• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's Downgrades

This can be interpretded in a bunch of ways
IMG_3633-2.png

How? It literally says use this series to understand the games.

The novels are like this

"Blue cowboy hat girl was walking trough the desert with a bucket full of fish pie for her grandpa, but in the way a evil foxy heard her and got to her grandpa home first, eating him and taking his place to eat blue cowboy hat girl too, and the foxy did so, tricking the little girl and eating her in one bite, but for the fox missfortune, walter white was around and saw everything, he pulled suffuric acid and melted the foxy belly, saving grandpa and cowboy hat girl, the end"

This is Little red hood histpry but with swapped elements, just enough so you have a idea of what happened

Blue cowboy hat girl is the novels

Little red hood is the games

yeah. the events of the novels symbolize the events of the games, so we can use them to figure out the lore. that doesn’t mean the books are fully canon, just connected.

yeah. the events of the novels symbolize the events of the games, so we can use them to figure out the lore. that doesn’t mean the books are fully canon, just connected.
No. In the fazbear frights book we have the main stories that symbolize the games and explain Agony and emotions plus in one of these stories we learn how the Phantoms in Fnaf 3 appear (William). Then we have the epilogue that are way more serious and have an actual lore pieces in them that show us what was happening in the games

No. In the fazbear frights book we have the main stories that symbolize the games and explain Agony and emotions plus in one of these stories we learn how the Phantoms in Fnaf 3 appear (William). Then we have the epilogue that are way more serious and have an actual lore pieces in them that show us what was happening in the games
where is the tree them? Where is the tiger head?

scott did not state this lol

just because the epilogues are closer to the games does not mean they are fully canon

What.

I am sorry lemon but I do not understand a single word you utter 💀
Let me Ctrl C Ctrl V for you

The novels are like this

"Blue cowboy hat girl was walking trough the desert with a bucket full of fish pie for her grandpa, but in the way a evil foxy heard her and got to her grandpa home first, eating him and taking his place to eat blue cowboy hat girl too, and the foxy did so, tricking the little girl and eating her in one bite, but for the fox missfortune, walter white was around and saw everything, he pulled suffuric acid and melted the foxy belly, saving grandpa and cowboy hat girl, the end"

This is Little red hood histpry but with swapped elements, just enough so you have a idea of what happened

Let me Ctrl C Ctrl V for you

The novels are like this

Expect in fazbear frights the stories literally explain the story and how things works in one on one. The springtrap story literally explains and shows how phantoms work just with the security guards name being different.

Expect in fazbear frights the stories literally explain the story and how things works in one on one. The springtrap story literally explains and shows how phantoms work just with the security guards name being different.
again, them where is the story teller? the tree and the tiger head?

why is the security guard’s name different if they’re literally the same universe
Tales of the Pizzaplex is confirmed to be part of the main universe
where

It is possible it was just an another guard that came before mike
springtrap litterally came in fazbear frights (horror atraction) WHILE Mike was working there.

"But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this: We found one. A real one. Uh-oh-uh gotta go man- uh, well-well look, i-it's in there" somewhere, I'm-I'm sure you'll see it." Phone Dude, night 2, the first time springtrap is ever actually seen

erm…ackshually…it couldn’t have been mike who worked there since fazbear frights was already shown to have been burned down by the time michael vows to search for his father 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

springtrap litterally came in fazbear frights (horror atraction) WHILE Mike was working there.

"But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this: We found one. A real one. Uh-oh-uh gotta go man- uh, well-well look, i-it's in there" somewhere, I'm-I'm sure you'll see it." Phone Dude, night 2, the first time springtrap is ever actually seen
They found springtrap at that time. In the story they never find why or how the security guard died.

They found springtrap at that time. In the story they never find why or how the security guard died.
Well... yeah, they have to have found him to take him to the attraction, since, you know, he was locked up in freddy's, and would not have gotten out had it not been for them

Well... yeah, they have to have found him to take him to the attraction, since, you know, he was locked up in freddy's, and would not have gotten out had it not been for them
Idk then. We also dont know if we play as Mike in Fnaf 3 tbh its all theories so lets just wait and see what staff think (which will happen in 60 years)

Back