• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But he first posses you then destroys your soul.
She resisted his possession not him destroying your soul.
It's clear the possession itself doesn't immediately destroy you otherwise he'd be surprised that her soul was still in there, it seems to me that he was going destroy her soul and most likely expected her to be immobile/paralyzed in the possession since he was mainly surprised by her moving.
She reversed the technique and could destroy his soul anyway the deities blessings protected her from him by strengthening her soul and making it impossible for him to destroy it

What is the chapter where his resonance explained. Cause from the scans you showed it had nothing to do with soul destruction and Merlin herself literally said that the blessings stopped him from Possesing her

What is the chapter where his resonance explained. Cause from the scans you showed it had nothing to do with soul destruction and Merlin herself literally said that the blessings stopped him from Possesing her
Here is his soul when she reversed the technique she scales to his soul based magic in general possession, destruction and manipulation included nullified it and reversed it and as stated here these are souls not just « mind » (I prefer to anticipate any question ahah)
There isn’t any « explanation » there is the context of the feat the only thing that is showed is that he possess you and destroy your soul while nullifying your powers from the inside he could even remove her infinite traps

I’ll go to sleep I will answer tomorrow

Any energy He would use would be absorbed
NLF, concepts are barely a thing in NNT and i doubt Ban has ever drained energy that comes from them.
Ban doesn't have High 6-C, speedster told me to tell you that he can take hits from guys with 200 gigaton AP.
That's literally a H6C feat, so either that will be restricted here or you change Ning to his 200GT key.

Or maybe that's something that will change with the CRT? If it is then again, it should not be used here.

Tf are this guys saying he doesn't have regen anymore in post purgatory you can't just decide that he has. Make a CRT for it because in the profile he doesn't have it in post purgatory.

NLF, concepts are barely a thing in NNT and i doubt Ban has ever drained energy that comes from them.
He Would drain Ji ning physicals
Also he could drain DK or beasts in purgatory where people exist as thoughts and concepts anyway He can steal it through physicals and amp himself i didn’t say there’s no limit just that he can steal any type of stats physicals speed related energy etc…
That's literally a H6C feat, so either that will be restricted here or you change Ning to his 200GT key.
that’s What i thought yeah

Or maybe that's something that will change with the CRT? If it is then again, it should not be used here.
No it is accepted but should be restricted here

Tf are this guys saying he doesn't have regen anymore in post purgatory you can't just decide that he has. Make a CRT for it because in the profile he doesn't have it in post purgatory.
He does litteraly lol did Elaine go to purgatory or did he get out of it fight on the battlefield and save Elaine ?
All of this happens after Purgatory and since the creator of the thread decided he could then ig We can use it

He does litteraly lol did Elaine go to purgatory or did he get out of it fight on the battlefield and save Elaine ?
All of this happens after Purgatory and since the creator of the thread decided he could then ig We can use it
It ain't in the profile so no. And he literally lost it after giving Elaine life.
since the creator of the thread decided he could then ig We can use it
Bruhhhhhhhh💀💀💀

Bruh wtf are you saying? There isn't a key Post Purgatory Before Elaine. Before and After saving Elaine is mixed in on Post Purgatory key
Doesnt need to be 💀 on vsbattles people use characters from a certain time frame all the time and i'm telling you im using ban before he saves elaine as that would still qualify as post purgetory.
What do you want someone to edit his page and add a post Elaine key 😂

Doesnt need to be 💀 on vsbattles people use characters from a certain time frame all the time and i'm telling you im using ban before he saves elaine as that would still qualify as post purgetory.
Because it simply don't work that way when it wrote post purgatory key it's already after he healed Elaine. Or are you giving him abilities because Ji beat the shit out of your favorite character.

Because it simply don't work that way when it wrote post purgatory key it's already after he healed Elaine. Or are you giving him abilities because Ji beat the shit out of your favorite character.
💀 give me the instance when he healed Her during his purgatory days

Truth is he was still immortal when he got outside of purgatory so his post purgatory has instances of him being immortal and him after Saving Elaine

Or are you nerfing him cause you fear some haxless nnt dude can beat him ?

Or are you nerfing him cause you fear some haxless nnt dude can beat him ?
Wtf because it's literally said on the ******* profile for the love of ******* god that he lost his immortality. And Post Purgatory is generalized that and it will be after the everything happened to him post purgatory which he already lost his immortality after Elaine and that's the one gonna be used.

Wtf because it's literally said on the ******* profile for the love of ******* god that he lost his immortality. And Post Purgatory is generalized that and it will be after the everything happened to him post purgatory which he already lost his immortality after Elaine and that's the one gonna be used.
You aren’t the one to decide Which form is gonna be used purgatory arc ends with chapter 285 Ban is getting out and still is immortal We get into post purgatory arc for him
Chapter 293 he kills demons and is shown as immortal
same chapter Elaine is almost dead Ban use Gift He loses his Immortality

There are instances in Which He is still immortal inside of the post purgatory key stop complaining about it what the profile says works for chapter 293 and up not for the chapters in which He adapts or those where he gets out

You aren’t the one to decide Which form is gonna be used purgatory arc ends with chapter 285 Ban is getting out and still is immortal We get into post purgatory arc for him
Chapter 293 he kills demons and is shown as immortal
same chapter Elaine is almost dead Ban use Gift He loses his Immortality

There are instances in Which He is still immortal inside of the post purgatory key stop complaining about it what the profile says works for chapter 293 and up not for the chapters in which He adapts or those where he gets out
MF it doesn't work way that don't ******* blame me, blame the wiki it doesn't just ******* work that way. It's already remove Post Purgatory Key. It's either accept it or do a ******* CRT for it because we go by the profile says. It said no immortality, so no ******* immortality. You can even ask other user to it.

