• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gurren Lagann: Yoko scaling

I personally have rewatch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann for myself and I clearly see that 7-B feat was done by Yoko's gun, not by Yoko herself.

ÒÇÉAMVÒÇæ Yoko Ritona (Yoko Littner) ~ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (TTGL) ~ fripSide only my railgun-1
ÒÇÉAMVÒÇæ Yoko Ritona (Yoko Littner) ~ Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (TTGL) ~ fripSide only my railgun-1

This AMV may not be TTGL episode 12 but it shows Yoko in action during the course of the show and clearly at 1:30 the 7-B feat was done with her gun, no her physical strength

So we may need to re-evaluate the strength of Yoko Littner because we treat guns like Mechs in TTGL or Chalestiafold if this is out of verse.

Also, Blair is 16, not 14

That doesn't really make her 7B.

Unless you want to tell me 10-B humans are 9C because they can fire a 50. Cal

Still pretty sure it scales regardless.

I mean, afaik you need a bit of training before being able to use those weapons, and usually stands are used most of the time and they also reduce the recoil the user needs to withstand.

Iirc she also used it while moving around.

Yeah she probably scales anyway.

Training doesn't automatically make you 9C, it would make you 10A at the least, but not enough to scale to a 9B weapo.

She scales regardless, but that logic isn't true.

Did you check for people to ask to comment here?

Honestly, counting Yoko, a lot of the Lower tier ratings are completely unjustified.

Her gun is 7-B for hurting Viral's Gunman, which is 7-A for literally no reason, Kitta in his second key is High 6-A for scaling to a 5-A (Which I'm pretty sure he doesn't scale to anyway), it's a big stinking mess.

but luckily it's a mess that gives me an excuse to rewatch Gurren Lagann so maybe it really isn't all that bad

Help to improve the profiles is appreciated.

I think I'll rewatch it after I wrap up Inital D, which I'm only 2 episodes away from finishing.

Speaking of which I never thought a bunch of kids driving cars could be as hype as big buff martial artists ripping off their shirts for power in order to save their universe.

Okay. You should provide them with a link to this thread though.

Back