• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardest character to kill permanently for every tier

Firephoenixearl said:
High 6-C = Pikachu? Rly? I'd say devimon tbh.
6-C Shion Yorigami, she's an abstract existence.
I believe Bob said something about bait...

Also Pikachu nosells attacks from creation trio/Arceus

Why is the thread's title in Vietnamese? Is that just me? Has Chrome finally gone off the deep end??

Sera Loveheart said:
Why is the thread's title in Vietnamese? Is that just me? Has Chrome finally gone off the deep end??
Probably because Vietnam survived direct attacks from the USA and thus is very hard to kill.

ovo

Wokistan said:
Honestly The Warpriest is probably harder to kill than medaka for 5-C. Lawhax based invulnerability, resistances to all guardian abilities with it, and an oversoul that's upusually in a different universe from him.

Low-Mid Regenerationn, Resurrection, limited reactive evolution, life energy absorption, force-fields, attack reflection, Resistance to: Electricity, Extreme Heat, Ice, Matter Manipulation (On a Macro-Quantum level), Absorption (Of matter and energy), Transmutation, Poison, Acid, Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation (Type 2), Disease Manipulation/Biological Manipulation, and Time Paradox Immunity.

Awww.

RIP my hopes for a Pikachu Vs. Cole match.

Either way, I already took some from the latest Strongest character thread to fill some gaps.

Technically emps isn't allowed to heal in canon since doing pretty much anything of note other than inhibiting the CGs means they can enter, only recently was he even able to find the time to send out a psychic message, so if his corpse was finished off in verse he'd probably die.

Reminder that Seiya is still sitting comfy in 3-C.

Anyone wants to kick him out of here?

>Genger in 6-C

>Not Shio or any Touhou abstracts

In the same vein, Iwanagahime or any Touhou abstracts should take High 4-C.

Also if we're going Yume Nikki for 7-C, then it should belong to Big Red just via being bigger.

I mean Steve kinda stops being 7-C after dying once. On top of that, Steve's immortality does not same him from stuff like BFR or transmutation.

Oryx is going to 5-C and fits better there anyways. His daughters and warpriest kinda already are with their law, resistances, and oversoul.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Still doesn't change the fact that Steve stomps being a 7-C after being killed once. So not sure he should count.
Also 10-A should go to Usotsuki and 3-A to Chaos King
Stomp...? Do you mean stop?

Uhh... Usotsuki is 10-B...

Chaos King, however, fits very well.

Either way, updated.

Back