• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acceleration vs Dilation (Professor Zoom (New 52) vs Enrico Pucci)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Very bad match up that'll probably end as a mismatch, but I was curious to see how this would go so forgive me for my sins lol.

I just hope this goes well

Scenario: In his quest for vengeance against Barry Allen, Thawne decides to recruit Pucci in his legion of zoom against Barry Allen, however Pucci denies this, as he sees the heaven ascension plan as more important than Thawne's vengeance against one man. Thawne doesn't take well to this, and decides it's time for the professor to teach the priest a lesson.

Theme song playing: Stains of Time

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Pucci has Made in Heaven
  • Battle takes place in Central City neighbourhood, in front of Barry Allen's childhood home
  • Neither have prep time or prior knowledge of the other's abilities.
  • Professor Zoom upscales from 2747.966869 Foe at his peak while Enrico Pucci's Made in Heaven upscales from 0.79 Tons of TNT normally

Professor Zoom:

Enrico Pucci:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Also believe it or not, I actually considered Professor Zoom vs Gojo Satoru but decided this was better

Zoom stomps as he can keep up with characters with much faster speeds, it takes too much time for Pucci to reach Infinite speed and it's not clear if he can even use that in combat.

What stops zoom from going back to the past and killing him as a child? Or just moves soooo fast, he literally just one taps him out of existence? I mean it's 4B ap Vs tier 9 Dura.

Also I doubt the other guy can do anything to Zoom.

What stops zoom from going back to the past and killing him as a child? Or just moves soooo fast, he literally just one taps him out of existence? I mean it's 4B ap Vs tier 9 Dura.

Also I doubt the other guy can do anything to Zoom.
Just close this, man saw infinite speed and thought it was a fair matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back