• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cutest Characters for Every Tier

I guess he's cute with his teeth
I don't like chopper but he fits the bill
Maria for 1-A (ik she is so annoying sometimes)
Not much competition at 1-A
She cute
Also, I suggest Kyoko for 9-A: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kyoko_(Kunio-kun)

She has an adorable voice with a generally bubbly and fun-loving personality, and she does get into some cute stuff like cats in River City Girls 2 (unlike Misako who was like "Screw that!").
She aint the tomboy but she's still cute

Well, I got two more in mind. First off, there's Shantae: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shantae?so=search

Shantae is without a doubt an adorable one, and Octo Siren even looked at Shantae with adoration upon waking up.

There's also Lindsay: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lindsay_(Total_Drama)

While I genuinely think her stats along with the stats of the TD verse in general are overinflated, Lindsay spends a lot of her time being adorable. Here are two clips of Lindsay's cuteness:

Before you count Courtney being a jerkhole as a point against Lindsay, I'd like to point out that unlike Heather, who tried getting with Lindsay after having betrayed her, Courtney has the general personality of a puppy-kicker, having resorted to extortion and attempted homicide to get her way on multiple occasions.

Bot for spots in 7-C, Low 7-B, and 7-A

Here’s a compilation of their moments up to Episode 10

Here’s a scene from Episode 12

And beginning of Episode 13

Their voice especially from Episode 10 and onwards is so damn adorable

Nezuko Kamado

nezuko-cute.gif

Cheese for 4-C, High 4-C, and 4-A.
(High 4-C isn't directly there, but the rating is something they have, given the stats and timeline blog from the verse page, alongside their AP justification having scaling to a High 4-C character)
The Wisps could also work for 4-A

Hm. What sort of competition do "normal" Pokemon have to go against in the tiers most of them occupy (Low 7-B, 7-B, 7-A, and 6-C)?

Oh...
That's gonna be hard actually.
Unless we ban Pokémon, they gonna ocuppy 75% of the list. 🤔
I'm sure it's only one character per series in that tier, otherwise most of the 4-A spots would've been filled with BFDI characters

Well, the OP din't put a rule saiying that trought, so multiples characters for a séries is allowed.
I specified to include the entire verse for having evenly cute characters, but the OP only chose one, which made me believe it's 1 per verse

Back