• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien X does not have HDE because it is outside of Space and Time, it has HDE because it has a Universe within itself, you need to understand this. Alien X is obviously not suitable for BDE because he contains a Universe in itself, if you want to add BDE to Alien X, you first need to debunk the argument that "Alien X contains a Universe in itself"
But here they meant his Pocket Dimension, not The Forge of Creation, as The Forge of Creation is a place that is unaffected by Space-Time. I think should just wait for a response from a Staff Member to answer this question

1. Prove that it is unaffected Space-Time.
  2. Being unaffected by Space-Time is not enough for BDE.
Bro are you kidding? We have clearly explained here that they are not affected as Alien X was not affected by Space-Time as Duncan Rouleau explained that the reason for Alien X's survived is that he lives outside of space-time and that was agree has Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Acausality Type 1.
I didn't say that "Being unaffected by Space-Time" is BDE I explained that The Forge of Creation is unaffected by Space-Time Manipulation and is outside space-time and the multiverse.
Type 1: Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.

Bro are you kidding? We have clearly explained here that they are not affected as Alien X was not affected by Space-Time as Duncan Rouleau explained that the reason for Alien X's survived is that he lives outside of space-time and that was agree has Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation and Acausality Type 1.
I didn't say that "Being unaffected by Space-Time" is BDE I explained that The Forge of Creation is unaffected by Space-Time Manipulation and is outside space-time and the multiverse.
  1. Alien X has no resistance to Space-Time Manipulation due to Duncan's statements. The reason why Alien X has resistance to Space-Time Manipulation is that it was not affected by the destruction of Annihilarrgh.
  2. Again, I want you to prove that The Forge of Creation is unaffected by Space-Time. Especially considering that The Forge of Creation is a kind of nebula-like structure in the multiverse.
  3. ALIEN X AND ALL THE OTHER CELESTIALSAPIENS CONTAINS A UNIVERSE IN ITSELF. THIS IS LITERALLY THE REASON WHY THEY CANNOT QUALIFY FOR BDE. AND THIS AGAIN PROVES THAT THE FORGE OF CREATİON IS STILL A SPACE-TEMPORAL PLACE.

Wasn't Duncan the author of the ben10 reboot? I know that he only wrote 4 episodes of Ben10 Prime.
Duncan Rouleau is one of the creators of Ben 10 (episodes) and is also part of the Man of Action Studios, he is also one of the people who created Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United which was canon.
It should also be canon, considering that volume 65 (Hero two times) was agree to be canon, and this is a volume that precedes these events, which is volume 53.

Want it known I didn't suggest putting it on limited, since while I think the implication is there, it's only an implication and little more.

That said, you're contradicting yourself saying this. "It isn't rare, because it's used very little". That's what I'm getting at with noting how rarely it is used, is all.
Bro, can you answer my question?
Also can you look at this and do you agree?

And are you Agree with Aggregor Matter Manip and Clockwork?

Bro, can you answer my question?
I don't agree with BDE, no.

Aggregor's stuff... probably isn't Matter Manip, and is just bio-absorption to then change his own biology. So I agree with Biology Manipulation (for himself).

Clockwork's thing is strange and I still don't really get what's meant to be happening. Clockwork himself isn't present, Ben just seems to be calling on his beam attack thing.

Ben 10,000 is weaker then Ben Prime; he even indirectly admits to this himself, in 'End of an Era' when he tells Ken to travel back in time and bring Ben Prime for help to fight against Maltruant, he clearly says “There is only one person in the universe who can help us now.” which was clearly Ben Prime, which means that Ben Prime Aliens is stronger than Ben 10,000 Aliens
Sorry for the late reply:

1. Ben 10K being weaker than Ben Prime is basically impossible, as he’s much older and more experienced. Effectively the only way it could be technically true is if he can’t turn into proper Alien X for whatever reason.

2. Ben 10K is already accepted on the site as being stronger than Ben Prime due to him and Kevin 11K downscaling from Way Big. Ultimate Ben in particular is also portrayed as stronger than Ben Prime in his episode and his Clockwork form is even kinda compared to Way Big at one point. If you want to use this as irrefutable evidence for Clockwork you gotta downgrade Ben 10K first. This is also ignoring the Dwarf Star level and Tier 2 Eon arguments that I’ll eventually bring up in one of my own CRTs, but I digress as those aren’t accepted right now.

3. The main reason Ben Prime is “the only one who can help [them] now” is because he’s destined to be the Ben that saves everything (which Ben 10K knows since he’s Ben Prime from the past). If Ben 10K defeated Maltruant then Maltruant’s time loop never happens and time gets messed up. This is also probably the reason Ben 10K didn’t use Clockwork (or a fusion of him and Alien X) to stop the Chronosapien Time Bomb.

For the record I do think Clockwork’s Time Rays should probably be 5-A based on how both Ultimate Ben and Techo-Bubble Clockwork use them for beam clashes (implying regular Clockwork could too), but the only reason I’m being hesitant is because I’m not sure if that logic really flies here. Maybe I’m completely wrong though, I’ve not been well the last few days so I’ve not been thinking completely straight.

