• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardest character to kill permanently for every tier

Huh, this has turned into "my friend is tier 1 and he will always be there to back me up" thread.

By the way, give me some more time, I`m in exams at school right now, so I can`t be here for too long.

thats not how Masada works. Reinhard's Apoptosis immortality is like "Lel, not even Mercurius can kill me permanenly". He is Mercurius' desire to die, and will only die once and for all if he himself kills Merc or Merc gets killed.

Its not voluntary for Mercurius to bring Rein back or back up him with ressurrection. I was talking about Bob's comment <-<

I think Sauron would be a strong competitior for the 6-B spot with the same immortality types, intangibility, non-corporeality, low-godly regen and other great defensive abilities.

Probably isn't this one due to how many characters they've lost to (Just most haven't been added) But Solaris might be a contender for 2-C due to time omniprsence.

Habaki has 1A immortality and I think resists, that's a lot harder to get around than planet level dura.

Edit: I didn't notice that bob missed a bunch of the tiers like low 7B, low 6B, etc. So it could go there. It just needs a slot.

Lucius the Eternal could be up there for 5A, given how absurd his type 6 can get. For instance, he once got killed by a landmine, then possessed some random imperial factory worker across the galaxy who probably never even knew Lucius existed.

GyroNutz said:
cueball for 10-C
also white face for 11-A and Tokiha Misa for an actual 9-C
and

"I think Sauron would be a strong competitior for the 6-B spot with the same immortality types, intangibility, non-corporeality, low-godly regen and other great defensive abilities."

please update this accordingly

GyroNutz said:
GyroNutz said:
cueball for 10-C
also white face for 11-A and Tokiha Misa for an actual 9-C
and
"I think Sauron would be a strong competitior for the 6-B spot with the same immortality types, intangibility, non-corporeality, low-godly regen and other great defensive abilities."

please update this accordingly
Cueball simply has Unknown dura, so no for now,

Sauron has been added, but I couldn`t find Tokiha`s profile.

Back