• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters that have taken a specific hax to the next level.(New Forum Edition!)

SCP-181 explicitly mentions that in its article, as it's still tied to him as it isn't controlled by him, plus the sandbox is currently in a CRT
again, the same profile indicates that it is due to manipulating the probability to give that effect
I'm surprised no one has said this, but I'd put Shulk for Precognition. Even before he got Tier 1, he's Precog was Higher Dimensional in scale viewing all Infinite Possible futures and can work on Type 2 and 4 Acausality
yes, Precognition is empty, I'll use this thread to fill it (if you want, throw Shulk in the same thread)

But the way it's implied through the feats doesn't seem like the case as it happens randomly, and also he has no will over it.
like the power of time lords to make things go in their favor which is described as probability hax (as 181´s profile say), has no will over it, is the same that have it everytime active aka Passive Probability with no control

Probability Manipulation's page:

"This can take effect in a variety of different ways; it may appear as just supernatural luck"
this

Probability Manipulation's page:

"This can take effect in a variety of different ways; it may appear as just supernatural luck"
like the power of time lords to make things go in their favor which is described as probability hax (as 181´s profile say), has no will over it, is the same that have it everytime active aka Passive Probability with no control
That only proves he has probability via his supernatural luck, his luck is the culmination of fortune that is absorbed from his environment and others. 181's ability isn't really defined as that, in Project Isorropia it's explained that its more of a statistical anomaly.

I don't see what makes his luck better than Mamoru's infinite luck beyond continuity.
From what I recall if things aren't impossible for him then it will work, 181's luck also works beyond continuity and negates/resists it, he even absorbs the collective of fortune because of it.

Last edited:
From what I recall if things aren't impossible for him then it will work
Same for Mamoru. If it's possible for something to go in his favor it will.
181's luck also works beyond continuity and negates/resists it
I see no actual feats of him changing past events in his favor mentioned on his page.
And Mamoru's luck likewise cancels out infinite luck of an opponent.
he even absorbs the collective of fortune because of it.
The quote the OP
The combination of hax does not count, since it is a specific hax, of course, if said hax, for example, by manipulating electricity, you can mentally control someone by controlling the electricity of their brain, then it does count
The additional effect of absorbing fortune of others doesn't count towards his supernatural luck, as it's not just being lucky. It's absorption of luck.

181's page also mentions that he can run out of luck, which is apparently how he got captured.

I see no actual feats of him changing past events in his favor mentioned on his page.
And Mamoru's luck likewise cancels out infinite luck of an opponent.
His luck worked against an AI that pervades the past, present, and future, they could cancel out then.

The additional effect of absorbing fortune of others doesn't count towards his supernatural luck, as it's not just being lucky.

181's page also mentions that he can run out of luck, which is apparently how he got captured.
It's his probability that takes fortune, which is in his luck. He only ran out of luck as they're weren't many people around.

Dragon Talisman characters for Abstract Existence and Abstract Existence negation? They first start off as embodying their personal laws and truths before they become puppets embodying a concept supported by their reality. They then separate from their reality and are able to declare themselves any AE they wish, so long as they can bear it. Which leads to some ridiculous attempts to one up each other. Although Gu Chensha wins in the end as he embodies the cultivation society, their advancements automatically becoming his own.

DT characters also for plot manipulation if OP changes. It comes from their hierarchy of protagonists, each ranked. With characters like Chen Qi who break such a system by embodying stories and containing them with the benefit of absorbing protagonist status of main characters he creates in his stories.

Gu Chensha for Mimicry. His cultivation base allows him to transform into anything but a little effort from him lets him be able to mimic a person's aura, temperament, destiny/fate, etc and become part of a person while also leaving them autonomy and being undetectable to a scan searching for foreign entities (on his profile).

Gu Chensha or Dragon Talisman characters for Supernatural Luck. Author improved on Leaf from Sage Monarch who is invulnerable due to his immense luck. If you plot against him, he has already won. The more he hates you, the more your luck degrades. In addition to embodying fortune and having it as a passive, he can be active with it as he can manifest it, reality warp with it, hit people with it, create a shield with it, negate attacks with it, etc. Dragon Talisman characters have varying levels of luck, even with characters that embody it. With Gu Chensha having the ability to increase or decrease luck of himself and others.

