• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Made in Heaven speed multiplier.

This is about MIH Initial speed amp before he reaches infinite.
So Pucci's Made in Heaven key it stated like this->Average Human, at most FTL, likely higher reactions normally, Varies via Time Acceleration.Instead of that it should be FTL+ likely MFTL+,Much Higher via Time Acceleration, cause when he activates his ability he is already 30x faster then Jotaro.Wich would make him 6750xFTL.
Jotaro checks his watch while time is accelerating.
Later comes with the conclusion that if a guy was at 10km per hour they would see him with the same speed as a bullet train.
Backed up by Emporio
This is supported by the fact that before he was seeing Pucci as a blur in his perspective from afar->1,2.Plus in a minute later MIH increases his speed for 10x times even more->according by Emporio and Jotaro's watch going even faster then before.

Last edited:
One more thing, that i realized in Pucci's made in heaven matches, people been spreading misinformation that Pucci takes a while to accel time and blitz or get infinite speed, thats straight up not true.

• We see in the final confrotation against Emporio that the moment he activates MIH he was making circles around Weather Report who was stading still in his perspective.He doesn't need to wait until it gets faster, he can freely choose how fast the acceleration can go, we see in the same scene with Emporio that a plant end up whithering in a second, meaning that multiple days had passed in only a second.
  • A minute after he kills the prison gang, MIH was accelerating to the point that the planet did not even exist anymore and everybody was floating in space, if you want to highball pucci would have accelerated into the universe reset under 5 minutes.

1. Weather report was dead long before pucci got even C moon, i assume you mean the gang.

2. That doesn't prove he can freely control the acceleration, time was explicitly going faster as they fought and jotaro observed that he was testing his own abilities, not only that, if he could freely control the acceleration, he would've just increased it enough to blitz them as soon as he could.

3. Which scene with this plant, because depending on when it was, time was just going even faster.

4. The time acceleration is exponential, the faster it goes, the faster the acceleration gets, it simply shows that his time acceleration is very fast, it makes no sense that pucci would let time so fast before making sure emporio is dead and not in this universe.

5. Also, could you explain the 10x part, i don't get how emporio's dialogue implies it.

I agree with the 30x amp, neutral on 10x for now and disagree with pucci controlling the time acceleration

1. Weather report was dead long before pucci got even C moon, i assume you mean the gang.

2. That doesn't prove he can freely control the acceleration, time was explicitly going faster as they fought and jotaro observed that he was testing his own abilities, not only that, if he could freely control the acceleration, he would've just increased it enough to blitz them as soon as he could.

3. Which scene with this plant, because depending on when it was, time was just going even faster.

4. The time acceleration is exponential, the faster it goes, the faster the acceleration gets, it simply shows that his time acceleration is very fast, it makes no sense that pucci would let time so fast before making sure emporio is dead and not in this universe.

5. Also, could you explain the 10x part, i don't get how emporio's dialogue implies it.

I agree with the 30x amp, neutral on 10x for now and disagree with pucci controlling the time acceleration
1:The stand that Emporio put on him, not Weather,Pucci time accel was turned off before he engaged Emporio inside his room.

2:^Like i said above after the universe reset, Pucci had MIH turned off and turned on again to fight Emporio but now this time it was accel fast enough that a plant whitered in a second(wich would took several days normally, 1 second=multiple days), a value much higher then when fought Jotaro(wich he only accelerated to the point 2 or 3 minutes=1 hour).

3:you could see in the anime scene above, same thing in this panel of the manga.

4: Pucci din't need to accelerate billions of years to blitz Emporio, anything way bellow would been already enough,plus see my other points above ^.

5:Bottom Left of the manga panel. "One hour was suppose to be 2 or 3 minutes, it was suppose to take 30 or 20 minutes for the sun to rise again" in other order words MIH time accel make it so 2 or 3 minutes now=10 hours(before that it was 2 or 3 minutes=1 hour).At that point his speed would have increased 10x time even more.

1:The stand that Emporio put on him, not Weather,Pucci time accel was turned off before he engaged Emporio inside his room.

2:^Like i said above after the universe reset, Pucci had MIH turned off and turned on again to fight Emporio but now this time it was accel fast enough that a plant whitered in a second(wich would took several days normally, 1 second=multiple days), a value much higher then when fought Jotaro(wich he only accelerated to the point 2 or 3 minutes=1 hour).

3:you could see in the anime scene above, same thing in this panel of the manga.

4: Pucci din't need to accelerate billions of years to blitz Emporio, anything way bellow would been already enough,plus see my other points above ^.

5:Bottom Left of the manga panel. "One hour was suppose to be 2 or 3 minutes, it was suppose to take 30 or 20 minutes for the sun to rise again" in other order words MIH time accel make it so 2 or 3 minutes now=10 hours(before that it was 2 or 3 minutes=1 hour).At that point his speed would have increased 10x time even more.
1. Yeah i mixed them, my bad.

2. That doesn't mean he can fully control the acceleration, the singularity page expalining it says time slowed down with the acceleration, doesn't mean it had slow down to the first level of acceleration pucci had since he already reached the peak before slowing down.

Is like driving at 20 mph, slowly accelerating to 100 mph then slowing down to 40 mph, you still gotta accelerate.

