• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cutest Characters for Every Tier

Yadda Yadda you know how this works by now

Lets see who the cutest characters for every tier is

Debate who's the cutest by providing art or instances of cute interactions, faces, situations, or outfits on/of your characters

You can only uses panels, frames or art from the creator of your verse for proof of your characters cuteness, no fanart

Also characters are only allowed to take up 1 tier

Character submissions with multiple tiers in their profile must specify what tier you want them to be placed in

0:

High 1-A:

1-A:

1. Maria

2. Futaba Sakura

Low 1-A:

High 1-B:

1-B:

1. Diana

High 1-C:

1-C:

1. Rika

2. Kingprotea

3. Passionlip

Low 1-C:

2-A:

2-B:

1. Asriel Dreemurr

2-C:

1. Kirby

2. Kid Dracula

3. Koishi Komeiji

Low 2-C:

1. Niko

High 3-A:

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

1. Luma

4-A:

1. Anna

2. Bell

4-B:

High 4-C:

4-C:

Low 4-C:

High 5-A:

5-A:

1. Kirby

2. Marcy Wu

3. Freak of Nature

4. May

5. Bridget

5-B:

Low 5-B:

1. Jenny Wakeman

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

1. Yggdrasil

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

1. Illyasviel von Einzbern

6-C:

1. Razelia

High 7-A:

1. Chopper

7-A:

7-B:

1. Mika

Low 7-B:

1. Wooper

2. Shantae

High 7-C:

1. Molly McGee

7-C:

1. Bot

2. Lindsay

3. Kon

Low 7-C:

8-A:

1. Chacha

8-B:

High 8-C:

1. Gash Bell

8-C:

1. Reg

2. Faputa

3. Nezuko

9-A:

1. The Princess (Guardian Tales)

2. Kyoko

3. Maple

9-B:

1. Anya Forger

2. Debby the Corsifa

3. Lillie

9-C:

1. Cat (Real World)

2. Mike Tyson

10-A:

10-B:

1. Alluka

2. Beatrice

10-C:

1. Eri

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

Varies:

Unknown:

1. SCP-999

Last edited:

Anya for 9-B.

For High 6-C Illyasviel, as one of the main characters of such a big franchise she have a lot of cute official art, including her own spin-off where she become a cute magical girl who do things of cute magical girl (until of course everything go to shit because the fate of all magical girls is to suffer), but since I'm not that motivated to look for ton of stuff I will just link the wiki pages (just go to the image section at the end) of her game profile due to show some of the cute official art she have (though if is valid google images also show many cute frames of the anime).

For High 6-C Illyasviel, as one of the main characters of such a big franchise she have a lot of cute official art, including her own spin-off where she become a cute magical girl who do things of cute magical girl (until of course everything go to shit because the fate of all magical girls is to suffer), but since I'm not that motivated to look for ton of stuff I will just link the wiki pages (just go to the image section at the end) of her game profile due to show some of the cute official art she have (though if is valid google images also show many cute frames of the anime).
Do not listen to this man. You will be put on a list. 🗿

image.png

ok bro, you got it

For 2-C

For 9-B, 9-A

I mean, jokes aside and how cursed internet can get with little girls (and anything) she is objetively cute and the franchise generally try to give her that treatment.
my apologies, but I'm here to inform you that Astolfo clears by a wide margin. please try again later

Rika and Diana should be in this fr
Definetly cute
Anya for 9-B.

Tough to beat TBH
Not my pic for cutest Pokémon but a good choice nonetheless
Have no idea who the first is
Astolfo.... I have a good idea about him...
Characters from Battle for Dream Island for 4-A. I can't really decide who the cutest one is considering all of their designs are so ******* cute, but some examples would be Bell, Cake, Ice Cube, Naily, Pillow, and Remote.

Also picking Anna for spots on 4-A and Low 2-C. I mean, it's literally her whole character.
Anna clears tbh

I chose Bell for the battle for dream island characters
Oh yeah she's from THAT anime....
(I can't say anything considering what my favorite verse is)
Regardless of the content in it she's still cute, cuter than Astolfo IMO
image.png

ok bro, you got it
Cmon man, this is why Fate gets a bad rap
I have a few characters in mind that could probably beat this but I'll leave him in first for rn

For 9-B, 9-A
I put her for 5-A

I seem to be drawing a certain type of audience to this thread
If it make you feel better some weeks later when I could post and finish a revision for a verse I plan to propose some not small child characters (one of them being even 1.90m lol), though for that calcs need to get accepted and that's something that don't seem to happen soon.

it's either a furry/animal or a child, pick your poison
Imma bout to add mine who is all 3
additionally, this one for Unknown tier
SCP 999 :)
For the 9A I propose the Princess (Guardian Tale)

I really dig her armor
9-B and 9-A: Debby the Corsifa (Directly likened to a puppy by Temari in the omake after Chapter 25); honestly, her childlike innocence despite looking like a hooker makes her so dang cute.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Debby_the_Corsifa
I read that as "honestly, her childlike innocence despite being a hooker makes her so dang cute" and was very confused

She looks cute doe

I dont know wth is this. But I think it can be added to 5-B

Why don't we propose Cirno directly? And Touhou Project is known for having too many cute characters.

oh, that's allowed?

well gotta insert Raz in 6-C
Why would it not be?
There's no pic and I'm sure there'sa better character for that tier

I'll wait a bit
sure
Not sure if Jenny may apply for either Low 5-B or 5-B currently (considering that there may be more options for a latter tier in this wiki), but hey, she really deserves a place here.
Yeah, she cute
Oatchi for 10-C: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Oatchi?so=search (Duh! He's a puppy!)
Kirby for... Literally every tier he's in: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kirby?so=search (Honestly, I'm surprised nobody brought him up yet.)
Fluttershy for... Heck with it.: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fluttershy?so=search
His eyes freak me out

also no ponies for obvious reason

Kirby is a god pick tho
kid yoriichi for unkown

just look at him

zf7ugu2r15r81.jpg

he is adorable
He has to have a tier on his profile for it to be one here, sorry

Back