• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardest character to kill permanently for every tier

Pretty sure Swamp Thing is the most unkillable 2-A. Since he regenerated after the destruction of infinite spatial dimensions

Monarch Laciel said:
Does Lavos really count
Because technically speaking. You do kill Lavos permanently.

It's just a different Lavos comes along immediately. But you've still permanently killed the Lavos you were fighting.
Well, do you have any better option for that one?

It's not combat applicable because once he's destroyed, he regenerates in another dimension.

And the title of the thread says "hardest characer to kill permanently"

5-C obviously Medaka (and if The Hero is allowed she takes 8-A aswell, probs 8-B 2, since The Hero doesn't even allow her loss to another character let alone her death/it's blessing from the author).

8-A obvious Kumagawa (it's become a meme at this point...the dude that is Giorno on cracks level of regen).

I mean....I don't want to wank Naruto too much.....but....

Bijuu can Resurrect from a state of pure chakra. So in order to kill them permanently you would have to erase their chakra from existance. And since chakra is constantly leaking out of their bodies....yeah it'd be kind of hard to kill them permanently.

So if worst comes to worst, any of them can go in their respective tier (High 6-C, Low 6-B, 6-B, High 6-A, Low 5-B)

Also, if I wank just a little bit more, Hagoromo can use creation of all things with a thought and without consequence.....and Izanagi is basically a weaker version of CoAT...So he can spam Izanagi....? IDK.

SchroKatze said:
Kumagawa has 0 feats of coming back from erasure, just saying.
When did i say that? But then again the dude was sated to be unable to end his own life anyway so...that counts i guess.

I mean, Madoka isn't really part of any possibility to begin with, so i'm pretty sure that her AE > being a possibility

"That is due to our adjustment. The isolation field will only stop interference from one direction. Even though it will reject all attempts from the outside, it is still possible to guide a victim in from the inside. Only targets that your witch side unconsciously seeks will enter this world. After such limitation, if the force known as 'law of cycle' seeks to contact Akemi Homura still. Then the only way it will enter is through being captured by the labyrinth as a victim and be forced to materialize in this world. In that case, us Incubator will then finally be able to ascertain the puzzle behind magic girl's disappearance, and observe it directly. In fact, the characters that existed in the real world already joined in strange ways. What is more fascinating, a girl that neither existed in past memory nor future possibility, someone who should have no connection, no cause or effect to this world, joined seemlessly in your world. Well, there was never any need to search, from the beginning you have made things easier for us, Akemi Homura. Even before this all started, you have always called the 'law of cycles' by the name of Kaname Madoka."

I go to sleep and when I check this place, it`s full of stuff...

Oh well, give me an hour or so for this...

Back