4. And where is the proof he could? Why wouldn't he make sure to blitz the only one remaining to kill?

5. Yeah i think i see the logic

1. Yeah i mixed them, my bad.

2. That doesn't mean he can fully control the acceleration, the singularity page expalining it says time slowed down with the acceleration, doesn't mean it had slow down to the first level of acceleration pucci had since he already reached the peak before slowing down.

Is like driving at 20 mph, slowly accelerating to 100 mph then slowing down to 40 mph, you still gotta accelerate.

4. And where is the proof he could? Why wouldn't he make sure to blitz the only one remaining to kill?

5. Yeah i think i see the logic
2:Time was moving normally after he slowed down(back to 0 mph) not the other way like you are saying.

4.He did in fact blitzed Emporio my guy, but got incapacitated before he could lay the finishing blow on him because he filled the room the 100% oxygen.

5.For me it should go like this:
Pucci Activates MIH->becomes 30x faster then his opponent->2 or 3 minutes passes->he becomes 300x faster->2 or 3 minute passes->The planet begins reshape and universe resets(Pucci has infinite speed at this point).

I'm think all of his fights with MIH should be removed and remaked tho(people where arguing like if MIH would take all day to increase his speed in all of those)

Wait, how does the 6k x ftl happen?
Part 6/part 4 Jotaro=At least FTL,Likely MFTL in his profile.
If we use "likely MFTL" he is slower then his prime but not by a wide margin it would put him bellow 225.153861439c(now multiple that by 30)
If we are using his "At least FTL" it would multiple that by 30x making it FTL+.
Thats why i proposed "FTL+, likely MFTL+" to Pucci.

Part 6/part 4 Jotaro=At least FTL,Likely MFTL in his profile.
If we use "likely MFTL" he is slower then his prime but not by a wide margin it would put him bellow 225.153861439c(now multiple that by 30)
Why is he close to his prime though?

Why is he close to his prime though?
Srry don't mean close to his prime, i'm mean inferior to it, but not by a very long ass margin.Prime Platinum is scales leagues above Silver Chariot who perfomed the 225c feat.

Post Coma Jotaro doesn't even scale to early Part 6 Jotaro,.
Literally dying, becoming a vegetable and then atrophying does shit to a mf. Honestly, he shouldn't even be standing let alone in a fight at that point.

He's an X factor, we don't know where he scales at that point in time, but it most certainly isn't close to his normal condition let alone prime, he just got out of being comatose for 4 months.

And MIH varies, there's absolutely no reason to list a number or speed values because that number itself is constantly changing every moment, and isn't even static, take the initial acceleration, it took Pucci 20 minutes to accelerate 43200x, but in the second acceleration he accelerated 86400x in about half second (14 frames), and this goes on to continue further into infinity at an exponential rate. Like cool, he's Rel for a second, then FTL for a second, then MFTL for half a second, MFTL+, etc. The best one can do is just "Varies, up to Infinite", and just explain how it works and his base speed as the baseline starting point.
If we use "likely MFTL" he is slower then his prime but not by a wide margin it would put him belo 225.153861439c(now multiple that by 30)
He's very much not close to his Prime, the only reason Part 6 Jotaro is listed as FTL, is because they say he's FTL, if he didn't have that statement he would just upscale off Part 6 dudes, which wouldn't make him FTL, not even Part 4 Plat is treated as MFTL, he's treated as being better than Part 6 but not magnitudes below 3, he's in the middle.
Post Coma is even worse and lacks a FTL statement. Post Coma Jotaro scales to nothing, he's actual fodder who shouldn't have shown up, but not like he had a choice.

And MIH varies, there's absolutely no reason to list a number or speed values because that number itself is constantly changing every moment, and isn't even static, take the initial acceleration, it took Pucci 20 minutes to accelerate 43200x, but in the second acceleration he accelerated 86400x in about half second (14 frames), and this goes on to continue further into infinity at an exponential rate. Like cool, he's Rel for a second, then FTL for a second, then MFTL for half a second, MFTL+, etc. The best one can do is just "Varies, up to Infinite", and just explain how it works and his base speed as the baseline starting point.
It should definitively be stated more in debt and with scans on Pucci's profile how big the the acceleration can go, so people stop asking questions,making threads and bringing misconceptions about MIH everytime ,from the previous threads for example that involved him i saw people everytime arguing that he would always start slow as **** and take a long ass time to charge and not from Rel to MFTL+ in 5 seconds or ******* 86400x times the moment he pops up if we use him post-universal-reset. it would be like putting someone's hacks potency on their profiles already so people stop asking how much the potency is or trying to downplay it.

Btw man being able to stand up and fight after 4 months of being a vegetable is just another stamina feat for Jotaro, he just build differently.

Working on it, in fact, I'm working on a manga render for him right now. Though he won't be done for awhile (Kira took about a month to do, give him about the same time).

This should be explained in depth in his attack section tho, in terms of the exact specifics and process and length of time it takes him to accelerate. Listing multiple speed tiers doesn't quite help with that.
We also need to calc speed feats for his base self, and while I have few ideas, they aren't done, because his MIH key speed is derived from his base speed

Btw man being able to stand up and fight after 4 months of being a vegetable is just another stamina feat for Jotaro, he just build differently.
This is true. That mf should have needed months of physical therapy but he don't care
This doesn't change the fact he was weakened tho

That is true
But you gotta remember, being the strongest among a group of fodders doesn't make you not fodder 🥱
Araki ******* neutered coma Jotaro ngl, they did my man dirty

2 and a half out of 20 dudes coming out basically unscathed should be good enough 🦍

Back