from God dimple who at that moment had brainwashed the entire spice city, and was starting to reach neighbouring towns

Back