• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimmon vs Ultimate Novel Kars

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
High 8-C Grimmo vs Kars (JORGE JOESTAR)

SBA

Speed equal

Kars has all the stands available.

Go

Grimmon: 7 (Dragon, Ovens, Woki, Gargoyle, Lephyr, Phoenix, Zack)

Kars: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Grimmon Chrono DSR
Kars 1
He goes mental when someone calls him "imperfect".

Kars looks at Grimmon and understands him. From there he can do one of many different things. Escape to another universe and spam clones to fight for him, put Bites the Dust on himself to make sure he comes back after he dies, speed up the universe and reset it, killing Grimmon in the process, or paradox him with another Grimmon through D4C.

Which means that his mind hax would work. Although kars probably outnumbers his aoe and numerical amount by far .

Meaning the minds he gaxes would be haxed but that doesnt mean thatd be stopping kars at al .

Yes, Grimmon starts with it. He can also use Chrono DSR which destroys the data of all those hit by it. And yes, to a Digimon, Kars is still just data.

Kars may not be able to copy the mind hax, as that is way above his paygrade, but he can still copy and resist the other hax.

An omidirection blast? Not to mention like I said mind hax that is thought based that Grimmon will start with?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sir Ovens said:
Kars may not be able to copy the mind hax, as that is way above his paygrade, but he can still copy and resist the other hax.
Grimmon inherited said ability from Chronomo btw.
Oof. This may actually tilt in the Digimon's favour.

Yes, but can he resist 2-A mind hax? Can he resist the mind hax of a guy who can make cities off full of Digimon, who all have a resistance to Mind hax by nature, including nonexistent Dark Area Digimon who have already had their Mind data erased, including the likes of both Ophanimon and ChaosGallantmon, including all the humans along with his Chrono DSR ability that is directly inherited from Chronomon. Can Kars survive all that.

Not to mention, paradoxing him will not work as Grimmon is Acasual. We are talking about someone who can survive Chrono Breaker which not only Time Stop Immeasurables, but erases the opponent's time as well. Not to mention Grimmon can make portals to other worlds as well.

No. But he has more minds than a city worth. Prove he can effect as many minds as kars first .

How does grimmon fare against having his mind and soul transmutated and and removed . Or atomization .

Not to mention that Grimmon is fused with the Chrono Core in which in itself is a virus created by Chronomon as a result of it going berserk.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
No. But he has more minds than a city worth.
Prove he can effect as many minds as kars first .
Tell me how many minds Kars has. You keep saying "he has more than a city's worth of minds" without telling what that is..

Prove Kars can resist 2-A mind hax.

All Digimon are resistant to Mind and Soul attack by nature. Atomization no.

"Countless " (excluding the fact whitesnake can create mind disc indefinitely after obtaining him ) heavily implied to have one per soecies .

He doesnt. But that doesnt mean a lot when grimmon cant effect that many .

Yeah but whitesnake isnt conventional . It litterally turns the mind and soul into a CD which jars can remove at a whim .

I will throw the random question: would the tier 6 grimmon make any difference?

What? How many is this countless? Give me a number as a City can have "countless" people in it.

Yes it does. It's a 4-D power against a 3-D mind. Numbers are irrelevant. It's a 4-D power as the virus Chronomon's powers created and in which has was improved by the Digi-Entelechy which can be argued as a 4-D source as well. So no, numbers do not matter. Not to mention we are talking about someone who can mindhax beings whose minds are already nonexistent.

And Digimon naturally resist external inference towards there mind and soul.

@Dragon I think his point is that Grimmon wont be able to mindhax every Kars, not that Kars will resist the mindhax.

Probably why i mentioned one per soecies dragon .

So grimmon can mindhax an infinite amount of beings at once? Thats essentially what you're claiming with that point .

Naturally. Do ya have an example comparable to whitesnake . Not all mind hax work the same .

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What are they Duplicates? Does Kars always start the battle with Duplicates already made?
Kars can bring other versions of himself from other universes to fight for him. There an infinite number of universes in the JoJo multiverse.

What do you mean by soecies?

No, I never once implied or claimed that. Were did you even begin to get that from? I said his mind hax is potent to the 4th Dimension. Meaning a 3-Dimensional Mind will not resist it.

No. I can say is that to get to the Digicore of a Digimon, you have to bypass the 0s and 1s protecting it.

Sir Ovens said:
Kars can bring other versions of himself from other universes to fight for him. There an infinite number of universes in the JoJo multiverse.
Can he do that before he's mind haxed at all?

If he is mind haxed, D4C and Killer Queen can act on their own. Killer Queen Bites the Dust can reset time making it so Kars was never mind haxed, and D4C can universe hop and attatch himself onto another Kars, making that Kars the new root world Kars.

Isn't that only if Kars is killed? Grimmon's Mind Hax does not kill? Kars will still be alive and will just be using his powers from Grimmon's goals, as such the stands will be under his control as well.

>No, I never once implied or claimed that. Were did you even begin to get that from? I said his mind hax is potent to the 4th Dimension. Meaning a 3-Dimensional Mind will not resist it.

Ya did? >Numbers are irrelevant.

That is nowhere near what I meant and you know it. Numbers are irrelevant as the number of minds he has in his body doesn't change the fact that he doesn't resist 4-D Mind hax.

D4C and Killer Queen work independently from Kars, as D4C in the novel can body hop without Kars dying and Killer Queen was originally Kira's Stand, which Kars convinced to betray the former. Killer Queen can activate Bites the Dust even if Kars is mind haxed.

Although, even with all this said, Grimmon can still 2-A mind hax the stands anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back