• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Modern and Classic Sonic Potential Profile Revisions Regarding AP, Speed, and Statistics Amplification

Hello everyone, in this thread of mine, I am looking to slightly revise both Modern and Classic Sonic profiles in regards to AP, Speed, and Statistics Amplification. I found a couple of things within these profiles that mainly needed to be tidied up for more clarity for each respective category. If this gets approved, great. If this doesn't get accepted, please explain why below. If parts of this gets approved, great. If anything gets partially approved, I will edit my post accordingly marking what is and isn't accepted to ensure that whatever gets accepted in the proposed profile can get added to the real profile. I can I'll tally up each individual vote on if this should be approved or not. I would like to preface, that I am unable to post screenshots of these profiles due to me not being able to post any images/screenshots without a link. So, I copied and pasted them instead. Thank you for your time and consideration reading.

Here are the original profiles:

Approved:

Not Approved:

Parts of it Approved:

To start off, we see that Classic Sonic's profile regarding his Super and Hyper Forms looks like this for AP, Speed, Statistics Amplification, and abilities extremely similar to it:

Attack Potency: Varies
(Powered by the seven Chaos Emeralds, which possess immense chaotic energies with fluctuating power levels[19], with Sonic able to harness varying levels of positive energy), Universe level+ (Destroyed the Phantom King. Should be superior to the power of the World Rings), up to Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ at his peak (Defeated the Time Eater alongside his Modern counterpart and reversed the damage done across all of space-time and all of reality as a whole, which includes with a multiverse with innumerable, potentially infinite timelines.[20][21][22] Should be capable of achieving the same level of power that his Modern counterpart used to defeat Solaris and the Egg Wizard) | Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Vastly above Super Sonic and comparable to Hyper Knuckles. Powered by the seven Super Emeralds, which are far above the Chaos Emeralds)

Speed: Immeasurable (Far faster than his Base Form. Should be comparable to Modern Super Sonic, as they share the same power source and fought alongside one another, who managed to hit Solaris before the latter could react)[26] higher with the Super Sonic Boost | Immeasurable (Should be far faster than before), higher with the Spin Dash, Drop Dash, and Super Peel Out

Speed Augmentation(With the Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel Out, and Boost)

In contrast, we see Modern Sonic's profile regarding his Super and Hyper Forms looks like this for AP, Speed, Statistics Amplification, and abilities extremely similar to it:

(Powered by the seven Chaos Emeralds, which possess immense chaotic energies with fluctuating power levels[41], with Sonic able to harness varying levels of positive energy), Universe level+ (Should be comparable, if not superior, to Classic Super Sonic, who destroyed the Phantom King. Superior to the power of the World Rings. Much stronger than his base form), up to Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (When fully charged with positive energy, he was able to shatter the armor of Solaris and harm it in an attempt to defeat it throughout all of time alongside Super Shadow and Super Silver. Defeated the Egg Wizard alongside Burning Blaze. Easily defeated the Time Eater alongside his Classic self and reversed the damage done across all of space-time and all of reality as a whole, which includes with a multiverse with innumerable, potentially infinite timelines.[42][43][44] Fought and destroyed most of the four different Titans during his venture across the Starfall Islands, who were created by the Ancients with the Chaos Emeralds. Alongside Supreme Sage, he caused extensive damage to The End across their battle and even pierced through it), higher with Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light (The Arrow of Light causes greater harm to Solaris than the Shield of Light, which uses Solaris own attacks against it) | Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Far above Super Sonic, who can defeat the likes of the Egg Wizard and Solaris at his strongest. Powered by the seven Super Emeralds, which are far above the Chaos Emeralds), higher with Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light

Speed: Immeasurable (Far faster than his Base. Able to outpace laser attacks that stem from Solaris' body and whose attacks are shown to be throughout all of time itself due to them appearing in the past, present, and future alike. Capable of attacking Solaris faster than it can even cross its arms to defend itself. Blitzed the Time Eater alongside his classic counterpart and easily avoided attacks from him) | Immeasurable (Far faster than Super Sonic)

Statistics Amplification (Skill; With Spin Dash, Super Peel Out, Speed Shoes, Light Speed Attack, Hyper Mode, and Hercules Muscle). (The Ichikoro Gauge allows Sonic to knock out comparable opponents in one hit once enough energy is transferred to it). (Ability; With Phantom Rush, Drop Dash, Sonic Boom, Speed Up, Acceleration Up, Attack Support, Boost Mode) (Can use Chaos Energy to amplify his power to great extents, such as when he harmed Metal Overlord with his supercharged attacks despite Metal Overlord being immune to any damage from his regular attacks. Is also capable of greatly enhancing his speed with multiple techniques, such as the Arrow of Light or Super Sonic Boost)

Momentum Manipulation (Ability; When performing the Drop Dash, Sonic stores up momentum before releasing it all in one instant to propel himself in a specific direction)
Accelerated Development (stated himself to grow stronger every second[8])

My reasoning:
Now that you see both profiles, I would like to start with Attack Potency: We see that Super Sonic on Modern Sonic's profile is at a place that I do agree with for the most part. One concern I have is that it doesn't add any of Sonic's base statistical amplifications within the attack potency. Other than that, My main concern here is when discussing his Hyper Form, it is stated to be the exact same as Super Sonic's ranking as it is labeled: "Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Far above Super Sonic, who can defeat the likes of the Egg Wizard and Solaris at his strongest. Powered by the seven Super Emeralds, which are far above the Chaos Emeralds), higher with Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light".

I propose that the Hyper Sonic section should be replaced with "far higher (Far above Super Sonic, who can defeat the likes of the Egg Wizard and Solaris at his strongest. Powered by the seven Super Emeralds, which are far above the Chaos Emeralds), higher with Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light."

