• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Downgrade: Jubi's Power is not Physical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frantzy12 said:
Where exactly is this Naruto High 6-A feat?
Read Naruto Chapters 645-651. All of Naruto's feats are High 6-A.

Should've been here for the Revisions. the Long and Short of it is:

Naruto's ORB > Obito's TSB > Naruto and Sasuke BD and CMS Arrow (Partially Shattered the TSB) > Naruto and Minato's Father Son Rasengan (Cracked the TSB) > Obito's Chakra Arms > Kage's Barriers > Juubi's TBB = at Least High 6-A.

0643-009c
he is strong enough to deflect an attack from someone who is stronger then jubi so his tier is fine

TheFinalOrder said:
Jesus Christ...
Hashirama in High 6-A for a few reasons, some of which are:

• Hashirama Restrained Juubi with a sealing Jutsu (And in Naruto, how strong you are correlates to being able to resist/no sell sealing Jutsu). And Juubi is a tier 6 being.
1) Where is resistance to sealing then? Where is your proof? With this you are saying Iruka > 4SWW Naruto maybe SM Naruto really. First go and create a CRT after it's get accepted say this.

Mindovin said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Jesus Christ...
Hashirama in High 6-A for a few reasons, some of which are:

• Hashirama Restrained Juubi with a sealing Jutsu (And in Naruto, how strong you are correlates to being able to resist/no sell sealing Jutsu). And Juubi is a tier 6 being.
1) Where is resistance to sealing then? Where is your proof? With this you are saying Iruka > 4SWW Naruto maybe SM Naruto really. First go and create a CRT after it's get accepted say this.
OMG....I literally did this exact same thing in the Revisions. No, go back and look for it yourself in the thread.

@Frantzy

Tailed Beasts sealed nearly 20 maybe more so times by people who weaker than them to humans who weaker than them.

Frantzy12 said:
Naruto and Sasuke sealed Kaguya and they're weaker then her so I don't think that's always the case.
Let's not forget, Kaguya had all of her chakra stripped from her. And I state in the revisions that there are PIS exceptions, such as the Biju.

Create CRT, present your proofs, if accepted it's added to the profiles then come here and say; in Naruto, how strong you are correlates to being able to resist/no sell sealing Jutsu otherwise what you are saying means nothing.

Mindovin said:
@Frantzy
Tailed Beasts sealed nearly 20 maybe more so times by people who weaker than them to humans who weaker than them.
All of this is explained, go and find the thread if you have an issue. This was already discussed, months ago and i'm not about to do it again.

Mindovin said:
Create CRT, present your proofs, if accepted it's added to the profiles then come here and say; in Naruto, how strong you are correlates to being able to resist/no sell sealing Jutsu otherwise what you are saying means nothing.
Nope, go find the thread. I don't give a shit if you accept it or not tbh.

• It was brought up months ago.
If you weren't here for it, not my problem.

Anyways, the point of the thread is settled. Hashirama is High 6-A. It can be closed now. The sealing BS was brought up months ago, anyone with issues can siff through and find the thread where I brought it up previously. Or, feel free to ignore it, idc.

That just sounds like lazyness. If it's not a thing, either it was disregarded, someone didn't do their job, or it was just plainly rejected.

I'd also love some actual explanations, since it's one of those things that seem to be grouped together with being stronger makes you more capable to dispel genjutsu, which I am sure everyone here knows is absolute bollocks.

@TFF

It's not important it's brought up or not what it's important is it's accepted or not. If it is accepted why it's not in the profiles then?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
That just sounds like lazyness. If it's not a thing, either it was disregarded, someone didn't do their job, or it was just plainly rejected.
I'd also love some actual explanations, since it's one of those things that seem to be grouped together with being stronger makes you more capable to dispel genjutsu, which I am sure everyone here knows is absolute bollocks.
It's ultimately irrelevant. Since you people who clearly wheren't here for most of the revisions or simply didn't pay attention to the threads, because I remember Mindovin being here, I'll make the thread tomorrow. Though i shouldn't have to repeat ******* information already brought up.

That said, the sealing shit is irrelevant anyways. So, the shit can be dropped now.

Mindovin said:
@TFF
It's not important it's brought up or not what it's important is it's accepted or not. If it is accepted why it's not in the profiles then?
I don't edit profiles. I just bring information and help with upgrades. What I can tell you is that it wasn't "Rejected".