Lastly, Gu Chensha for Acausality type 4? Not really sure but he did destroy his fate, walk out of the river of time and time itself being beneath him. Essentially mimicing an entity that embodies and controls "all space and time, all existence, all power, all cause and effect, all laws, all fate, all the inconceivable, unfathomable, unpredictable, and unmeasurable existence of the world". Which grants him some sort of invisibility or something despite their extensive list of Extrasensory Perception & Non-Physical Interaction.

I probably have more to add later.

Dragon Talisman characters for Abstract Existence and Abstract Existence negation
Sure they can be AE, but AE negation is just Power null tho

DT characters also for plot manipulation if OP changes. It comes from their hierarchy of protagonists, each ranked. With characters like Chen Qi who break such a system by embodying stories and containing them with the benefit of absorbing protagonist status of main characters he creates in his stories.
no, leave out the plot hax because it will become a hierarchy war, which in the end would be "my verse is stronger than yours" since the author/plot hax user is the one who controls the plot
Gu Chensha for Mimicry. His cultivation base allows him to transform into anything but a little effort from him lets him be able to mimic a person's aura, temperament, destiny/fate, etc and become part of a person while also leaving them autonomy and being undetectable to a scan searching for foreign entities (on his profile).
Ok
Gu Chensha or Dragon Talisman characters for Supernatural Luck. Author improved on Leaf from Sage Monarch who is invulnerable due to his immense luck. If you plot against him, he has already won. The more he hates you, the more your luck degrades. In addition to embodying fortune and having it as a passive, he can be active with it as he can manifest it, reality warp with it, hit people with it, create a shield with it, negate attacks with it, etc. Dragon Talisman characters have varying levels of luck, even with characters that embody it. With Gu Chensha having the ability to increase or decrease luck of himself and others.
Ok
Lastly, Gu Chensha for Acausality type 4? Not really sure but he did destroy his fate, walk out of the river of time and time itself being beneath him. Essentially mimicing an entity that embodies and controls "all space and time, all existence, all power, all cause and effect, all laws, all fate, all the inconceivable, unfathomable, unpredictable, and unmeasurable existence of the world". Which grants him some sort of invisibility or something despite their extensive list of Extrasensory Perception & Non-Physical Interaction.
that sounds like here type 5 if you ask me

Sure they can be AE, but AE negation is just Power null tho
In this case they separate the concept and the will of the person. Rather than null the AE entity. Listed under Empyrean Realm.

that sounds like here type 5 if you ask me
The verse did qualify under the new standards but what I posted is several orders of magnitudes below the level they qualified at for the verse. As for the invisibility part, it is on his profile, a side effect of being outside time and no longer being an element in the world.

The verse did qualify under the new standards but what I posted is several orders of magnitudes below the level they qualified at for the verse. As for the invisibility part, it is on his profile, a side effect of being outside time and no longer being an element in the world.
Question, could they beat Mamoru? he's described by others as changing his past with his luck

I have some characters for this list.

I guess I'll start off with Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai for Fire Manipulation:

Starting with the temperature of his Bankai, Yamamoto cloaks himself in heat that's equal to that of the core of our sun. Which clocks in at a staggering 15 million degrees Celsius. This level of temperature vastly trumps anything in both series from the evidence given. But Yamamoto's superiority doesn't stop at the temperature of his flames. Yamamoto's flames also have other abilities granted through his Fire Manipulation, such as creating enough intensive heat to erase objects from existence or summon the ashes of his slain enemies and re-construct them into skeletons that fight on his behalf. He can also place people inside flame barriers which seemingly nullify their ability to escape, this includes the Dimensional Travel and Portal Creation abilities of Aizen.

This is just with his Bankai, he also has access to Itto-Kaso. A high-level Kido that produces a massive blade of fire through the sacrifice of one of his arms. In conjunction with this flame creating a physical weapon, it also produces temperatures that can cauterize entire cracks and slashes in space-time (I'll provide the scan of this later as the current one used for his profile is the wrong one)

Suffice to say, I would argue that Yamamoto should definitely be above Gwyn in the listing. He probably doesn't surpass Fire Force because of specific characters like Haumea having abilities like Probability Manipulation and Fate Manipulation through her Fire Manipulation. Both of which are above anything in Yamamoto's usage of Fire Manipulation.

