• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 7: You Can (Not) Make A Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Is Lavos physically 3-D or 4-D? If its the former, he is a smurf

Pretty sure a bunch of 2-A marvel can at least incap him
He would be a smurf if it were against levels 6B and high 6B but I am referring to DD lavos so having 4D powers and being 3D is not a smurf when it comes to tier 2, for example, look at the player W101 and several characters from Clastevania are still 3D

which 2A has marvel to face lavos?

Galactus, Phoenix Force and Scarlet Witch are the strongest i know, but i don't know if they are the top 3 or no.

14412 Doom has that weakness if you kill his 616 self, so i don't think he would be the best pick for the strongest, Franklin Richards also scales above Galactus, but i think we should ask a Marvel supporter who is the strongest, or at least one who isn't MFTL+.

@Ion, couldn't respond in that one thread, but I called him Juan cuz that is his name translated I knew you wouldn't catch the joke.

I mean, I know Juan is the Spanish equivalent of John, but I really don't see what's the joke on that.

Ionliosite said:
I mean, I know Juan is the Spanish equivalent of John, but I really don't see what's the joke on that.
Welp, it weren't suppossed to be the kind of joke that makes people falls off from their chair...

He has no chance againt Methuselah

From my understanding, he could still probably defeat Bartz Klauser, who I remember doesnt have any thought based haxes when I played FFV, so 2nd place should do.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Twin Peaks is now High 1-A, they need to be removed from 1-A
What are you talking about? They're still 1-A, only 2 characters got upgraded to High 1-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IIrc Ultima told me BOB only 5 degrees above baseline
At this point the only competitors they have that are listed as 1-A are Umineko and CM, both of whom are under heavy revisions. Honestly, they should stay on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back