• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cutest Characters for Every Tier

Koishi is definitely the cutest Touhou character, she is way cuter than Kirby. She should be tier 1 of 2-Cs
720px-Th155Koishi.png
HighFatalGaur-size_restricted.gif

Koishi is definitely the cutest Touhou character, she is way cuter than Kirby. She should be tier 1 of 2-Cs
720px-Th155Koishi.png
Kirby better

I'm currently on vacation and mobile posting rn.

I'll get to updating the list in a bit.

Also to answer dreads.question
Male is allowed?
Yes, if their cute, there game
This isn't even limited to little boys or twinks either, They can be any age as long as their cute. Ex. Superman in the new show that just came out

I'm sure it's only one character per series in that tier, otherwise most of the 4-A spots would've been filled with BFDI characters
No, it can be multiple character from a series, I just chose the one because I don't find most of those characters cute and I'm sure there are other characters that will fill those spots

Alluka for 10-B. I remembered her thanks to your pfp💀
Done

Also Nice
He is cuddly
Well, I got two more in mind. First off, there's Shantae: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shantae?so=search

Shantae is without a doubt an adorable one, and Octo Siren even looked at Shantae with adoration upon waking up.

There's also Lindsay: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lindsay_(Total_Drama)

While I genuinely think her stats along with the stats of the TD verse in general are overinflated, Lindsay spends a lot of her time being adorable. Here are two clips of Lindsay's cuteness:

Before you count Courtney being a jerkhole as a point against Lindsay, I'd like to point out that unlike Heather, who tried getting with Lindsay after having betrayed her, Courtney has the general personality of a puppy-kicker, having resorted to extortion and attempted homicide to get her way on multiple occasions.

I agree Shantae is a cutie when she's not being sexualized

Also I guess Lindsay would count with the clips you provided

Also "Jerkhole"? I've never heard that one
Kingprotea and Passionlip for 1-C. One uses her absurd height to pretend to be a kaiju with paws made of moss and the other is a wet cat on the verge of crying every time she's on screen.
Kingprotea should be good
However Passionlip looks like a generic Fate Bimbo so Imma need some proof of her cuteness if you want her on the list
It could also be Nikocado Avocado reading this

Also, Niko from OneShot either for 3rd place at 2-C or 1st place at either Low 2-C or 9-C
Low 2-C he goes

I love Niko as well and think he's a top contender

Bot for spots in 7-C, Low 7-B, and 7-A

Here’s a compilation of their moments up to Episode 10

Here’s a scene from Episode 12

And beginning of Episode 13

Their voice especially from Episode 10 and onwards is so damn adorable

I'm really not feeling this but I'll put it up for one until I find someone better
Sure

720px-Th155Koishi.png
Touhou's a freebie for cute characters
I'll toss in May and bridget for 5-A
They'll do
Oh yeah, perhaps Lillie for 9-B.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lillie_(Pokémon)

Really, nobody thinks about the humans. Iirc, in the anime, Lusamine had a tendency for affectionately hugging Lillie, much unlike the theriocidal Lusamine from the games who is in desperate need for a straitjacket, goddamn.
she'll get a spot but 9-B is a very competitive tier
Futaba has entered the chat
She looks like she stinks good...

She's on
What of Maple?: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Maple_(BOFURI)

Granted, you can try feeding her Tide Pods and she'd actually eat them, but still. Profile's kinda outdated, tho, especially with BOFURI Season 2 existing.
Never really liked her but she does fit the bill

She's on

Girl - Check
Child - Check
Yep, she's on
Freak of Nature as well
Sure

Last edited:
Also heads up

From now on I'm adding a new rule

Whatever character you pick you must specify which tier you want them in

Characters will no longer be able to take up multiple keys

This is just to prevent 1 character filling up all the tiers and providing more variety

I request Ditto to be added somewhere to the Unknown spot for basically being SCP-999 but swapping color, temperament, and good vibes for a silly resting face.

Back