• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gwen Tennyson's and Kevin Levin's profile statistics?

Mmm, feedback doesn't have access to that type of energy from the start though so it should just be noted that he has universe level energy durability and some other level of physical durability (because he can't do that with kinetic energy).

Hmm that is a bit of a short video to scale properly. Do you have any examples of how far it could run in a certain time instead?

Antvasima said:
Okay then. Bad memory on my part. Although Feedback has never demonstrated remotely enough ability to destroy universes on its own, so perhaps we could place it as Universe level durabilityvia energy absorption instead?
That should be fine. Also, regarding Gwen and Kevin's base tier, shouldn't it be the same as Ben's which is 9-C, not 10-A, since Ben isn't physically superior to the two of them?

Shock97 said:
Here is XLR8's feat I mentioned earlier.
I doubt that's time stop unless explicitly stated - just being fast enough that the ball appeared to not be moving at all.

Promestein said:
Shock97 said:
I doubt that's time stop unless explicitly stated - just being fast enough that the ball appeared to not be moving at all.
Well Time Stop from his perspective to be precise since nothing was visibly shown moving at all even the dust he kicked up.

Promestein said:
Shock97 said:
The only alien with time based abilities that Ben has is Clockwork. XLR8 is just that fast. Can his speed still be calculated based on that?

Shock97 said:
Well Time Stop from his perspective to be precise since nothing was visibly shown moving at all even the dust he kicked up.
'Time stop from his perspective' =/= actual time stop.

He was just fast enough that everything else appeared to be not moving at all. This happens quite a lot in fiction, honestly, and is not anywhere close to actually stopping time. Anyone faster than him will be completely unaffected, and moving so fast that a baseball and dust appeared to be still isn't really all that impressive either.

@Regis More like regular human Ben should be rescaled to 10-A/Athlete level, I think.

@Shock97 It is still very hard to scale properly. If he ran across the world in a certain amount of time, that would be easier.

Antvasima said:
@Regis More like regular human Ben should be rescaled to 10-A/Athlete level, I think.
@Shock97 It is still very hard to scale properly. If he ran across the world in a certain amount of time, that would be easier.
Ok, can anyone help me edit that in? Because I can't seem to edit the pages in question.

You can potentially calc something like that maybe, if you just assume a distance. For example, let's say that the ball moved 1 mm in the timespan of his movement (which is believable to a degree) and XLR8 moved 20m (also believable based on field size). If it's a high school team, 50 MPH for the speed of the baseball is somewhat believable. Based off that, XLR8 would be moving at 447040 m/s or mach 1303.

I think that they are locked from new members. You have to be active for 4 days or so to be able to edit. It is a safety measure against vandal accounts. We used to have quite a lot of those.

@Promestein: Ah I see, yeah I meant from his point of view time appeared to stop not the one you're referring to.

@Antvasima: I understand. I don't think I have anything like that, but Fasttrack (who I believe is supposed to have comparable speed to XLR8) processed an explosion in slow motion and preceded to outrun it, don't have a good video of the moment however.

Antvasima said:
I think that they are locked from new members. You have to be active for 4 days or so to be able to edit. It is a safety measure against vandal accounts. We used to have quite a lot of those.

Oh, didn't realize that. So can I post the necessary info and suggestions here until I can edit hem in?

RegisNex1232 said:
Antvasima said:
Oh, didn't realize that. So can I post the necessary info and suggestions here until I can edit hem in?
If it's valuable enough, yes please do provide them.

@Alakabamm Possibly. Let's wait to see what Kkapoios thinks.

@RegisNex1232 I adjusted Ben's page accordingly. Maybe we could insert new columns for XLR8, Feedback, and possibly Diamondhead, if we get enough information about their statistics?

Still, after looking over the Ben Tennyson page, it does not seem all that bad after all, so let's return to Gwen and Kevin for the moment.

Kid Gwen was lifting and tossing trailer trucks with her powers. Should increase her lifting strength with energy application.

Ben 10 Shorts 10 Road Trip Rumble
Ben 10 Shorts 10 Road Trip Rumble

Well inexperienced annodite's have limited reality warping, are able to open up portals, materialize objects, use manna, shape shift oh and after mastering their abilities they basically become immortal as they change their age according to their desires.

Kevin can absord DNA so could'nt he you know absord the DNA of alien X and become super powerful but insane?

