• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's Downgrades

i am so ******* done

all of this shit is for nothing now, i need to make a fourth ******* crt to explain how fazbear frights isn’t canon in order for any of this to work but the ******* mods will never even touch it

i am so ******* done

all of this shit is for nothing now, i need to make a fourth ******* crt to explain how fazbear frights isn’t canon in order for any of this to work but the ******* mods will never even touch it
Being a fnaf supporter in this wiki is so hard ngl 💀😭

If I or someone here became a staff member it would be so good

To be fair, antvasima is "opposing" to a lot of verses, he seen to just don't like this type of verses
Fictional franchises that I dislike
Adventure Time
American Dad
American Gods
Any stories that endorse tyranny, oppression, nihilism, misanthrophy, morbid dystopianism, hatred, savage cruelty, rape, torture, violation, power-mad egotism, social Darwinism, cosmic horror, demonic horror, and/or other psychopathic mindsets.
Arne Anka (A Swedish comic book)
The Authority/Stormwatch
Bastard!!
Battle Angel Alita
Bayonetta
Berserk
Bleach
The Boys
Castlevania (Animated Series)
Chainsaw Man
Chaos Comics
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
The Cthulhu Mythos
Darkstalkers
DC Comics (The Dan Didio/Jim Lee era and onwards)
DC Extended Universe
Dilbert
Disenchantment
Drawn Together
The Elder Scrolls
Empowered
Fables
Family Guy
Final Fantasy XIII
Five Nights At Freddy's
Fullmetal Alchemist
Futurama
Game of Thrones
God Is Dead
God of War
Hellblazer
Hell Girl
Hellraiser
Herman Hedning (A Swedish comic book)
Hitman
Hollywood and other parts of the entertainment industry severely distorting and destroying the intended continuity, characterisation, thematics, and quality of beloved works instead of creating their own.
Hoshin Engi
Hunter X Hunter
Instant Death
Invincible
The Invisibles
Judge Dredd
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Lucifer
The Magicians (The novel series)
Marvel Comics (The Joe Quesada era and onwards)
Media that channels and helps to spread the conceptually nastiest and most vile, deceitful, repugnant, disgusting, depraved, destructive, malignant, poisonous, malevolent, sadistic, divisive, dishonest, manipulative, cynical, dystopian, morbid, nihilistic, mocking, cruel, conceited, egoistic, narcissistic, callous, misanthropic, hollow, amoral, psychopathic, cancerous, and otherwise corrupted parts of the collective unconscious in general.
Millarworld
Monument Mythos
Mortal Kombat
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Once Upon a Time
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Preacher
Record of Ragnarok
Redo of Healer
Rick & Morty
The Rings of Power
Robot Chicken
The Sandman
Savage Dragon
SCP Foundation
Shin Megami Tensei
Shinza Banshou
The Simpsons
Spawn
Star Trek: Picard (The first two seasons)
Star Wars (The Disney movie trilogy)
Supergod
Supernatural
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
Thrill-killing shooter games
Top 10
Toriko
Transmetropolitan
Über
Ultrakill
The Unwritten
Velma
The Venture Bros
Warhammer 40,000
Warhammer Fantasy
Watchmen
The Wheel of Time (The Jeff Bezos TV series)
The Wicked + The Divine
All types of zombie franchises
He isn't really opposing, he just dislike this type of verse lol

??
As Dragonite showed... the profile still up

Trough It should have the "Disturbing content" warning
He deleted it, I talked to him about it and saved the page dummies

Back