• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ilsa vs Mai Natsume

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALTERNATE TITLE: CRIMSON DEATH SOAR THROUGHT THE SOCIETY

Hey there, folks
This time, we're gonna debating in another Mai Natsume match or rather: "Veloxt attempt to make Mai popularity skyrocketed in vsbw
Ehm, anyway making Blazblue matches are pretty hard in general due of the haxes and resistances (same can be said for current Fate lel#slapped) so it's become an gamble, whether the matches ended good or ended stomp, are comes to the concensus of the matches, doesn't mention it can turn into an hectic debate as well
Regardless, i have some of Mai's matches planned, including this one, and well Granblue Fantasy in general are underrated so more exposure can be good, and of course i'll use my girl Ilsa here, best girl vs best girl match!
Let's get to the match!

● ------------------------------------- ●
The Sergeant of Society has confronted the young girl from the world of "Blazblue", as she thought that this girl might be a threat and for the safety of everyone, she's faced her and tried to subdued her
Meanwhile the Young Girl feel that she hasn't been safe ever since being transported unconsciously to this world, as such she's defended herself from any of presence that might endangered her, thus the Society has the attention towards her
While they're going to enganging in a battle, both also feel that they didn't have any of bad intention, instead do what they think the best, so this fight will made them knew each others soon....in the dance floor of bullet hell and soaring spear
The God-Slayer Gunner against the Potent Death-Magic Spear has clashed! Which one of them thar would fall!!?

• Base Ilsa and Central Fiction Mai are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: TBA
  • Starting Range: 30 Meters at best
  • Win via anything!!
  • Demon Sergeant: 0
  • Remix Heart: 3 (Rabbit, Catpija, Myself)
  • Inconclusive: 2 (Hizack, Jedi)

Natsume.Mai.600.2345855.jpg

VS
Ilsa.%28Granblue.Fantasy%29.600.3344361.jpg

Last edited:
Ilsa fights primal beast with massive AOE like its normal for her.

as for homing attack how does that work with her spear?
Basically imagine Gae Bolg, no joke both Galia and Gae Bolg have those special homing property lel
Beside that, it was explained already by Rabbit above

it's homing but it's still possible to dodge it time and time again right? Is it just that it won't stop following you?

does the weapon function like a technology or something?

So Ilsa can probably last longer.
Now regarding the weapon does it function like technology or it's straight up just a weapon?
If it is tech-based Ilsa can temporarily paralyze/seal it since that's how they deal with people with Sealed weapons. If not it goes normally with her using her arsenal.

When it comes to skill. Ilsa taught Zeta how to become a soldier and was one of Societies' top agents now and also uses a spear so. Spear attacks is not something Ilsa will be unfamiliar with.

Mai seems to have a self-conscious weapon or something. something Ilsa hasn't awakened yet in this key. so It'll be a disadvantage to her

Mai also seems to have resistance to technology manip but Idk the potency of her resistance

So Ilsa can probably last longer.
Now regarding the weapon does it function like technology or it's straight up just a weapon?
If it is tech-based Ilsa can temporarily paralyze/seal it since that's how they deal with people with Sealed weapons. If not it goes normally with her using her arsenal.

When it comes to skill. Ilsa taught Zeta how to become a soldier and was one of Societies' top agents now and also uses a spear so. Spear attacks is not something Ilsa will be unfamiliar with.

Mai seems to have a self-conscious weapon or something. something Ilsa hasn't awakened yet in this key. so It'll be a disadvantage to her

Mai also seems to have resistance to technology manip but Idk the potency of her resistance
Gallia doesn't work like technology, it's just a clone of the Legacy Weapon. Mai's technology resistance is low 1-C/5D due to Boundary stuff

Last edited:
Hmmm. Ilsa tech sealing is only 4D at best for sealing automagods who easily absorbs primal beast which are 4D by nature and has 4D source of power.

Ilsa has some durability negation abilities or skills but the potency of those relies on the enemy durability or health. While her other durability negating abilities are on her baseline strength.

Whats the durability of Mai?

Ilsa's only option is to outskill and brute force. No yama also means she can't use her dura neg decon that works by disabling the bonding of particles and atoms.

Ilsa is at 83 yotta scaling from Corow guess thats 5.5x difference

Not one shot but a valid wincon if Ilsa can avoid not getting hit at all. A tall feat to achieve

Isn't this incon? It's basically who throws first punch since Ilsa has 5x AP difference and Mai likely can't take no more than two hits.

Isn't Mai can dodge IIsa's first punch thanks to Legacy Weapon ?
how so?
The thing is Ilsa's Machine pistol is loaded with Anti-Primal rounds.
Her first move is either of these abilities
Ear Ringer - Empty all her bullet rounds in a single shot
Evensong - a shot that lowers durability
Shadow Eater - greatly lowers target's accuracy which works even against Primal beast who has enhanced and extrasensory senses
Also, these abilities have improved potency from her base one.

Acrobatics will let her dodge for some time even against homing attacks. So every successful chance is a possible chance to hit or attack Mai which would be deadly to Mai. although Mai's Weapon looking like a Sealed weapon would probably make Ilsa think she is a Moondweller/Foe and would go all out in the beginning. which means burst erasure from her Sealed Weapon which has 500% amp
Isn't this incon? It's basically who throws first punch since Ilsa has 5x AP difference and Mai likely can't take no more than two hits.
Also hello gin Haven't seen you in years
and I agree with it being incon tbh. the fight could literally end in 2-5 moves
with either Ilsa landing a hit with burst erasure or ability or getting Death hax by Mai's spear soon enough

Anyway while the incon option seems really good, i think i'm going to siding with Mai here considering of what she can pull out has a higher chance here based on the arguments that has been presented

Two more i guess, still i'll wait for Jedi's last arguments (not really last as what i mean is the rest of his arguments)

I mean fair but do note Ilsa ability have amplification of 2x-3x her original potency and Burst erasure potency is at 4.5x her base.

If Mai really can dodge something that is massive enough to envelop Large size type 2 enemies and has range of tens of kilometers then I'd see why not.
MY bad she doesnt have that range

I mean fair but do note Ilsa ability have amplification of 2x-3x her original potency and Burst erasure potency is at 4.5x her base.

If Mai really can dodge something that is massive enough to envelop Large size type 2 enemies and has range of tens of kilometers then I'd see why not.
@Rabbit2002 Any objection on this?

Acrobatics will let her dodge for some time even against homing attacks. So every successful chance is a possible chance to hit or attack Mai which would be deadly to Mai. although Mai's Weapon looking like a Sealed weapon would probably make Ilsa think she is a Moondweller/Foe and would go all out in the beginning. which means burst erasure from her Sealed Weapon which has 500% amp
That is if she can dodge homing attacks in an instant, then I don't mind it is a big advantage for IIsa. Second, I wonder how she knew it looked like the sealed weapon stuff to make her go all out in the first place.

I admit that this might be incon if IIsa has aoe stuff with her attack in the first place, since it depends on who go first or maybe both attacks at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back