• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades Izanami vs Goetia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier i want to make Izanami vs Gil rematch,but he might stomp her,i'm unsure to use Tamamo,and then decide to use Goetia finaly.Alright lets go!!!

-Beast I Goetia is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Ars Paulina

-Range is 10 meter and they start doing CQC

-Win via death!!!

Hades-Izanami
Goetia FGO

VS

• Izanami : 0
  • Goetia : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Goetia can tear your soul out and toss it into a pocket dimension by glaring at you.

Can he even kill her? Izanami had immortaility similar to that of observers (although she does not use observation to accomplish this iirc) and she was the drive of Amaterasu. That's some pretty strong ass immortality, which is why they only beat her by fusing her with Noel.

Graf Thorsdottir wrote:
Does Goetia have an answer to Za Warudo?

IIRC In Ars Paulina (Solomon's realm composed of 'imaginary numbers') Solomon (owner of the body that Goetia hijacked) has complete control over its flow of time.

Ars Paulina is actually Solomon's workshop separated from that universe's time and space. So if my understanding is correct, 0 second in RL could be 9000 years in Ars Paulina.

So if the fight is outside Ars Paulina Solomon wouldn't have any counter except to flee to Ars Paulina. This can be mitigated if only Goetia has Solomon's Revelation (which lets Solomon see into past and future). But he doesn't so being caught off guard by Meio Izanami is likely.

But iirc even if Goetia died he can summon himself into any point in time. (yep, Grand/Beast class is broken) But that relies on the existence of Throne of Heroes, so it might not exist in neutral battlefied. If this 'summon himself again after he just died' is disabled then Izanami might be able to put down Goetia.

There's also Ten Rings, which gave Goetia absolute control over any magecraft made by humans. But does BlazBlue's Ars Armagus included within his control?

The Alpha said:
Can he even kill her? Izanami had immortaility similar to that of observers (although she does not use observation to accomplish this iirc) and she was the drive of Amaterasu. That's some pretty strong ass immortality, which is why they only beat her by fusing her with Noel.
Her immortality is actually better when tsubaki used the izayoi against her something made to kill immortals it did nothing because she is death itself

Could also be because she's not an observer and Izayoi is an anti-observer armament, which was capable of negating Takemagahara's hax too.

Either way, it's very difficult if not impossible to put her down without some advanced form of hax. Existence erasure might not even work since she does not possess time and technically does not exist because of this (or she may simply be eternal)

Furthermore, a lot of Blazblue characters have more technical immortalities, even if they aren't outright listed, they are there. See: Susano'o or Noel.

If he can bring himself back from any point in time, someone like Susano'o seems more apt to deal with him though.

Makoto's Astral Finish always rubbed me the wrong way and always seemed like a joke attack. (Also you haven't commented back on Kalt's wall. Ovo)

Seeing The Alpha's reasoning I vote for Inconc for now. Goetia can incinerate a timeline but it has been established that Izanami's time 'ended long time ago' and yet she still lives.

Of course if Izanami will really get a downgrade I might change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back