• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, uh, I disagree with how people are handwaving the FazerBlaster like this. Yes, the vast majority of the time when you use it, it simply stuns the opponent for a few seconds before they return to normal. But, see, the thing about that is that everyone you use the blaster on are robots. There is also Vanessa, but I'm chalking this up to game mechanics. Why? Because of the statement said by the S.T.A.F.F. bot just before you enter Fazer Blast for the first time.

No shooting FazerBlasters in, near, or close to other players' eyes. Being flashed in the eyes may induce seizures, blindness, or semi-permanent paralysis.
I'm not sure about you guys, but being shot in the eyes by something this potent, especially by a kid who would absolutely shoot for the eyes considering the gameplay loop, would do a lot more than just annoy a mostly regular person like Ned for a few seconds.

Last edited:
While it isn't listed in his profile, Gregory does have a screwdriver. Not a traditional weapon, sure, but still something other than his fists.

Went ahead and added it to the profile.

And with that, I'm reconsidering my vote. Gregory can very likely hit Ned in the eyes and then rush up to stab him with the screwdriver.

Went ahead and added it to the profile.

And with that, I'm reconsidering my vote. Gregory can very likely hit Ned in the eyes and then rush up to stab him with the screwdriver.
Added the match despite the fact that a major objection was brought up that could invalidate all previous arguments.

wh

Hmm. How likely would it be for Gregory to use the screwdriver in-combat?

Hmm. How likely would it be for Gregory to use the screwdriver in-combat?
Gregory's "combat experience" is really just him running from the enemy and uses the environment to deal with them. The exception is when he has Chica cornered, where he shoves her and kicks off her beak.

So he can and will engage in physical combat if absolutely necessary.

He also, in-character, doesn't seem to shy away from killing. He dismantled all of the animatronics without really caring, and then has Vanny ripped apart by security bots after he gets cornered.

He never uses the screwdriver as a weapon, but then again he isn't put into many situations when he could. His opponents are all huge metal robots (minus Vanny), after all. I'd argue his resourcefulness would allow for him to use it as a weapon though.

Aight, I'll be willing to change my vote to Gregory, due to possessing both a range and melee weapon while being much faster than Ned. The FazCam would be handy should Ned gets close enough to try and strike him, not as effective as the Fazerblaster but it can still blind him long enough for Greg to dish out some serious damage with the screwdriver.

Ah, my bad. Sorry for assuming.

But yeah, in case I didn't make it clear, pretty sure Gregory will take this more often than not FRA.

So, uh, I disagree with how people are handwaving the FazerBlaster like this. Yes, the vast majority of the time when you use it, it simply stuns the opponent for a few seconds before they return to normal. But, see, the thing about that is that everyone you use the blaster on are robots. There is also Vanessa, but I'm chalking this up to game mechanics. Why? Because of the statement said by the S.T.A.F.F. bot just before you enter Fazer Blast for the first time.

I'm not sure about you guys, but being shot in the eyes by something this potent, especially by a kid who would absolutely shoot for the eyes considering the gameplay loop, would do a lot more than just annoy a mostly regular person like Ned for a few seconds.
Gregory FRA

Hmm, it appears to me that Gregory has 9 votes while Ned still has 7. Since both characters are above the vote limit, gonna have to wait until someone has a three vote advantage over the other.

Gregory: 9 (ShockingPsychic, Propellus, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Starter_Pack, Bernkastelll, AceofSpaces3709, Stillwinston, Imaginym, Ailamiona)

Ned: 7 (frissen, CBslayeR, Mariogoods, Lacku, AnAverageUsername, The_Impress, LordTracer)

Hmm, it appears to me that Gregory has 9 votes while Ned still has 7. Since both characters are above the vote limit, gonna have to wait until someone has a three vote advantage over the other.

Gregory: 9 (ShockingPsychic, Propellus, Steven_Pogi_Paitao, Starter_Pack, Bernkastelll, AceofSpaces3709, Stillwinston, Imaginym, Ailamiona)

Ned: 7 (frissen, CBslayeR, Mariogoods, Lacku, AnAverageUsername, The_Impress, LordTracer)
Looks like we've reached Grace again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back