• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimm's fairytales: Told by a constantly screaming man (The Dovahkiin vs Homura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being kinda late, I was asleep, I don't really know that many 7-B's this was more just testing out Salem and the Dragonborn's new key since both have barely any threads. Would Vergil's be a good match for either the Dragonborn or Salem?

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Why is inconclusive linked to AG Jesus?
If you've been on any of my vesus threads before, I always link characters in inconclusive. In my dark souls matches it's the Dragonborn, in some matches it's either thunder McQueen or speedwagon from JoJo, here it's Jesus.

Yeah but how is he related to incon, because McQueen is king of incons and it makes sense to link incon to his profile. I don't get why it's Jesus tho

Ok then I'll change it. (Also my best explanation for Jesus being the inconclusive is because of me being tired when making this, and how Jesus can both resurrect (so he can't die) and how he brings happiness into people's hearts (I'm not religious)).

I mean.

It's a character whose fighting style revolves around time stop vs a dude who is a walking crack in time who also happen to be able to win in 100 different ways by speaking.

Unless i'm missing something about Dovah he absolutely stomps.

Ok, can you close this thread. I'll go look for another character to fight the Dovahkiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back