• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime and Junko AI revision

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Cutting it short, there is nothing as far as High 6-C in there. Their avatars in-game vary in power (which is why monokuma could be killed by the bunny's suicide attack) and other stuff like power, size, shape, etc. is just coding.

Even if we don't make them 10-C for being data, they would either be unknown or varies, and I have no idea if the rules of the simulation would remotely allow anything close to tier 6 (because they still have to obey the laws of the simulations).

Yeah. Or maybe varies with Junko up and transforming herself for the giggles.

Most likely an "Unknown, likely High 8-C with Monokuma Body, possibly higher in giant form" for Junko, while Hinata would get "Unknown, likely at least High 8-C"

Okay, Unknown.

Then, I need some sort of uhh... answer.

Which ability corresponds to having nigh-absolute control inside Neo World Program. And maybe check the abilities in NWP key if correct, so we don't do another one of these again.

I feel like Hajime's profile needs a serious rework. Needless walls of text.

All the abilities are explained in his page in equipment and notable abilities, repeating all that in the Powers and Abilities section is uneeded.

But it would be Data Manipulation.

Kay, will throw together what the profile would look like without being a wall of texts that makes China jelous.

Oh yeah don't forget to add Inorganic Physiology (type 2) for Hajime because it's an AI. Change the immortality to type 9 because Hajime doesn't take over the avatar, it's independent in his control and he basically upload his data to the avatar in the simulation world if we factor the one outside the neo world.

I got some good sleep and everything finished,

What about the Despair Disease that only happened in Danganronpa 2- NWP.

but this time, its through Data, that is essentially done through a disease carried by "insects" in the virtual world.

Though, not just despair, other different "despairful" symptoms. Like being gullible and a coward, so I dunno if that's supposed to be madness.

Just a Random Butler said:
but this time, its through Data, that is essentially done through a disease carried by "insects" in the virtual world.
Though, not just despair, other different "despairful" symptoms. Like being gullible and a coward, so I dunno if that's supposed to be madness.
Then it's also Empathic Manipulation too. So it's both

Passive?

Hmmm, dunno, though it is said to be highly contagious (after seeing the 4 students affected, maybe it is true), and it is probably Hajimeme's choice. I dunno what you meant by passive.

Passive means he has that activate all the time. I mean does one get Despair disease by just perceiving him? Because if that's the case almost all Hajime's fight is Passive stomp for him

How does that work though?

I think through transmission, or Hajimeme just chooses his victims.

And if it's passive, then everyone will get affected without possible control on how it would transmit and that does not look like the disease that we saw.

Monokuma controlling Peko. (Execution)

Considering that Izuru is the one that created this "Monokuma" as a virus, implied that he granted all of his abilities.

Hajime is missing stuffs from his Izuru key due to the previous edit:

Technique Mimicry (With research, like the Ultimate Imposter, he can imitate someone's fighting style), Sound Manipulation and/or Status Effect Inducement (As the Ultimate Musician, he can play deadly music that knocks out, paralyzes or weakens opponents down when they hear it), Illusion Creation and Perception Manipulation (Images that are produced by the fireworks will eventually lead to stopping the targets or brainwashing them temporarily) or (as the Ultimate Animator, the videos he makes can cause negative or despair inducing hallucinations if he intended to by using sensory tricks to manipulate a person's brain and will eventually brainwash or make the target commit suicide)

Just shorten like the other keys in izuru

Technology Manipulation As the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Mechanic and having the same talents as the creators of the Neo World Program, should have complex understanding and mastery of the aspects of the technology in the verse, as such, the technology and mechanics are so complex that even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it

I am fine with it, but I don't support it very much.

If he gets abilities from V3, the best case scenario is would be to create a separate key for that. Maybe a non-canon key or other medias key for Izuru.

And to follow the note, saying that V3 and original should never be scaled.

So, if there's even a V3 from Izuru, it would have to be an independent key or form.

I am not planning on adding some V3 keys but:

It would instead not be V3 Saga, in my opinion. It should be Ultimate Talent Development Plan, because Izuru had a non-canonical debut there.

Also I think Hajime's resistance is lacking like he should have resistant to madness manipulation I think because he didnt broke down to madness during the worst tragedy. He just observed and I think he should be somewhat resistant to empathic manip. Not sure tho

Other useful stuff in UTDP: (Ultimate Talent Development Plan. NON-CANON, this is about what would happen if EVERY Danganronpa characters in 1, 2 and V3, met. And this didn't actually happen, just a "what-if" and fun scenario. But his talents aren't non-canon, just saying)

There's a Shukuchi Method, which is a short-burst technique (Since Ryoma used this in V3, he should have this in UTDP, though I highly doubt), which is essentially a pseudo-teleportation. And more feats he could scale from by (fighting?) Sakura Oogami offscreen and possibly winning. He also thought of her as an easy opponent. Luck feat(s) also happened, like with the cream puff stand situation with Ryoma.

He also claimed that he has talents for playing musical instruments, he was much better than Kaede at playing pianos. He said he can sing, play instruments and write lyrics.

Can play basketball, table tennis, and soccer with ease as he has talents in "all" sports.

Has talents for psychology, negotiation, and observation, and also other talents that could be useful for building conversation.

He saw through Angie's "religion" of Atua and was able to know how Angie makes people do her bidding, which angers Angie a bit.

These are in UTDP only, so these are feats that are acceptable but iffy due to the scaling rules we just had.

Back