• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime and Junko AI revision

But if we really wanna add these, I think it's possible, as long as we don't scale them to V3 or the AP/Dura feats like fighting Sakura Oogami.

This means, only the abilities are acceptable. Excluding the Shukuchi bs, these talents would be included:

Talent for all sports, conversation building, and music. Which would really not help at all, but maybe deserves its own mention, as we haven't seen a lot of these characters with these talents before.

This are all Hajime's talent that I managed to find. Just in case we missed something

• Affluent Progeny
  • Animator
  • Analyst
  • Baseball star
  • Blacksmith
  • Biker Gang Leader
  • Bodyguard
  • Botanist
  • Boxer
  • Breeder
  • Clairvoyant
  • Confectioner
  • Cook
  • Detective
  • Fanfic Creator
  • Farmer
  • Fashionista
  • Gambler
  • Gamer
  • Gymnast
  • Housekeeper
  • Imposter
  • Lucky Student
  • Martial Artist
  • Make-up Artist
  • Mechanic
  • Moral Compass or Hall Monitor Prefect
  • Multiple Birth Sibling
  • Serial Killer
  • Musician
  • Neurologist
  • Nurse
  • Pharmacist
  • Photographer
  • Physicist
  • Idol
  • Prince
  • Programmer
  • Pyrotechnician
  • Secret Agent
  • Secretary
  • Soldier
  • Student Council President
  • Swimmer
  • Swordsman
  • Team Manager or Coach
  • Therapist
  • Traditional Dancer
  • Wrestler
  • Writing Prodigy
  • Yakuza

Future Foundatio

• Make-up Artist
  • Elite Task Force
  • Discus Thrower
  • Falconer
  • Street Performer
  • Nailist
  • Marksman
  • Street Fighter
  • Yo-yoer
  • Archer
  • Judo Master
  • Shougi player

• Manager
  • Vice President
  • Bodyguard
Other Medias (Not including V3)

• Hitman
  • Surgeon
  • Karate Master
  • Rock Climber
  • Groomer
  • Bassist
  • Gourmet
  • Weather Forecaster
  • Science Fiction Writer
  • Light Novelist
  • Absentee Club Member
  • Charcoal Burner
  • Bear Hunter
  • Candlemaker

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Also I think Hajime's resistance is lacking like he should have resistant to madness manipulation I think because he didnt broke down to madness during the worst tragedy. He just observed and I think he should be somewhat resistant to empathic manip. Not sure tho
Maybe. Or since he knows how it works, he may have found ways to not get affected, instead of resistance maybe, like talents that help him stay calm or he just lack emotions to panic.

Type 1 is natural tho right?

Wouldn't it be through artificial means or psychology and just affecting the brain by one's actions?

All of that is still there but reworded. Status effect is removed because what he is doing is not just slapping a status but causing people to faint due to songs. Illusion creation isn't there because he makes no illusions.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Technology Manipulation As the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Mechanic and having the same talents as the creators of the Neo World Program, should have complex understanding and mastery of the aspects of the technology in the verse, as such, the technology and mechanics are so complex that even the folks at NASA can't recreate or even comprehend it
That is by the definition of technology manip not it. Being able to use technology does not make you a technopath.

Status Effect change to Paralysis then.

How about that?

And illusion creation seems to fit with the hallucination caused by the videos he creates

That is by the definition of technology manip not it. Being able to use technology does not make you a technopath.

I think maybe limited-technology is still fine.

Just a Random Butler said:
Status Effect change to Paralysis then.
How about that?

And illusion creation seems to fit with the hallucination caused by the videos he creates
Well we can specify that at least. Maybe put it like limited Illusion creation

Can you guys not just get overhyped here?

No, unless they add a feat or ability those ultimates don't deserve to be mentioned. They'll just add to the obnoxious wall of text.

Stacking useless abilities is unneeded. The "knows every martial arts ever" already covers things like acrobatics, and he already has weapon creation.

Throwing in corruption for no reason is a no. It's covered by madness Manipulation, no need to repeat it over and over.

Honestly, things he doesn't use are normal things already covered by "knows everything that humans knew". So don't try to just stack abilities for no reason there.

Except the ones you said you would add? The statement applies for most abilities you guys listed.

Well I'm just listing the possible abilities he should have here. But he should have limited technology manipulation in his izuru because Composite Human has it and there's no repeating words in that.

Then please tell me how I missed it.

Because even the abilities you wanted to add back are not needed, and making a different key or much of anything extra for all that stuff would still be useless because he wouldn't gain anything new from them. Even things in V3 are not applicable or useful to him.

After he said if adding V3 is fine or not.

I said I didn't support it, but instead, if something similar were to be done, it would be UTDP. In what sense did I say that it is needed to be added?

"But if we really wanna add these".

and

"These are in UTDP only, so these are feats that are acceptable but iffy due to the scaling rules we just had."

I even added statements just to make sure that I definitely imply that they are shaky and will not be added, and it might also go against V3 scaling rules.

And, I also do not support the scaling of V3 Saga to the original Saga, that is definite.

But yes, that was borderline derail, so my bad.

But how? That seems far too stretched. That was just a gag scene and nothing will convince me that Chiaki can hurt characters who can tank building level punches

Back