• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 1st Strongest Non-Smurf 2-A: Vecna vs Homura Akemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually has been done twice already, Here and here. But I hope it can be concluded this time. And unlike that certain match up, it's not like the previous threads ended up in shitstorm anyway.

Both at 2-A obviously and speed blah, blah, blah.

Vecna1
Akemi homura akuma homura and walpurgisnacht mahou shoujo madoka magica movie and etc drawn by limit x sample-471cd7fa99e843f5b8315420e7e1fef6
Vecna:
Homura Akemi:

Inconclusive:

I saw that Vecna has access to Tier 1 stuff on that theead, even if he doesn't use them he shouldn't be on that list anyways

I don't remember him being a Smurf. Is this Tier 1 stuff has anything to do with him resisting '''heavily restricted''' LoP?

Anyway, how good is his Mindhax resistance? From the last thread, it seems that It's not enough and now, Homura Mindhax is significantly more potent than before.

He has dozens of layers of resistance to every resistance iirc and can multicast hundreds of haxes from DnDverse with a thought, which includes a very good sealing

Iirc DnD multiverse is one of the biggest multiverse of 2A. And his resistance and AP scales to that.

Homura Mindhax is like this:

>You have Madoka, whose mere portion of her consciousness can grants her assistants Cosmic Awareness on 2-A scale.

>The numbers of said assistants are Infinity.

>Homura Mindhaxed Madoka full consciousness while she was still 7-B.

>Her ascension to being Akuma Homura makes her Mindhax ridiculously more powerful than before.

Her Mindhax is basically>>>>>>>>>>Infinitely above baseline.

Considering D&D is one of the strongest 2-A verses, period,

I find it incredibly hard to believe they aren't smurfy, and either that, or I seriously question how they're still at the top compared to the actual smurfs.

Moritzva said:
I find it incredibly hard to believe they aren't smurfy, and either that, or I seriously question how they're still at the top compared to the actual smurfs.
Maybe because Vecna is almost a composite DnD due to having every hax possible and being able to multicast all of it on a high end level 2-A, I guess

Moritzva said:
It has smurfs, it's just that Vecna doesn't scale to it. (Different cosmology within the verse)

DnD multiverse is infinite 2A upon another infinite 2A. You could fine Bambu quotes on some of Vecna match against SMT characters.

Found it.

As a minor note, Vecna's pre-cog wouldn't be super good for a battle. Realistically all it would give him is the knowledge any secret that Nanashi possesses.

Second minor note is that I think Vecna would be three degrees above baseline 2-A. Since his wouls look like

Material Plane = Contains infinite universes (2-A)

Outer Planes = Contain an infinite amount of layers that are infinite in size (2-A)

Time lines = The entire multiverse is subjected to alt futures and pasts (2-A)

Vecna in his 2-A key would be comparable to someone who could effect all of the above at once.

Madokaverse has:

The World of Wraith = The New Multiverse under Madoka's Law.

The World of Witch = The Previous Multiverse which now has become a Nonexistent Multiverse.

Heaven = Realm located in 4 dimensional Space where all the LoC assistants are on sleep state.

Madoka encompassed all of them and Homura affects her with Mindhax while she was 7-B, her 2-A Keys should be significantly strongest than that.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Also apparently Vecna might have tier 1 hax due to far realm stuff but I honestly don't wanna debate this right now
Well he only have tier 1 hax when using 4e spells. Which at least to my knowledge the pages on this site do not use.

Well he only have tier 1 hax when using 4e spells. Which at least to my knowledge the pages on this site do not use.

As of now.

I can end this by just saying... yes. Vecna can theoretically use the 1-A spells as his page is now. We do not actively use 4e content, but this fight is pointless knowing that he can. Homura does not have any counter and this can be activated the second the fight starts. I don't really have the patience for this, so instead I'll provide proof, and close the thread, because I woke up to be bombarded with this.

Here we have fear hax that drove Far Realm creatures back to the Far Realm. Vecna can use this.

Here we have a spell that reveals a Far Realm creature, passive madness hax btw, to the mind of an enemy. Vecna can use this.

This is a "destiny" that allows the user to destroy the Far Realm and its madness.

Here is the manifestation of the Far Realm itself, Here are some fodderish Far Realm creatures.

Goodbye thread.

Reopening just a sec to remind everyone that passive > thought, but passives still count as a stomp unless the other character has passives too.

So, I guess... goodbye thread too?

Reopening thread to remind people that D&D resists nigh on everything on an apparently larger scale than Homura (infinity^infinity^and so on). Since we're doing this now.

Reopening to apologize, was basing my info on Egan's comment, didn't realize it was outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back