Omimi said:
0643-009c
he is strong enough to deflect an attack from someone who is stronger then jubi so his tier is fine
bump and guys this should be enough so stop fighting

its been constantly shown that tailed beast can tank their own Bijuudama

there's a reason why we went from having tailed beast attack separate from their Bijuu Dama to outright just putting them together

this was covered extensively in the revisions

all I'm seeing is a person who is new to wiki and doesn't know how stuff works and makes a thread about it.

then everyone and their mother who is biased against Naruto in the first place jumps on the bandwagon trying to downgrade the verse

The Juubi is High 6-A both in every category

if Hashi scales? idk

waffle said that restraining isnt AP

so we need more insight into that.

doesnt matter when Hashi>Naruto anyway

also Hashirama Restrained Juubi with a sealing Jutsu (And in Naruto, how strong you are correlates to being able to resist/no sell sealing Jutsu). And Juubi is a tier 6 being.

id like to point out that this has shown only exclusively with wood release not general sealing, sealing in Naruto is kinda like hax.. you can seal a far more powerful being.

Hashirama and Madara's every technique is superior to Obito and Yamato.

Also, as I explained in my thread Hashirama can't scale to BSM because when Naruto shared his chakra with others he only using BM.

644-012

Doesn't Mokuton require certain techniques to suppress Tailed Beasts? Yamato had a special technique, Madara used Wood Dragon to do it, and Hashirama's Gate jutsu is specifically described as suppressing chakra in the databook.

If a random wood tendril used by someone with limited Mokuton powers was also able to suppress chakra it doesn't follow that specific techniques would need to be invented to do the same thing.

The entire argument seems like serious reaching to me.

And in regard to restraining not being AP, that just seems like common sense. Juubi having Tier 6 durability doesn't automatically mean he has Tier 6 physical strength, and the whole thing is especially suspect when he's being restrained by a technique that is specifically described to suppress chakra.

Hashirama definitely scales to the Juubi, since he deflected blasts that get powerscaling to it.

About the points people've made; I disagree with Hashirama not being High 6-A. His rating is fine.

Hashirama contributed the majority of the energy necessary to raise the 4 Suns Formation, which was able to take the Juubi's Bijuudama head-on.

Mindovin said:
Hashirama and Madara's every technique is superior to Obito and Yamato.
Also, as I explained in my thread Hashirama can't scale to BSM because when Naruto shared his chakra with others he only using BM.

644-012
Yes, Naruto was using Biju Mode, but he was linked to the other Kyuubi. Hashirama sensed it and said Naruto has "almost" as much chakra as him. This isn't ******* rocket science my dude.

I'm asking about this

Yes, he did as databook says even something along those lines but there is Minato using BM. Also, Chakra levels don't indicate ap directly, especially as we don't chakra levels and potency in the series with numbers or something similar.

My problem is his justifications for his ap.

1) Mokuton has Bijuu binding, paralyzing, chakra suppressing and absorbing properties as it's explained by Gyuki himself who captured by Hashirama and absorb Kurama's chakra while used by Madara.

2) He can't compare to BSM because Naruto doesn't use BSM when Hashirama says their chakra is comparable but the main problem with this how Hashirama able to judge chakra levels while in base form and doesn't has the chakra sensing. This seems like his comparing Tsunade to Sakura.

3) I don't know which translation is accurate but if he able to sense chakra levels it's a possibility that he sensed shared chakra.

644-008
Naruto-4412093

@Mindovin

Dude, pay attention.

• Naruto links with Minato's Kyuubi
  • Hashirama senses the Chakra and compares the amount to his own.
Base Hashirama has comparable Chakra to 100% Kyuubi. Which puts him 2x above BM Naruto in base. This backed up via feats.

Simple ******* scaling, SM Hashirama > BSM Naruto. Nobody is saying Chakra level = Greater AP. I'm honestly tired of your shit. Do me a favor, shove your headcanon up your ass and actually produce some evidence debunking Hashirama's feats and having twice more chakra than BM Naruto, then we can talk. Your opinion otherwise is baseless. Oh, actually pay ******* attention to the Manga will you? Hashirama has demonstrated sensory capabilities.

• Statement puting his base 2x above BM Naruto due to the fact he compared their chakras after the two Kyuubi Linked up.
  • Feats cement him being 2x above BM Naruto in his fight against 100% Kyuubi and EMS Madara.
  • Base Hashirama > BM Naruto (Easily)
  • SM Hashirama scales above BM Naruto

Let's not get there, FO. I enjoy your input in these threads, so I don't want to see you being banned.

Anyway, Hashirama has definite High 6-A feats no matter how you view it.

I'm pretty sure this thread should be closed on the basis of

• The Op has been banned
  • Every problem has either been debunked or addressed
What else is there further to discuss?

I'm at work until 7pm PST, i'll make the thread with every instance of sealing in the Manga to prove my argument...FOR A 2ND TIME.

Otherwise, the thread is done. Hashirama is High 6-A no matter how you cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back