• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hardest character to kill permanently for every tier

I believe Darsch has to be killed on 3 planes of existence to die, physical, astral, and spiritual. I feel like there's probably something better than that since high tiers tend to have good hax, but I don't know from the top of my head.

If there's no godly in the tier, Shinobu for Low 6-B? Mid-High, intangibility, and can hide in pocket realms inside shadows.

Fairly sure there's an MTG planeswalker who'd be harder. All of them can teleport across universes at a moments notice. I'd say maybe Liliana Vess, due to her healing, knowledge in the field of mundane, nonmagical healing, and being able to tank 4-A attacks when using the chain veil, though another hit from Emrakul would have killed her.

That's conceptual reliant on the existence of a country though, which just needs small country AP to destroy.

I know one for Tier 7-C.

Ness

-Lightspeed

-Empathetic manipulation

-Can kill other Tier 7-Cs in one hit with PK Flash regarless of durability

-Can put people to sleep

-Can heal himself

-Can reflect attacks

-Can paralyze

He may not have the best regen or insane dura, but he has more hax than severl tier 7s...

Don't you love verse specific pedandticism

Monarch Laciel said:
Soul <-> spirit

THAT DISTINCTION MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE
That's why I thought it was astral before, I knew it was one or the other, but thought "that distinction doesn't make sense. Must be the other one."

i think that Monica take the 7-C spot, she has:

Low-High regen

Self-detonates if touched

resistence to a lot of hax

Eirin for high 4-A

Death Manipulation

Immortality more than 1 type

Creation of drugs and pills to heal herself

Probability Manipulation

And a possibility that she is a god

SuperSaiyanPuppy said:
Eirin for high 4-A
Death Manipulation

Immortality more than 1 type

Creation of drugs and pills to heal herself

Probability Manipulation

And a possibility that she is a god
The Emperor >>>>>> Magnus >>> Touhou verse

Ganondorf for 4-B for his Regenerationn, Invulnerability to anything that is not holy, Power Nulification, Duplication, becoming intangible and self ressurection

4-B is way too strong to have Ganon be the hardest to kill. I mean people like Amon and several WH40K characters are there.

Maybe Abaddon. He only ever got beat BY Eldrad Ulthra, the best psyker of a race where everyone's a psyker, Eldrad on his own is ridiculous, and even then the Chaos Gods actually saved him instead of when they just kinda ****** off when Horus died. Abaddon's above daemon primarchs, for his own raw power. There's also Oryx but he's there as is.

I decided to add some samples to attract attention to those spots, so better options would be quickly mentioned.

And it worked! :)

Also, I think I read that all CM Outer Gods have immortality reliant on Azzy, which would make them as hard to kill as Akuto Sai.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, I think I read that all CM Outer Gods have immortality reliant on Azzy, which would make them as hard to kill as Akuto Sai.
May you say the best one?

Vegia tetla anumis!
Those characters that are in ties that obviously don´t deserve to are just placeholders to call attention and get a replacement ASAP

Honestly The Warpriest is probably harder to kill than medaka for 5-C. Lawhax based invulnerability, resistances to all guardian abilities with it, and an oversoul that's usually in a different universe from him.

What?

What did I do wrong

I made a mistake and then removed my self, explaining why because it's required.

Back