• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Currently, we have the tier for characters, such as UAF/OV Gwen (physically), unarmored Kevin, and Ben being Athlete level, this seems like a little bit of a lowball to me, since if my memory of the show is correct, they've survived things that normal humans shouldn't, and upon searching blogs, I found out that they have a consistent amount of Tier 9 feats, also the majority of those calcs have already been accepted, so they should be safe to apply.

I agree with this, they have the feats to warrant at very least durability.

I'd assume they've harmed others similar to them to give them the AP too, but we'd need sources for that.

NRG is literally a walking nuclear reactor Ben pulling him out of his armour and withstanding his attacks makes no sense and NRG's armour is tier 8 so clearly a very bad outliner maybe a case for resistance to radiation manipulation can be made but scaling ap and dura with NRG armour breaking and attack withstanding feat is a big no

Lmao if this were legit Ben would be like above Humungousaur in strength. But Ben's literally only that's strong is his wildest dreams kek. That said the rest of the dream should be pretty fine to scale from between aliens.
NRG's armour is tier 8 so clearly a very bad outliner
The tier itself isn't that bad an outlier, but the scaling itself is, if it were legit in the first place.

the humans will be upgraded to much higher then that in current tier 7 upgrade, this thread has not much of a use i am afraid

Back