• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

gwenpool vs kiyotaka (0-0-7) grace

Yeah, I not seeing how that is impressive. He also have to try to convice her while she tries to kill him, with her unloading guns and granades at him.
It's not like he will stay still while doing that

Moreover, If both are in character, Does she even normally kill a normal highschool student?

Voting Koji

Koji managed to break down mentally people before so he has experience in it ig

Kei who even while being bullied would never share her secrets got rked mentally by Koji within a conversation of no more than 10 mins max

And recently Ichinose who may or may not have better willpower than Kei after the rumor incident
I really don't see how that proves he can do this, none of that seems any more impressive than stuff real life humans have done. I don't think that would be enough to convince someone like Gwenpool, who has 4th wall awareness of her status as a comic book character, that she isn't the main character, especially with some nobody high school student she doesn't know

Not only this but SBA location is central park. Kiyo has limited places to hide which both rapid fire and explosions from grenades would destroy both the structure and him.

I really don't see how that proves he can do this, none of that seems any more impressive than stuff real life humans have done. I don't think that would be enough to convince someone like Gwenpool, who has 4th wall awareness of her status as a comic book character
This part is irrelevant when Koji isn't even part of her verse
, that she isn't the main character, especially with some nobody high school student she doesn't know
I don't see how she will go all out on a normal highschooler
Grenades have large enough AOE to engulf him in flames meaning he'll eventually be hit.
He can just get away lol, Just look at her hands throwing the grenade and then run or get behind smth
Rapid Machine gunfire will cook him aswell.
Aim dodge

Not only this but SBA location is central park. Kiyo has limited places to hide which both rapid fire and explosions from grenades would destroy both the structure and him.
Central park means there is legit a ton of trees to hide and get cover, A central park looks like this;

central-park-m.jpg

This part is irrelevant when Koji isn't even part of her verse
That's not the point of his post. It's to provide reasoning on why she'd be very hard to convince with the feats kiyo has shown.

I don't see how she will go all out on a normal highschooler
I don't see how that matters. He's isn't important to her such as those like Deadpool nor does she have much sympathy for innocent people. As long as they oppose her, she is willing to do what is uttermost to finish them.

He can just get away lol, Just look at her hands throwing the grenade and then run or get behind smth
Get away to where? This is equal speed she'll chase him with incredible acrobatics and blast him to bits. Seeing her hand movements means nothing if he can't do anything about the explosion itself. Central park has limited stuff to hide from which her fire arms and grenades can easily destroy individually.

I don't see how you would think that? All of her powers are related to plot pratically.
Because her plot manip only activates when her life is in danger? Check the scans
And to be honest, anything Koji tries to do, she can just exit the comic panel and attack him from somewhere he just can't see. I don't even know where those incons even come from.
She isn't in her verse though, Also Koji has enhanced senses for that

Also she needs to be in her 2nd key for that

Not to mention Koji has arguagly better stealth mastery than her too
Stealth is meaningless without a good material to hide behind. She'd just fire everywhere in sight and he'll eventually be hit, not like he can actually damage her physically to begin with so his only option here is to run.

Stealth is meaningless without a good material to hide behind. She'd just fire everywhere in sight and he'll eventually be hit, not like he can actually damage her physically to begin with so his only option here is to run.
Bullets don't pierce thick trees and grenades needs to be thrown near the target

Throwing randomly won't mean the bomb will explode near Koji

Because her plot manip only activates when her life is in danger? Check the scans
Checking all scans and checked weakness, nothing there says that.

She isn't in her verse though, Also Koji has enhanced senses for that
She not being in the verse is stupid and not a good excuse, her powers should work regardless or this match should be put on Fun and Games since it's restricting her main gimmick. And enhances senses do not work from a place where it's outside normal world, extra perception might work but enhanced senses no.

Also she needs to be in her 2nd key for that
And why would that scan from her exiting the panel be in her first key then? It's there twice even.

Bullets don't pierce thick trees
Yes they do?? But it depends. A 40 cal can pierce through thick barriers of lead.... What do you think a machine gun would do if it's hitting the same target with endless bullets repeated times at high speeds? This is a high powered fire arm we're talking about, not a P shooter.

Throwing randomly won't mean the bomb will explode near Koji
It will eventually as all kiyo does here is run and hide. With her incredible acrobatics she'll search the entire area until he's eventually found unless he can magically disappear like batman, I don't see how he'll hide hours upon hours in a limited space while Gwen is clearing the area.

Shit, Gwen doesn't even have acrobatics on the profile I just realized. Mann wth she has that inverse. I misread.

But she can still search the area hours upon hours and I'm sure she'll eventually find him unless he can somehow disappear

Checking all scans and checked weakness, nothing there says that.
The scans only shows her only in life threating situations, Assuming things without showing scans of it working for different purposes is NFL
She not being in the verse is stupid and not a good excuse, her powers should work regardless or this match should be put on Fun and Games since it's restricting her main gimmick.
Her powers legit is only applicable in-verse, She can see stuff because she is in marvel and shit, Like legit is only for marvel stuff
And enhances senses do not work from a place where it's outside normal world, extra perception might work but enhanced senses no.
He can sense presences, She still needs to get out of that place to hit
And why would that scan from her exiting the panel be in her first key then? It's there twice even.
The difference being;

Breaking the Fourth Wall - Means she is aware she is fictional AND can join comics and ONLY join not get out of pages, Otherwise the profile would specify that or would add that to her first key too

Reality Warping - Means she can pull a sponge bob

Shit, Gwen doesn't even have acrobatics on the profile I just realized. Mann wth she has that inverse. I misread.

But she can still search the area hours upon hours and I'm sure she'll eventually find him unless he can somehow disappear
Above average stamina against superhuman haha

Her powers legit is only applicable in-verse, She can see stuff because she is in marvel and shit, Like legit is only for marvel stuff
It works so long as she thinks she's the main character, I don't see why it wouldn't work here if she assumes she's the main character of the VS Battle
Wait wait

Doesn't Kiyotaka just Stealth around, Stun Gwen, then pin her down while using Social Influencing?
If she has her powers Ayano's just going to miss with the stun gun, and this is assuming he can even talk her out of thinking she's the main character

It works so long as she thinks she's the main character, I don't see why it wouldn't work here if she assumes she's the main character of the VS Battle
Except for the fact she doesn't know vsbattle lol, So not applicable still

Also her plot manip is for life threatning situations, Her 4th wall break ability isn't
If she has her powers Ayano's just going to miss with the stun gun, and this is assuming he can even talk her out of thinking she's the main character
No because the taser won't kill her
No one wins then 🗣️🗣️. Kiyo runs the whole match & can't hit her while Gwen unloads the whole match. W incon
You know she doesn't have inf ammo and grenades right?

Is her powers Passive or something? What's stopping Kiyotaka killing his presence, walking up to Gwenpool, grabbing her, and tasing her. If he misses, he still has her pinned, and they can just sit like that.

So...just a Stomp then? SI isn't a good win condition, and Kiyotaka theoretically can't even hit Gwenpool. Is there a circumstance where Kiyotaka can win?

Back