• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can Ned get around the literal laser gun that Gregory has? Gregory also has a light speed advantage.
It just blinds him for a second or two, Ned can just shield his eyes once he gets hit by it once since it can't go through regular sunglasses. He's also stronger here because he's older, bigger, and has a laptop.

It just blinds him for a second or two, Ned can just shield his eyes once he gets hit by it once since it can't go through regular sunglasses. He's also stronger here because he's older, bigger, and has a laptop.
Oh ok. That’ll be a bit troublesome for the CEO then.

that doesn't help him that much here, its not enough for him to bob and weave around Ned especially when he has 0 combat experience
Well, he has better experience than Ned since Gregory shoved Chica into a trash compactor and even kicked her beak off, and he seems pretty fit for his age, Gregory could overwhelm him with his Fazerblaster. Gregory gets my win.

Well, he has better experience than Ned since Gregory shoved Chica into a trash compactor and even kicked her beak off, and he seems pretty fit for his age, Gregory could overwhelm him with his Fazerblaster. Gregory gets my win.
I think Ned could take it because, although Gregory has some ap feats, a flash gun, and a speed advantage, this is essentially a pre-teen going cqc with an 18-year-old.

I think Ned could take it because, although Gregory has some ap feats, a flash gun, and a speed advantage, this is essentially a pre-teen going cqc with an 18-year-old.
Still, he still has shown some feats, unlike Ned

Pushing something isn't combat experience, and the Fazerblaster is only gonna work once since Ned is definitely smart enough to shield his eyes if he pulls it out. It's also an 18 year old heavy man who's armed with a laptop vs a regular child

Also you could argue Ned has better combat sense since he hangs out with Spider Man, he could have a better idea of what to do in a fight than Gregory, and again its a child vs an adult

Legit children who were trained in martial arts can't beat someone who's straight up older, they literally teach them that when they're in danger from an adult they need to run away. I have no idea how Gregory can even hurt Ned that much before Ned beats the shit out of him with a laptop

Legit children who were trained in martial arts can't beat someone who's straight up older, they literally teach them that when they're in danger from an adult they need to run away. I have no idea how Gregory can even hurt Ned that much before Ned beats the shit out of him with a laptop
Just because Gregory is just a child doesn't mean he still can't hurt him with his attacks, it isn't impossible for a child to seriously hurt an adult.

Just because Gregory is just a child doesn't mean he still can't hurt him with his attacks, it isn't impossible for a child to seriously hurt an adult.
It is, however, (basically) impossible for a child to kill an adult before the adult kills the child, assuming both are willing to kill. (and neither has special powers)

And also, just by kicking off Chica's beak off, is better than anything Ned has physically done.

Does Ned have a calc for himself that's above baseline human?
Does Gregory have anything that makes him baseline human? Kicking off Chica's beak is not a valid feat since it was being crushed and it probably wouldn't scale to Chica's dura

Does Gregory have anything that makes him baseline human? Kicking off Chica's beak is not a valid feat since it was being crushed and it probably wouldn't scale to Chica's dura
Neither do they have any calcs

In-lore, the Fazerblaster is able to cause semi-permanent paralysis and blindness, meaning Gregory can win via incap if he abuses it. Problem is, Ned can easily block both it and the FazCam by covering his eyes with his laptop. After that, it'll turn into an incredibly long and tedious game of running and shooting until Ned eventually catches up and smashes his laptop over Greg's head, concussing him instantly.

Both are baseline due to lacking calcs, so they're even there.

Gregory has the speed advantage, Athletic Human Vs. Average Human.

Due to the sling ring being off the table, I'm also inclined to go the hax advantage over to Gregory. The Fazerblaster will cause blindness and stun Ned for a few seconds, allowing Gregory to have a time to strike. He can create some distance between him and Ned, or even steal his laptop.

Ned is larger and older though, but due to having similar AP, I don't know if that matters. Gregory may have trouble getting hits to his head via punching and kicking, but anywhere else is basically fair game.

Of course, the laptop is a huge factor here. It's a weapon that can be used for physical damage, unlike anything in Gregory's kit. It can also be used to make sure the blaster doesn't hit him in the face after Ned realizes what it does.

Due to SBA, the fight takes place in Central Park, New York, so Gregory could use his stealth to keep distance.

Gonna refrain from voting for now, leaning towards Ned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back