Painlover792 said:
Well inexperienced annodite's have limited reality warping, are able to open up portals, materialize objects, use manna, shape shift oh and after mastering their abilities they basically become immortal as they change their age according to their desires.
Kevin can absord DNA so could'nt he you know absord the DNA of alien X and become super powerful but insane?

That was actually the main goal of Aggregor, an experimental Osmosian with similar powers to Kevin. He was going to absorb the powers of a baby Celestialsapien and so gain the powers without any of the personalities as they haven't developed yet (each CS has 2 personalities, which must be in agreement for any action they take). Kevin managed to stop him but at the cost of going insane as he absorbed some of Ben's aliens from the Ultimatrix and all the aliens Aggregor had absorbed.

The kinetic energy DiamondHead need to have to reach escape velocity and hit that moon is at least 5.2 tons of TNT ( Large Building level)

Okay. You can ask the calculation group for input.

I think Kevin's page should be cleaned up with different subheadings seeing as he has so many diverse appearances and powers throughout the show.

These should be:

- Original series (energy absorption) : 10-B (9A+ with energy absorption).

Had the physiology of a young boy but his energy absorption allowed him to destroy a house (dunno how big it was).

- Original series (Omnitrix powers) : Should be the same tiers as the original 10 aliens Ben had.

Seeing as he could turn into any of them, it's fitting he would have the same AP, speed, durability etc.

- Original series (Kevin 11) : Tier should be the higher boundaries of the original 10 Aliens, maybe even a bit higher, but lower than original series Vilgax (who beat him).

Seeing as he is a mixture of the original 10 aliens and has a lot of their powers, it makes sense to scale the powers he has shown (eg. Four Arms AP, XLR8's speed etc.). He even keeps up with most aliens ben has in this form unless he it taken off guard (Cannonbolt).

- Alien Force (matter absorption) : I dunno the tier since I haven't seen the entire series but it definetly seems above wall level.

- Alien Force (Colossus Kevin) : Dunno his feats.

There's a LOT more appearances, powers, forms, but these are the only ones I'm partially familiar with.

Geesh! Kevin's got a lot!

Kevin 11 was defeated by Cannonbolt, any feat for him? Probably Cannonbolt multiples planet entries lol.

@LoudCloud you forget Ultimate Kevin from UA, he was stronger than regular ben but weaker than the Ultimates forms

Kkapoios said:
The kinetic energy DiamondHead need to have to reach escape velocity and hit that moon is at least 5.2 tons of TNT ( Large Building level)
Thats for Omniverse DiamondHead

KaenDragneel123 said:
Kevin 11 was defeated by Cannonbolt, any feat for him? Probably Cannonbolt multiples planet entries lol.
@LoudCloud you forget Ultimate Kevin from UA, he was stronger than regular ben but weaker than the Ultimates forms
Like I said, I'm not familiar with the series post-Alien Forcce.

And that Cannonbolt thing was mostly due to him being caught off guard with Cannonbolt's appearance (he didn't expect Ben to have more than 10 Aliens). Cannonbolt didn't defeat him, he simply kept him busy long enough to escape.

These are my suggestions for Kevin's Tier, Power and AP. I'll update the others once I've got the evidence.

Tier: 10-B as base when 11-12, | 9-A to High 8-C when absorbing energy or separately transforming into either Heatblast or Four Arms, High 8-C as Kevin 11 (First Mutation) (Could contend physically with Four-Arms, was beating most of Ben's forms), Low 8-C as Kevin 11 (Second Mutation shown in Omniverse, takes place chronologically after Ben 10) | 9-C as base when 16-17 | 9-B to 8-C when absorbing solid materials like metal alloys of his car, Taydenite, steel, concrete, stone | 9-A as Colossus Kevin | High 8-C, possibly higher as Ultimate Kevin (Beat and absorbed Ultimate Aggregor's powers, was holding his own against most of Ben's forms and Gwen) | High 8-C, possibly higher as Omniverse Kevin (Current Mutation)

Powers and Abilities: Energy Absorption, Life Absorption, Matter Absorption and Manipulation, DNA Absorption, Power and Ability Absorption

