• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grimmjow vs Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been discussed a lot but let's see now who'd win.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez vs Undead Ba.

My opinion, since Ban is immortal and capable of stealing his opponent's strength, speed etc, he definitely has an advantage but, Grimmjow is much MUCH faster, and his hierro would play a good role in the decision. But then again, unless Grimmjow could completely erase Ban so that he could not regenerate (not sure if Gran Ray Cero can do that or not), I'll go with Ba.

What do you think?

i go with Ban too, i doubt that grimm has enough firepower for instant destruction, the problem is that Ban can take his energy and power himself up, if the fight gets dragged out Ban will win, if grimm can defeat him in half a minute (at most) than he should take it :)

but there is still the question: can Ban use his powers while being cut into pieces?

True! Also Grimmjow likes to toy around with his opponents rather than kill them instantly. But even though, Snatch might have a limit no? Grimmjow's power is far too great. If he fights seriously from the get go, it's highly unlikely Ban would survive.

Uggghhhh its really difficult to find an outcome.

Grimmjay said:
True! Also Grimmjow likes to toy around with his opponents rather than kill them instantly. But even though, Snatch might have a limit no? Grimmjow's power is far too great. If he fights seriously from the get go, it's highly unlikely Ban would survive.
Uggghhhh its really difficult to find an outcome.
"greed never has enough" XD i doubt that his power has a limit, at least it was never hinted that he had a upper limit for "stealing", he took all strength of the MC until he used demon powers and one-shotted Ban, mostlikely he could have done it for him too (but than there is the time with hendrickson where he didnt try to take his strength :I )

either way, i agree, it is difficult to find a winner, but grimmjow showed up in the latest chapters, so there should be a massive power up for him (increasing his chances to one-shot Ban at the beginning) ^_^ (or one-shotting him after discovering the annoying power of him :D )

Quincy King said:
i thought there was a rule for bleach fights here
wasnt this for "vs bleach verse"? i thought chars who are already having a rather established powerlvl can be used in matches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back