• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that have taken a specific hax to the next level.(New Forum Edition!)

Although his profile says this: "When enough information about SCP-682 is portrayed in a fictional Narrative, it in turn becomes an instance of SCP-682" whatever this means.

Molecule Man for quite possibly the most versatile usage for Matter Manipulation and Transmutation, in which molecules make up everything, all of creation. Every power and ability he has is due to his ability to manipulate and control molecules of the universe. Thanks to his ability to manipulate the building block of creation, he can do virtually anything and has managed to become one of the most powerful entities in existence.

Does anyone in the Wiki have better Size Manipulation than Hank Pym?

The fact that he can go anywhere from Small Size (Type 8) to Large Size (Type 9) Is really impressive. Especially considering this can allow him to go from Small Building level to Low Complex Multiversal using nothing but Size Manipulation.
SCP-682 has, reptile can go from Small Size 8 to Large Size 11.

SCP-682 has, reptile can go from Small Size 8 to Large Size 11.
SCP 682 most of time needs time to activate this, sometimes need extra energy, Hank is much more versatile because he can shrink or grow others and himself faster

Also this is a side effect of his own RE, no one power not connect to it

Rules:
Plot, RW and magic does not count due to how variable the wattage itself is.
More power doesn't count as Higher D's hax, just versatility.
The combination of hax does not count, since it is a specific hax, of course, if said hax, for example, by manipulating electricity, you can mentally control someone by controlling the electricity of their brain, then it does count

What does Kakine have against SCP-4010 or SCP-4051? SCP-4010 re-created all anomalies from the database including the database itself, SCP-4051 can pull out anything that it can think of from the portal which ranges from normal items, weapons, fire, lasers, water, non-existent objects, colors, magic runes, paracognitohazards, replicate entire concepts including death, and manifesting an object's antithesis, making them cease to exist.

SCP-4051 can pull out anything that it can think of from the portal which ranges from normal items, weapons, fire, lasers, water, non-existent objects, colors, magic runes, paracognitohazards, replicate entire concepts including death, and manifesting an object's antithesis, making them cease to exist.
As far as I know Rainer has a limit in the sense that if he creates something that doesn't exist, this can automatically become a memetic hazard, plus he is limited to what he knew the thing to be like.

What does Kakine have against SCP-4010
How fast was that and can use it in combat?

How fast was that and can use it in combat?
Immeasurable and was used in conjunction against Swann so that answers it.

As far as I know Rainer has a limit in the sense that if he creates something that doesn't exist, this can automatically become a memetic hazard, plus he is limited to what he knew the thing to be like.
He didn't fully know the High 1-A concept of death being SCP-4260 however yet he did manifested it on SCP-4936.

Immeasurable and was used in conjunction against Swann so that answers it.
No, I mean how willing is she to use it and how she uses her own creations in combat, just creating a tier 4 for example is nothing if it doesn't help you

He didn't fully know the High 1-A concept of death being SCP-4260 however yet he did manifested it on SCP-4936.
Concept of death is still death, was there a confirmation that it was the brothers or he just brought what he believes to be death? If not, in that case is just pure Headcanon that he summon Brother death, also his power fall more in portal creation than in pure creation

No, I mean how willing is she to use it and how she uses her own creations in combat, just creating a tier 4 for example is nothing if it doesn't help you
Her entire goal was to recreate them so that would be what she leads with.

Concept of death is still death, was there a confirmation that it was the brothers or he just brought what he believes to be death? If not, in that case is just pure Headcanon that he summon Brother death, also his power fall more in portal creation than in pure creation
SCP-4260 is more different than the Brothers Death as it is conceived by humans in the Noosphere. portal Creation is not there so for now it can be a top spot.

Would pennywise count for fear manipulation and/or shape-shifting?

It knows the fear of everything and everyone and can turn into anything to scare his victims including inanimate objects like paintings and buildings.

Okay, then replace Yhwach and Dawn for SCP-6488

A potentially infinitely improved version of SCP-6276, in which the latter is so advanced as to be able to easily predict future events through simulating them by having access to several major Foundation databases and quickly analyzing their entire content, allowing it to entirely predict and counter any potential interactions a highly advanced future Foundation can do about it. I think even SCP-990 can beat that of Yhwach, and it is but a small fraction of what SCP-6276 can do.