Attack Potency: Human | Small Building Level to Large Building Level when separately transforming into either Heatblast or Four Arms, Large Building Level as Kevin 11 (First Mutation) (Could contend physically with Four-Arms, was beating most of Ben's forms), Building level as Kevin 11 (Second Mutation shown in Omniverse, takes place chronologically after Ben 10) | Peak Human as base when 16-17 | Wall Level to Building Level depending on what materials he absorbs, like metal alloys of his car, Taydenite, steel, concrete, stone | Small Building Level as Colossus Kevin | Large Building Level, possibly higher as Ultimate Kevin | Large Building Level, possibly higher as Omniverse Kevin (Current Mutation) (Comparable to Ultimate Kevin)

Key: Ben 10 base | Ben 10 with powers, as Kevin 11 | Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse base | Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse with powers (No absorption of energy or aliens) | Alien Force Colossus Kevin | Ultimate Alie Ultimate Kevin | Omniverse Omniverse Kevin

Note that I have not included his adult form yet (aka Kevin 11,000) as I'm still categorizing current Kevin's stats.

Feel free to point out any mistakes and suggestions are greatly appreciated! I'll be back with the rest.

In lack of better options, I think that the above seems mostly reasonable, but I would also like to see more input.

RegisNex1232 said:
These are my suggestions for Kevin's Tier, Power and AP. I'll update the others once I've got the evidence.
Tier: 10-B as base when 11-12, | 9-A to High 8-C when absorbing energy or separately transforming into either Heatblast or Four Arms, High 8-C as Kevin 11 (First Mutation) (Could contend physically with Four-Arms, was beating most of Ben's forms), Low 8-C as Kevin 11 (Second Mutation shown in Omniverse, takes place chronologically after Ben 10) | 9-C as base when 16-17 | 9-B to 8-C when absorbing solid materials like metal alloys of his car, Taydenite, steel, concrete, stone | 9-A as Colossus Kevin | High 8-C, possibly higher as Ultimate Kevin (Beat and absorbed Ultimate Aggregor's powers, was holding his own against most of Ben's forms and Gwen) | High 8-C, possibly higher as Omniverse Kevin (Current Mutation)

Powers and Abilities: Energy Absorption, Life Absorption, Matter Absorption and Manipulation, DNA Absorption, Power and Ability Absorption

Attack Potency: Human | Small Building Level to Large Building Level when separately transforming into either Heatblast or Four Arms, Large Building Level as Kevin 11 (First Mutation) (Could contend physically with Four-Arms, was beating most of Ben's forms), Building level as Kevin 11 (Second Mutation shown in Omniverse, takes place chronologically after Ben 10) | Peak Human as base when 16-17 | Wall Level to Building Level depending on what materials he absorbs, like metal alloys of his car, Taydenite, steel, concrete, stone | Small Building Level as Colossus Kevin | Large Building Level, possibly higher as Ultimate Kevin | Large Building Level, possibly higher as Omniverse Kevin (Current Mutation) (Comparable to Ultimate Kevin)

Key: Ben 10 base | Ben 10 with powers, as Kevin 11 | Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse base | Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse with powers (No absorption of energy or aliens) | Alien Force Colossus Kevin | Ultimate Alie Ultimate Kevin | Omniverse Omniverse Kevin

Note that I have not included his adult form yet (aka Kevin 11,000) as I'm still categorizing current Kevin's stats.

Feel free to point out any mistakes and suggestions are greatly appreciated! I'll be back with the rest.
You just put that without feats and justifications

True enough. Perhaps we should simply place Gwen's and Kevin's statistics at Unknown instead?

Antvasima said:
True enough. Perhaps we should simply place Gwen's and Kevin's statistics at Unknown instead?
Currently, thats the best we can do before someone gets feats/calc for them (im searching for Kevin feats)

All right then.

I have calculated Large Building Level+ (4 tons of TNT) for OS Vilgax's Striking Strength

And... is there a value of energy to pulverize sand? Is for another Ben 10 feat

You only add the + if a characters is on the higher end of a tier. Like if you got if is only 4 tons, then Vilgax only gets Large Building level as he's on the lower end of it given that Large Building goes from 2 tons to 11 tons.

Okay. Don;'t why you have to do this to make a point but whatever, he's irrelevent here anyways.

I'll talk to someone regarding that, however. Thank you.

1.If his person's AP is only 4.7 tons then i will remove the +

2.Sand is already composed of very small grains so i don't think pulverizing it wouldn't require much energy.

Back