• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some junko additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zencha9

They/Them
so i've noticed that junko's profile lacks some stuff so here we are

base junko

Social Influencing should be pretty obvious

Mind Manipulation and Morality Manipulation via the despair video

Immortality type 6 can put her consciousness into robots like Shirokuma and Kurokuma

with monokumas

should have all of monokuma's Abilities

inside the new world program

should have all of izuru's Abilities in the neo world program such as magic, portal creation, Transmutation etc

plus

Immortality type 9 her consciousness is inside Shirokuma and Kurokuma and they are outside the NWP

Power Nullification nulled monomi's powers should also apply to izuru could also apply to monomi but that's a big maybe

You might want to contact some knowledgeable members on this... Though I don't think the videos in Chapter 1 would necessarily be Mind Manipulation, since it isn't exactly controlling their minds. It only brings people into enough despair to motivate a murder, which might be closer to just being manipulative (the videos also required knowledge of each individual of Hope's Peak and their loved ones, which Junko doesn't have with anyone in other verses).

no i meant during the The Tragedy she basically mind controlled class 77 and alot of people using mitarai's video

I looked that one over, and it definitely seems to be Mind Manipulation. Might still want to contact some members on this to get their opinions, though.

I agree with these for the most part.

Since Ryota has mind manip and empathic manip listed, it makes sense for Junko to have what you suggested with the despair video.

Uncertain about immortality, since it's an AI designed to replicate her mind, not actually her consciousness, but I guess it's the same for practical purposes.

No to the Immortality since it was just an AI created based on her personality. Nothing indicating that it was Junko.

Everything else seems fine though.

Social Influencing is and 9bvious,yeah.The mind manipulation is an obvious, but I'd argue its crossing the border more to madness than morality manip. Type 6 immortality is probably fine, but it should be mentioned that she needs outside help to work it.

Type 9 immortality is just no, and the "nullification" was breaking her staff. I disagree with both of those.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Social Influencing is and 9bvious,yeah.The mind manipulation is an obvious, but I'd argue its crossing the border more to madness than morality manip. Type 6 immortality is probably fine, but it should be mentioned that she needs outside help to work it.
Type 9 immortality is just no, and the "nullification" was breaking her staff. I disagree with both of those.
now that i think about it Island Mode pretty much debunked my claim

so yes monokuma just broke her staff

Social Influencing - Agree

Mind and Morality Manip - Agree

Type 6 Immortality - Agree however it should be limited and it needs prep

With all monokuma's ability - Agree

Should have Hajime's/Izuru's abilties - Agree

Immortality type 9 - Disagree since we don't see Junko managing the Neo program like Hajime and it will be just an assumption

Nullification - Disagree basically for Ricsi's reasons

@MrDrProfessorPatricio great

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I'd argue its crossing the border more to madness than morality manip.
i just slapped morality in there because tbh i'm just pepega when it comes to those things morality madness etc

so everyone agrees these

Social Influencing

Mind and Morality Manip

Type 6 Immortality however it needs some prep

Should have monokuma's ability

Should have Izuru's abilties

so can this be can be applied ?

Since it is fairly straightforward, what has been accepted can probably be applied already. Would you be willing to handle it Ricsi?

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back