• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concept kill? present concleament that very prefect to hide your presence?

And Homu forgot to write,is either bloodlusted or IC.

Wait

<Realizes it's true power Yhwach

Nevermind then, Hassan promptly hits him with Azrael or something.

But i still unsure,because Homu didn't write "bloodlusted" or "In character",if this is bloodlusted then Azrael GG,but if this is IC Yhwach have a chance of win here,but who know.

Mana sih si Dot?

I mean,KH in IC basically will not goes to Azrael,he will be firstly will use his another abilities,and he will not kill unless the god say its time for his opponent to die.

Correct me if i wrong here if my statement is not good.......

Well, True Power Yhwach means he already activate the almighty and this is not the first time Yhwach fighting someone who can do conceptual stuff.

Remember Yhwach has precognition, he can see the future where Hassan going to strike him and that will reveal himself, so in that moment he can use the almighty to either power null his power or outright destroy his body like he did to Ichibe since destroying body and power null is in his character.

Honestly...

No matter how Yhwach is downgraded, I believe (and I think people know) that Yhwach is on the same character level as Kaguya the Mom with Issues.

Hassan doesn't have too much of a chance here. Almighty is among the most broken hax in manga history. Hell, raise Yhwach up to 1-A, and Reinhard would have to fight for his seat of 'The Guy Nobody Takes Seriously'.

Okay, enough with the off-topic. Yhwach takes this because Hassan will reveal himself when he attacks, and Yhwach would see that coming. Power Null, GG.

But I'm sure Yhwach is more likely to sit down with King Hassan over tea and ask about Solomon--in particular, Ars Almadel Salomonis. I bet he'd be interested in that. And Fou too.

I think Tiamat and other top level servants is far beyond the Bleach universe. Hassan easily cut Tiamat's wings with single attack even without grand rank power. He can beat Yhwach's ass mid difficulty.

Umm....if you're talking about his AP....Yhwach is several.tiers higher, along with power null, future manipulation, precognition,and several other abilities

Yhwach solos

A 7-A... against a 6-B

Normally, hax might make up for it.

But when the 6-B has hax that counter the 7-A, say for example a 6-B who can see him coming with precog and shut him down before he ever gets a chance to attack...

This is a stomp.

Monarch Laciel said:
A 7-A... against a 6-B
Normally, hax might make up for it.

But when the 6-B has hax that counter the 7-A, say for example a 6-B who can see him coming with precog and shut him down before he ever gets a chance to attack...

This is a stomp.
i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back