• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Downgrade: Jubi's Power is not Physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he even high 6-A. He has no feats on that level.

Edit from Assaltwaffle: The OP is arguing that, in Naruto, the energy blasts of Jubi are not comparable to his physical characteristics. If this is true and the energy blasts of Jubi have never been blocked/tanked then restraining Jubi is not a High 6-A feat, since the object of the High 6-A (the energy blast) was never stopped or tanked, but rather the far lesser physical strength of the Jubi.

He was able to restrain the juubi who has a High 6-A feat. You should really look at his profile before creating a downgrade thread.

SurnameCURRENT said:
how about y'all try and change things up
Why would we change things up when perfectly logical reasoning is accepted?

You are not the most important person on the planet

Not as an insult, but I don't think being incredibly condescending and hostile is a good way to persuade us to change a character, nor' do I think replying to Surname's thread aggressively or jokingly (not to SurnameCURRENT, rather, some of the other people that replied on this thread) is viable either. We should try to act peaceful and logical in this scenario.

I think it's best we contact some of the members that have knowledge about Naruto as per this page here, they might be able to provide a reason as to why Hashirama is rated High 6-A.

I updated the OP, and I can see the point.

If the Jubi really isn't physically High 6-A then it wouldn't be a High 6-A feat to restrain him.

Also, holding someone down is more Lifting Strength than anything, so forcing it to the ground/become immobile would only scale to the energy outputted by its strength, not its AP, unless it tried to break its bindings with an attack and failed.

The OP has been banned. I will wait for Kep to leave his opinion on this, but this will likely be closed soon.

I will removal all of OP's posts, since they add nothing.

The point itself may be valid; I'm not a Naruto expert so idk.

That's the only reason this is still open right now. Let's just wait for a Naruto expert's response.

The point one of the people raised was that the Juubi tanked it's own Bijuudama, so perhaps that's the reason his physical prowess is put at that level.

Wouldn't Newtons thrid law come into effect here? If he can fire High 6-A attacks without injuring himself then he should be High 6-A psychically. However I'm not sure if you can make someone High 6-A for restraining a High 6-A.

I'm not sure that holds over in this case, because I don't remember any instance in Naruto that showcased firing the technique caused an equal amount of power as recoil.

Not to mention the Bijuudama is a big ball of energy that explodes formed outside the body and it's then fired.

I have a feeling you may have speed read, if you read at all.

The point that was brought up is that the Juubi's attacks are 6-A, not the physical ability of the Juubi itself, unless there was any instance of it blocking/tanking it's own blast, so restraining it doesn't make Hashirama 6-A.

Jesus Christ...

Hashirama in High 6-A for a few reasons, some of which are:

• Hashirama Restrained Juubi with a sealing Jutsu (And in Naruto, how strong you are correlates to being able to resist/no sell sealing Jutsu). And Juubi is a tier 6 being.
  • Hashirama only admits he's inferior to Juubito, who is > Juubi.
  • Hashirama scales from BSM Naruto, who only has High 6-A feats.
His scaling from Naruto is the main thing. And you're right, Chakra doesn't inately scale to Physical Capabilities, but how strong you are does allow you to no sell sealing Jutsu, and i'm not just talking "Physical Strength" either (Juubi was amping itself with Chakra also).

Either way, whether you agree or not with the sealing part, Hashirama still scales above BSM Naruto who is High 6-A. Case closed.

AstralKing7 said:
wait Hashi stronger than BSM Naruto??? I agree with everything else but BSM naruto has a high 6-A feat right
Yes, every single feat BSM Naruto has against Juubito is High 6-A. And yes, Hashirama is stronger.

Kappatalism said:
AstralKing7 said:
hmm i wonder why Hashi said juubito was stronger than him then guess it was PIS
Because he was an Edo...
That doesn't really matter as the Kages were stated to have been brought back at Near Full strength.

@Astral

How exactly Juubito being > Hashi equates to Pis? BSM Naruto i High 6-A, yes, but Juubito still casually stomps. He only lost because he wavered.

Hashirama being > BSM doesn't mean he doesn't get smacked by Juubito either.

Juubito should have shown more feats. When i think about it he never really explored his senjutsu skills like madara. Now i kinda feal like obito was wasted potential

TheFinalOrder said:
Kappatalism said:
AstralKing7 said:
Because he was an Edo...
That doesn't really matter as the Kages were stated to have been brought back at Near Full strength.
@Astral

How exactly Juubito being > Hashi equates to Pis? BSM Naruto i High 6-A, yes, but Juubito still casually stomps. He only lost because he wavered.

full strength yet hashi can only make 4 clones cough

Kappatalism said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Kappatalism said:
AstralKing7 said:
Because he was an Edo...
@Astral

full strength yet hashi can only make 4 clones cough
Due to focusing Most of his Chakra into he Kage Barrier, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back