Gonna hope no later reply already addressed any of this

Clockwork's thing is strange and I still don't really get what's meant to be happening. Clockwork himself isn't present, Ben just seems to be calling on his beam attack thing.
Basically this is a future version of Ben that uses the powers of his aliens in human form.

One issue is that this Ben is much stronger than the main Ben (which is currently accepted on his profile), however both this Ben and an upgraded version of Clockwork use Time Rays in beam clashes. Could this be enough to assume regular Clockwork has 5-A AP for his Time Rays the same way Ben 10K and the upgraded Clockwork have useable AP for their Time Rays, or would we need an instance of Clockwork using his Time Rays in this manner himself?

Basically this is a future version of Ben that uses the powers of his aliens in human form.

One issue is that this Ben is much stronger than the main Ben (which is currently accepted on his profile), however both this Ben and an upgraded version of Clockwork use Time Rays in beam clashes. Could this be enough to assume regular Clockwork has 5-A AP for his Time Rays the same way Ben 10K and the upgraded Clockwork have useable AP for their Time Rays, or would we need an instance of Clockwork using his Time Rays in this manner himself?
Could do a "At least [Current Rating], possibly 5-A", I reckon? Though, Clockwork (Ben 10) is already rated at 5-A, is there a secondary profile I ought to be looking at?

Sorry for the late reply:

1. Ben 10K being weaker than Ben Prime is basically impossible, as he’s much older and more experienced. Effectively the only way it could be technically true is if he can’t turn into proper Alien X for whatever reason.

2. Ben 10K is already accepted on the site as being stronger than Ben Prime due to him and Kevin 11K downscaling from Way Big. Ultimate Ben in particular is also portrayed as stronger than Ben Prime in his episode and his Clockwork form is even kinda compared to Way Big at one point. If you want to use this as irrefutable evidence for Clockwork you gotta downgrade Ben 10K first. This is also ignoring the Dwarf Star level and Tier 2 Eon arguments that I’ll eventually bring up in one of my own CRTs, but I digress as those aren’t accepted right now.

3. The main reason Ben Prime is “the only one who can help [them] now” is because he’s destined to be the Ben that saves everything (which Ben 10K knows since he’s Ben Prime from the past). If Ben 10K defeated Maltruant then Maltruant’s time loop never happens and time gets messed up. This is also probably the reason Ben 10K didn’t use Clockwork (or a fusion of him and Alien X) to stop the Chronosapien Time Bomb.

For the record I do think Clockwork’s Time Rays should probably be 5-A based on how both Ultimate Ben and Techo-Bubble Clockwork use them for beam clashes (implying regular Clockwork could too), but the only reason I’m being hesitant is because I’m not sure if that logic really flies here. Maybe I’m completely wrong though, I’ve not been well the last few days so I’ve not been thinking completely straight.

Gonna hope no later reply already addressed any of this
Ok but you can put keys for Clockwork and there are only 3 of them which is Upgraded by Techo-Bubble, Current and alternate timeline (post 20 years) because each keys has a special shape and a stronger level than other

Could do a "At least [Current Rating], possibly 5-A", I reckon? Though, Clockwork (Ben 10) is already rated at 5-A, is there a secondary profile I ought to be looking at?
That would probably work best, also wait that’s weird that Clockwork is fully 5-A. I think before he only had a possibly rating since he had no real AP feat, but that seems to be gone now for some reason. I would personally say a possibly or likely rating would be best as Clockwork is also usually portrayed as physically not that capable.

Ok but you can put keys for Clockwork and there are only 3 of them which is Upgraded by Techo-Bubble, Current and alternate timeline (post 20 years) because each keys has a special shape and a stronger level than other
The alternate timeline scaling is already covered with Ultimate Ben’s profile, but yeah he could have a Techno-Bubble key. I think I was actually making a Clockwork profile revision that included that but I eventually forgot about it lol

Aggregor's stuff... probably isn't Matter Manip, and is just bio-absorption to then change his own biology. So I agree with Biology Manipulation (for himself).
He should get Matter Manip because he can merge matter and merge it with his body like Spongebob and Patrick who got Matter Manip because they were able to merge with city

Every physical thing is matter. If he merged anything with his body, he will thus merge matter.

But Aggregor he merged Matter with his body like Spongebob and Patrick so he need have Matter Manip
Absorption isn't Matter Manipulation by default, per our definition of the term. I encourage you to read the page on Matter Manipulation. I don't know Spongebob's situation, nor is it necessary for me to know it to dismiss this.

Absorption isn't Matter Manipulation by default, per our definition of the term. I encourage you to read the page on Matter Manipulation. I don't know Spongebob's situation, nor is it necessary for me to know it to dismiss this.
I didn't say he absorbed matter, I mean he combined it with him.

If I punch someone in the head, I am hitting matter.

If I projectile vomit, I just spat out a lot of matter.

If I get run over, I just endured being hit by a lot of matter. Or, if I didn't, that person driving? Just rendered a lot of matter unliving.

(None of these are matter manipulation, interacting with matter isn't Matter Manipulation)

Okay can we close this then? Since that Biological Manip, Attack Reflection, and Statistics Amplification are agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back