• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just_a_Random_Butler

Profile Enthusiast
VS Battles
Administrator
Just like the title said, I thought it would only be few, but I actually ended up making this.
I'll get to the point, there are few additions I already made. But that's not my point. My point is, I just want to include the ones I already added and the one's I haven't added yet, as some sort of combo in this revision. So that everyone has some context on about what this revision is.

Things I have added: (Please confirm if they're clean, fine to keep in the profiles, and all good)
Things I haven't added yet: (Do you think they're fine to add? If not, let's modify or remove said abilities)
  • Abilities:
    • Robot Creation. For Monokuma. As he created the Monobeasts. (NWP)
    • Another Empathic Manipulation or Mind Manipulation. (Danganronpa 3)
      • For Seiko Kimura. With her so-called "Truth Serum". (And if you're wondering, it worked on Juzo Sakakura, his nice inner-self came out and his popularity in the foundation increased)​
    • Hajime Hinata's ability to restrict teleportation.
    • Stealth Mastery (For all kinds of Monokuma, controlled, automaton, or AI. Excluding the giant units. All Monokuma should be able to blend with the surroundings from people's perspectives that are divided in two halves)
Naturally, Hajime Hinata gets all these (NWP) abilities (As he created this version of Monokuma, as Izuru). And the restriction for teleportation does not apply to him, and the creators of NWP (should the NWP creators also have a profile). And the serum may also be added to Hajime's arsenal.

If there are other abilities that are missing or wrong abilities, feel free to bring them up. Thanks.

Last edited:
That kinda depends on the manga used.

And IIRC, the Nagito one follows the story of DGR 2, but only from his perspective.

just wanted to say that the ability to restrict teleportation would be considered some type of power null it's similar to grand priest

A couple questions, as I do agree with most of what has been presented,

1. Can we use Manga scans for the game canon? What is the context behind that?

* Danganonpa 3 and Danganronpa Zero are stated to be canon with the games events but isn't the manga a retelling?

2. "Hajime Hinata's ability to restrict teleportation." What is this from?

3. "Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation (For Monokuma. For the opposite reason Usami has these two abilities, (to cause trauma))"

* I agree with Memory Manipulation but is there another example for Mind Manipulation not taken from the manga, if the manga isn't canon?

4. "Naturally, Hajime Hinata gets all these (NWP) abilities (As he created this version of Monokuma, as Izuru)." I do have an issue with this. While I agree Izuru has these abilities, I don't believe it's because he created Monokuma. Since Monokuma stole the Overseer function from Usami, who Izuru did not create, the explanation for Izuru's abilities shouldn't come from simply creating Monokuma.

yeah i forgot about that
izuru's abilities don't comes from creating monkuma it's just a thing that comes from "observer's authority" that's what it was called iirc
edit: found it
98e6b3d8a54e3dd0d424d4a2dcf5a63f.png

i remember some stuff about monomi saying some stuff about her authority but i'm lazy so i just used the wiki
edit:2 found more
26e934073998c67def2b81f5fd700876.jpg

a77ae4eafd2e811d92f310b17a5c5bc1.jpg

Last edited:
i mean most of them are either an adaptation of the game/shows a gag/comedy or the same story but with a different POV

So long it's connected and doesn't contradicted with the Game, the manga should be considered canon. The Manga might be just a spin-off manga that tells the story from Nagito perspective.

Kinda similar to Fairy Tail Zero manga, a spin-off Manga that tells the story of Mavis Vermillion.

So long it's connected and doesn't contradicted with the Game, the manga should be considered canon. The Manga might be just a spin-off manga that tells the story from Nagito perspective.

Kinda similar to Fairy Tail Zero manga, a spin-off Manga that tells the story of Mavis Vermillion.
Fairy Tail Zero is something done by Mashima and confirmed to be canon, so that's kinda a false equivalence here. Manga adaptations pf Danganronpa are more like Fairy Tail Blue Mistral or The Great Adventure of Happy, which aren't canon.

Adaptations aren't considered canon to the original in general anyway, it needs to have some form of confirmation.

I may have applied them, but whatever consensus you guys reach will be the actual result.

So, the things I have applied are just there so you guys can modify them, I kinda got busy.

Well, er, are there any good examples of Mind Manipulation other than the manga scan?

it happened in the game ? i mean usami has it via observer authority and izuru&monokuma scale to her

So what are the conclusions here? You can tell me the names of staff members who might be able to help here and I can ping them if necessary.

I was late because busyness... For that, I am sorry. (And I might be gone soon, again)

I am pretty sure that I chose a specific manga didn't contradict the story. But if you guys disagree, I'll go along with your decisions.

The purpose of the program is to replace the despair phase of their memories and experiences, with the memories and experiences that they will be experiencing in the fake jabberwock island. All of these will replace their past selves and they will change, as long as of course all of them consent to Graduate. This means that it has the capability to do that. It's only at minor level, it can't be specifically used to dig up memories or anything of the sort, only replace the past with the current experience. The only one that can use this feature and even use it on a much more specific and higher level (reviving and/or memory manipulation) would be Hajime. No one can do it other than him, because the Future Foundation, or just really anyone can't do anything about it if an avatar that really needs to be uploaded dies, so only him will get the resurrection. Other Overseers could have the memory alteration but only through specific conditions, by diseases, graduation and/or via the program feature in general, I mean, the Shutdown Sequence could technically do it, but it's just reverting them back to who they were.

I agree, and you're right that the abilities that Hajime will get is not because he created Monokuma. But I was talking about the given capability of overthrowing the Overseers, which in turn, would result to a status higher or equal to that of the Overseers, sorry if I didn't make that clear, I was in a hurry after all. Also, after the shutdown sequence. He rewrote the program for it to be able to do his bidding, in ways like reviving them from a deathly-state by creating alter egos, using them to infiltrate into his classmate's psyches, and then stabilizing their psychological state. This most likely concludes that the overseer authority and status means nothing to him at this point. Because there was nothing the Future Foundation could do about the students if the students actually died there.

What are the conclusions so far here?

Back