Talking about Speed: We see that Super Sonic on Modern Sonic's profile is at a place that I do agree with for the most part. My main concern here is, other than the Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light, we don't see any of the other statistical amplifications that Modern Sonic has in his base form such as the Spin Dash, Super Peel Out, Drop Dash, etc. When looking at Super Sonic on Classic Sonic's profile, it does include some of those statistical amplifications. Because of this, I say that if we include them on Classic Sonic's profile, we should include it on Modern Sonic's Profile. On top of that, just like with Attack Potency, we should also include everything that does amplify his speed with his base form and his Super Form. Furthermore, I don't like how for Hyper Sonic's section regarding speed, it's just placed with "Immeasurable (Far faster than Super Sonic). Instead, I propose that it should be replaced with far higher (Far faster than Super Sonic)."

Here is the revised profile that I propose of Classic Sonic regarding his Super and Hyper Forms:

(Powered by the seven Chaos Emeralds, which possess immense chaotic energies with fluctuating power levels[19], with Sonic able to harness varying levels of positive energy), Universe level+ (Destroyed the Phantom King. Should be superior to the power of the World Rings), up to Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ at his peak (Defeated the Time Eater alongside his Modern counterpart and reversed the damage done across all of space-time and all of reality as a whole, which includes with a multiverse with innumerable, potentially infinite timelines.[20][21][22] Should be capable of achieving the same level of power that his Modern counterpart used to defeat Solaris and the Egg Wizard) | far higher (Vastly above Super Sonic and comparable to Hyper Knuckles. Powered by the seven Super Emeralds, which are far above the Chaos Emeralds) | higher with the Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light.

Speed: Immeasurable (Far faster than his Base Form. Should be comparable to Modern Super Sonic, as they share the same power source and fought alongside one another, who managed to hit Solaris before the latter could react)[26], higher with the Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel Out, and other Base statistical amplifications, even higher with the Super Sonic Boost | far higher (Should be far faster than before), higher with the Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel Out, and other Base statistical amplifications, even higher with the Super Sonic Boost.

Here is the revised profile that I propose for the profile of Modern Sonic regarding his Super and Hyper Forms:

(Powered by the seven Chaos Emeralds, which possess immense chaotic energies with fluctuating power levels[41], with Sonic able to harness varying levels of positive energy), Universe level+ (Should be comparable, if not superior, to Classic Super Sonic, who destroyed the Phantom King. Superior to the power of the World Rings. Much stronger than his base form), up to Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (When fully charged with positive energy, he was able to shatter the armor of Solaris and harm it in an attempt to defeat it throughout all of time alongside Super Shadow and Super Silver. Defeated the Egg Wizard alongside Burning Blaze. Easily defeated the Time Eater alongside his Classic self and reversed the damage done across all of space-time and all of reality as a whole, which includes with a multiverse with innumerable, potentially infinite timelines.[42][43][44] Fought and destroyed most of the four different Titans during his venture across the Starfall Islands, who were created by the Ancients with the Chaos Emeralds. Alongside Supreme Sage, he caused extensive damage to The End across their battle and even pierced through it), higher with Hercules Muscle, Ichikoro Support, Attack Support, and other Base statistical amplifications, higher with amplified chaos energy, even higher with Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light (The Arrow of Light causes greater harm to Solaris than the Shield of Light, which uses Solaris own attacks against it) | far higher (Far above Super Sonic, who can defeat the likes of the Egg Wizard and Solaris at his strongest. Powered by the seven Super Emeralds, which are far above the Chaos Emeralds), higher with Hercules Muscle, Ichikoro Support, Attack Support, and other Base statistical amplifications, higher with amplified chaos energy, even higher with Super Sonic Boost and Arrow of Light.

Speed: Immeasurable (Far faster than his Base. Able to outpace laser attacks that stem from Solaris' body and whose attacks are shown to be throughout all of time itself due to them appearing in the past, present, and future alike. Capable of attacking Solaris faster than it can even cross its arms to defend itself. Blitzed the Time Eater alongside his classic counterpart and easily avoided attacks from him). | higher with the Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel Out, and other Base statistical amplifications | higher with amplified chaos energy, | even higher with Super Sonic Boost | far higher (Far faster than Super Sonic) | higher with the Spin Dash, Drop Dash, Super Peel Out, and other Base statistical amplifications | higher with amplified chaos energy| even higher With Super Sonic Boost.

Thank you all for reading. I will address any questions, comments, and/or concerns in the replies regarding my post.

I will talk about the statistics, I will not add anything extra since the Op is very large, ok?

I'm fine that the other amplifiers are needed to mentioned in the profile of the blue rat, however the Higher and much higher that you propose does not work like that.

If there is no Tier jump then it is not necessary to change it, it is just the same tier but higher, besides that the description inside the "()" already explains your point, they should still be written normally since that is the correct format on the wiki (I don't know if I am explaining it correctly), an example is Dante who, although his SDT/Dmc5 Key is millions of times stronger than his DMC1 key, does not mean that he has a "Higher" only, but "At least x Level"

I will talk about the statistics, I will not add anything extra since the Op is very large, ok?

I'm fine that the other amplifiers are needed to mentioned in the profile of the blue rat, however the Higher and much higher that you propose does not work like that.

If there is no Tier jump then it is not necessary to change it, it is just the same tier but higher, besides that the description inside the "()" already explains your point, they should still be written normally since that is the correct format on the wiki (I don't know if I am explaining it correctly), an example is Dante who, although his SDT/Dmc5 Key is millions of times stronger than his DMC1 key, does not mean that he has a "Higher" only, but "At least x Level"

I see. I understand where you’re coming from. With this in mind, what would you accept in regards to my post in hopes of updating Sonic’s profile?

Back