As for Cosmic Awareness Barker should be listed there as she became aware of the presence of Rimple, the author of the article she was present in, having a conversation with another user cutting in the text document.

Last edited:
A potentially infinitely improved version of SCP-6276, in which the latter is so advanced as to be able to easily predict future events through simulating them by having access to several major Foundation databases and quickly analyzing their entire content, allowing it to entirely predict and counter any potential interactions a highly advanced future Foundation can do about it. I think even SCP-990 can beat that of Yhwach, and it is but a small fraction of what SCP-6276 can do.
That sounds more like Analytical Prediction, no pure Precog, Is like Time Lord's Matrix that does the same
It can get that place in Analytical Prediction in this cade
As for Cosmic Awareness Barker should be listed there as she became aware of the presence of Rimple, the author of the article she was present in, having a conversation with another user cutting in the text document
Sure

That sounds more like Analytical Prediction, no pure Precog, Is like Time Lord's Matrix that does the same
It can get that place in Analytical Prediction in this cade
You're talking about SCP-6276, not SCP-6488. SCP-6276 has precognition due to having an internal modal of reality, the database analysis is for analytical prediction/information analysis.

Madlad actually did it. But I would consider her Body Puppetry to be Makima's main hax, since she has been able to use that control to not only control the Devils under her command, but also their abilities along with the hax itself having other abilities added on to it. You got things like people under her control being unnaturally devoted to her (Empathic Manip), controlling Animals to the point where she can teleport through rats, making people forget stuff, you get the idea

Madlad actually did it. But I would consider her Body Puppetry to be Makima's main hax, since she has been able to use that control to not only control the Devils under her command, but also their abilities along with the hax itself having other abilities added on to it. You got things like people under her control being unnaturally devoted to her (Empathic Manip), controlling Animals to the point where she can teleport through rats, making people forget stuff, you get the idea
None of those takes it to the next level.... Except the horny manip, that shit works with real people

None of those takes it to the next level.... Except the horny manip, that shit works with real people
Well, it is still a hax that encompasses a myriad of different abilities, and Makima has used it in a lot of versatile ways. While it may not be "next level" it's a good starting point for Body Puppetry unless someone else has a better candidate.

I guess I will have to suggest more Toaru Characters

Kamijou Touma for Power Null and Instinctive Reactions:

When it comes to power null, there are few types of hax he can't null so that part of his versatility is already covered, his power null even allows him to kinda have a NPI with things he wouldn't be able to touch otherwise, as well as redirect attacks sometimes and its craziest feat is recreating the whole existence after it was magically modified, his only limitation is range/area as it's only in his right hand.

His instinctive reactions have allowed him to evade attacks he couldn't see, attacks that weren't even in the same dimension as him, attacks that could blitz him, as well as help him counter danmaku perfectly (either by evading it or allowing him to null it effectively with his power null).

Aleister Crowley for Stats Amps and maybe Illusion Creation:

Aleister has infinitely stackable 10x amps to his AP, dura and range as well as things he can summon and spells in general.

He creates the illusion of weapons on the mind of his target which cause real damage, the most notable ones being the sword which curses whoever it cuts to complete failure no matter what or how they do and the Big Bang Bomb, which is exactly what its name suggests

Othinus and other MGs for Probability Manipulation:

They receive all of their hax from probability manipulation (death, math, fate, etc), so it's really good in the versatility department + it has a passive "I can't lose" bonus.

I think SCP-2935 effectively takes powernull again, SCP anomalies come in every size and form you could think of, especially higher dimensions, and it made them all obsolete, and like I said nullified and killed this thing.

Honestly, it's a probability manipulation that as a side effect makes 181 super lucky, like Doctor´s probability hax.
also that is a Sandbox
as they are followed by fortune in everything they do and everywhere they go, to the point that impossible coincidences line up again and again in or against their favor
SCP-181 explicitly mentions that in its article, as it's still tied to him as it isn't controlled by him, plus the sandbox is currently in a CRT

I'm surprised no one has said this, but I'd put Shulk for Precognition. Even before he got Tier 1, his Precog was Higher Dimensional in scale viewing all Infinite Possible futures and can work against Type 2 and 4 Acausality

Last edited:
Back