• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gwen Tennyson's and Kevin Levin's profile statistics?

Well, the last few series should be enough, I think, but it is still a ridiculous amount of work that I cannot demand of a staff member, especially for just two profiles. It might be easier to just delete them instead.

I can watch AF and UA again though

About delete them... currently, I dont even think that anybody know about their existence

I made a mistake.Diagon actually is 3A.not Ultimate Waybig but when Ben has Diagon's power he claims he can eradicate all evil.

Well, eradicate all evil is kind of unquantifiable and unspecific, especially if we do not know the scale of the intended feat, or if he would have succeeded.

Ben 10K is hard to tier based on the little info we got, but we can assume he's > Ben (at any point). The only way to back this up is the fact that he is Ben + everything else he already was outside of context situations, but more importantly, his experienced mixed with all the alien variations is pretty darn dynamic. However, it likely wouldn't raise his tier if nothing he has is stronger than Alien X, or any fusions of Alien X and another alien.

We do not have enough data for a Ben 10,000 profile.

KaenDragneel123 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
He's shown up in a ton of episodes just requires a bit of research :D
"Ton."
He has about 10 to be exact, theres many versions of him are you kidding me lol in The Original Series Ben10K only showed up in 2 episodes he has the future version of the original prototype omnitrix which is obsolete of course, showing he unlocked some new aliens but is all around the same dude his aliens probably just got a small stat upgrade due to growing older. Then there's the Alternate Version that shows up in Ultimate Alien he has the Ultimatrix (not as the one we know) and he can use the powers of all his aliens without even transforming which is called Ultimate Ben so it eliminates all his alien weaknesses, one at a time though and he knows mana manipulation, this one showed up in 1 episode. Lastly the Original actually returned in Omniverse but has a better omnitrix that's not a prototype "The Biomnitrix" and is actually probably the strongest version we've ever seen. He appears in 7 Episodes and his powers are to Fuse any two aliens together such as Alien X & Atomix, Diamondhead & Gray Matter, etc...So yea may not be a literal "Ton" but there's enough to give him a page don't test me on Ben 10 Knowledge I've seen and enjoyed every episode haha

I made a few edits to Kevin's page. Any of you can proofread it if you like. Also, the changes I made are based on Kevin alone and not any of the mutations resulted from absorbing DNA or the Omnitrix.

Back