The new ranking I would give would be "Great Lord Gwyn < Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai < Haumea".

I'll provide another character later.

Question, could they beat Mamoru? he's described by others as changing his past with his luck
Depends on what series or character you exactly mean. Leaf's Supernatural Luck comes from his Fortuned One constitution that improves with time. He would be affecting a weaker version of himself if he did so. Also Leaf's constitution was removed and absorbed by Yang Qi who now has it and Yang Qi doesn't exist anywhere else on the timeline.

Well, would that be fissionism?
Yeah, probably would be better to list it as that.

I wanna nominate Yang Qi for power absorption. In addition to being able to remove abilities with Sagely Sacrifice, he can also erase them with a tap. The latter isn't erasing the activation of an ability but completely erasing all their life's achievement, essentially reducing the character's Powers and Abilities section to nothing.

he can also erase them with a tap. The latter isn't erasing the activation of an ability but completely erasing all their life's achievement, essentially reducing the character's Powers and Abilities section to nothing
hey, honestly, apart from removing powers, can it be used in a versatile way beyond that? Curious since unlike power null, the competition for power absorption would be more difficult to know which is the best, since absorbing powers of greater dimension or big Wall of text does not matter here

Depends on what series or character you exactly mean. Leaf's Supernatural Luck comes from his Fortuned One constitution that improves with time. He would be affecting a weaker version of himself if he did so. Also Leaf's constitution was removed and absorbed by Yang Qi who now has it and Yang Qi doesn't exist anywhere else on the timeline.
I see, well that's more of it being passed to another character than molded into luck in my opinion, Mamorous luck is described as infinite and can cancel out the same ability, it even works beyond causality. I don't think I'm seeing much here as Mamoru has more varied feats from his feat section.

hey, honestly, apart from removing powers, can it be used in a versatile way beyond that? Curious since unlike power null, the competition for power absorption would be more difficult to know which is the best, since absorbing powers of greater dimension or big Wall of text does not matter here
Just thought that in addition to removing and/or absorbing, being able to EE the opponent's wall of hax is enough for a nomination.

It can do other things but that would go into other wiki abilities. Some examples:

If he was a little bit more evil, he could use Sagely Sacrifice on a world. I mean, the ability was first described as being able to and he later wonders what would happen if he used it on some world he was in. These worlds being multiverses btw.

I see, well that's more of it being passed to another character than molded into luck in my opinion, Mamorous luck is described as infinite and can cancel out the same ability, it even works beyond causality. I don't think I'm seeing much here as Mamoru has more varied feats from his feat section.
Infinite is a potent statement. Gu Chensha's luck is described as being endless but feats are what matter in the end. You are right, with how much I've elaborated upon, Mamoru's profile is more varied in feats.

With Dragon Talisman characters everyone has varying levels of luck, for example some can be reality warping. But regardless of the hierarchy created of who stomps who, Gu Chensha can still increase or decrease luck. So ¯\(ツ)/¯ I could post more Dragon Talisman characters but it becomes part of their protagonist status and their plot manipulation.

As for Sage Monarch, fortune feats can be found in his technique's section. I mentioned Yang Qi because it is better to decorate the original owner so it saves energy explaining Yang Qi's possession of it and capabilities.

I have another character to add.

It would be Orihime Inoue for Causality Manipulation:

Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka allows her to reject the "phenomena" of events. This "rejection of events" can be used in multiple, powerful ways. Orihime can reject the "phenomena" of one's existence, reducing them to a state of non-existence. This even extends to those who have Mid-Godly Regeneration such as The Hogyoku.

She can also reject the "phenomena" of damage, allowing her to heal and regenerate deep wounds, entire limbs and even one's entire upper body. She can even restore one's missing spiritual energy. Which acts as a spiritual being's life energy.

Shun Shun Rikka can reject the "phenomena" of an opponent's attack, effectively nullifying them through erasure.

It can also reject the "phenomena" of the "union of matter", allowing Orihime to atomically deconstruct people through Koten Zanshun

It definitely doesn't beat Misogi's usage of Causality Manipulation, but it's a nice second to it for now.

Back