• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimmon vs Ultimate Novel Kars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no shit. Grimon still has to prove he can effect that many at once though .

At least going by all the constant mind hax related threads that are made at least once a day .

Are we to assume Martian manhunter can mindhax a galaxy worth of beings at once?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Are we to assume Martian manhunter can mindhax a galaxy worth of beings at once?
He can though...

He looked through the minds of everyone in the universe IIRC.

Potency isn't the same as range, and MMH is a bad example since he can actually do more than that.

@J-Man You could have an infinite number of 3-D minds and 4-D mind hax would still hax you, you'd need a resistance to higher-dimensional mind hax to resist it regardless of hiw many minds you have

No, he's looked into the mind of everyone in the universe at once before. Its irrelevant here anyways, since all of Kars's minds shouldn't be universes apart and his stands don't just start in alternate universes.

I know basically nothing about digimon, but if Greymon really has this 4-D mindhax, I don't see how Kars resists that just by having a lot of minds. I'm assuming that's what this dude consistently opens with?

Are ya implying that any character that showcases 4D hax can simultaneously hax an infinite amount of being ? Because thats esentially what youre claiming can be done with 4D hax .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Are ya implying that any character that showcases 4D hax can simultaneously hax an infinite amount of being ? Because thats esentially what youre claiming can be done with 4D hax .
Yes, thats exactly how it works

With 3-Ds, logically they can. If their mindhax had arbitrarily low range as a 4-D, it would still work if you somehow crammed an infinite amount of 3-D minds into one location.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yes.

You are EXTREMELY behind on mindhax discussions I can tell.

Classic higher dimensional hax causing problems and annoying people

If that's a thing Grimmon opens with, I'll trust Dragon's word for this since he's the digimon guy, guess its Grimmon FRA.

Point to me the discussion that gives any 4D mindhax the ability to simultaneously mindhax any number of beings gargoyle . Pretty sure a feat us required .

That's how it works. A dimensional gap is iirc considered a degree of uncountable infinity, and infinite minds is a countable infinity. It's superior.

@J-Man You know how any 4-D character is infinitely superior to even the strongest Infinitely powerful 3-D character?

The same goes for mind hax

4-D mind hax is qualitatively better than 3-D mind hax

WeeklyBattles said:
@J-Man You could have an infinite number of 3-D minds and 4-D mind hax would still hax you, you'd need a resistance to higher-dimensional mind hax to resist it regardless of hiw many minds you have
^

Mindhaxing D4C with Kars

Genericstickman said:
If Kars gets mind haxed what's stopping D4C from bringing another Kars in? (besides soul hax)
Getting mind haxed as well.

Actually, is his mindhax like a dodgable projectile that does it, or is it like star wars where they're just in the other person's mind now?

Grimmon's Mindhax is thought based and if he seems to have trouble he can utilize Chrono DSR to strenghten it even more. This is shown when ChaosGallantmon was trying to resist it and he used Chrono DSR to strengthen it. Chrono DSR is shown in the OP actually.

I am.

Why would D4CU bring in another Kars exactly?

Because it isn't going to bring in another Kars if that Kars isn't even dead :p

Youre not and acting like you are would be quite in poor taste. D4c doesnt stand around and float around kars at all times .

Because d4c can move hosts at any point and would given any incapacitation or lethal blow as d4c does for funny .

But this is neither a fatal blow or incapacitation. Novel Kars is still functioning. Only now he is under Grimmon's influence.

Also, I want to detail Grimmon's character here to avoid any dishonesty and inaccuracy.. Even if you may change votes.

Grimmon in character will start with three things. This I have stated in the past Grimmon threads.

1) Mind Hax

2) Chrono DSR

3) Combination of both.

In this particular High 8-C key.

Chrono DSR'd a group of Digimon in order to steal their power of Evolution and knock the Tamers unconcious.

Mind haxed ChaosGallantmon/Ophanimon and then Chrono DSR'd him to strengthen it as ChaosGallantmon/Ophanimon were resisting it.

Fought Sayo/Koh who has shown multiple times to actually be resistant to his Mind haxing powers...Plus they needed you to face him in a boss fight cuz..RPG.

Teleports out of the City.

In his High 6-C Key

He fought Sayo/Koh when she refused to join his side. Note that Sayo/Koh can resist his Chrono DSR as well. That let him know that Sayo/Koh aren't easily controlled.

Teleports away.

He then decides to go and mind control the entire city. Including Ophanimon/ChaosGallantmon

At the Galcier in his High 4-C

He flat out just Chrono DSR + Mind hax anyone who came near him.

Had complete control over ChaosGallantmon and/or Ophanimon.

After that is just his 4-D keys so they don't matter here. By that point he's sick of Sayo/Koh's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back