So as stated by YFK
Ban is immortal for this VS can’t be soul maniped can affect abstract/conceptual beings/Émotions with snatch but that doesn’t change the danmaku thing can someone send a feat of it ? Cause Ban’s range + Courechouse could be enough his 0 sign ability would render him invisible/impossible to sense his dura Negation would give him the ability to bypass Ji Ning’s durability/Forcefields
His Resistance to AZ isn’t on the profile but accepted currently for Lance Fire based attacks could burn him but not kill him depending on how hot they are
His speed getting constantly amped combined with his newly acquired gigantic stamina would also be a problem

MF it doesn't work way that don't ******* blame me, blame the wiki it doesn't just ******* work that way. It's already remove Post Purgatory Key. It's either accept it or do a ******* CRT for it because we go by the profile says. It said no immortality, so no ******* immortality. You can even ask other user to it.
That doesn’t work like this we always had the right to take a particuliar timeframe for a form and even state of mind or give conditions I saw some dudes adding abilities others removing some his profile EXPLICITELY STATES HE LOSES HIS IMMORTALITY AFTER HEALING ELAINE NOT BEFORE
Insulting or being impolite won’t change a thing
As shown here the power bestowal part gives us a timeframe specifying when and how he lost it
improved Healing and Power Bestowal (Can invert the function Snatch. Saved Elanie from death, albeit at the cost of his immortality)
All of these next abilities are things that are for most not even related to this key he developped resistance to all of the purgatory effects inside purgatory yet it is used in this key does it mean that he didn’t adapt inside of purgatory ?
Does it mean we shouldn’t use the resistances for his purgatory key despite him adapting while he is there ?
You can’t hide behind profiles eternally (Especially when these exact same profiles are outdated)
stop the Zumba
I don’t think hiding behind the fact that the profile says something while the profile is just wrong would help finding the truth in an argument there is a timeframe I gave in which Ban is immortal still post purgatory events therefore IT CAN BE USED that’s it

Anyway this as been long for nothing look at how frustrating it gets to debate on something that isn’t even properly transcripted to the profiles that’s why We wanted to refrain Using NNT characters for now

That doesn’t work like this we always had the right to take a particuliar timeframe for a form and even state of mind or give conditions I saw some dudes adding abilities others removing some his profile EXPLICITELY STATES HE LOSES HIS IMMORTALITY AFTER HEALING ELAINE NOT BEFORE
I'm not insulting you not even a single bit, i'm just irritated. Because it doesn't work that way and it's already said in the profile for millionth time that he doesn't have any immortality anymore. Because we use the latest or the most recent him that's in the profile when we go by Post Purgatory which he doesn't have immortality anymore. Plus i know that he still has immortality before he bestowed life upon Elaine, we just go by the most recent him or latest in PP.

I'm not insulting you not even a single bit, i'm just irritated.
Chill it’s fictional debates i didn’t kill your fish MF is a pretty big insult in France that’s like saying that my mom is a bitch that’s probably different where you live tho so it’s okay ig
Because it doesn't work that way and it's already said in the profile for millionth time that he doesn't have any immortality anymore.
Always worked like that special versions can be used with the SBA and the thread creator d
Because we use the latest or the most recent him that's in the profile when we go by Post Purgatory which he doesn't have immortality anymore.
Not specified in this thread all has been said is Ban scales to 75 gigatons All High 6-C feats are restricted
Ban is still immortal
Plus i know that he still has immortality before he bestowed life upon Elaine, we just go by the most recent him or latest in PP.
The creator never ever said We use the latest versions in fact he even called him undead guy in his first message and confirmed he still was immortal Here

no matter What the profiles say There are instance in this key where he is immortal YFK decided to choose these instances

I’ll go to sleep it’s 5 AM

Here is What By Asura said about a New alternative key (Yeah Speedster asked him 😹😭)

Literally the only difference is immortality, so I strongly disagree with a new key.

OP can just specify whether or not this version of Ban has or doesn't have the immortality.
The OP creator said We use his immortal form

i’ll see you tomorrow

:eek: oh no Ban loses

8827ec04a625a6ce5a20a4a41cb845fc.gif

Ban died due to a bad storm 🥱

for this VS can’t be soul maniped can affect abstract/conceptual beings/Émotions with snatch
Proof? I don't see anything about concepts or abstracts on his profile at all.

And Ning does not manipulate souls, he has 4 or 5 layers of soul stun+destruction

:eek: oh no Ban loses

8827ec04a625a6ce5a20a4a41cb845fc.gif

Ban died due to a bad storm 🥱
Buahahahahah
Proof? I don't see anything about concepts or abstracts on his profile at all.

And Ning does not manipulate souls, he has 4 or 5 layers of soul stun+destruction
Pretty much everyone in NNT can exist as émotions or abstract forms in purgatory just like Meliodas DK that got his body sealed etc… the only thing is they are a bit weaker than before (Astral forms when you get back to your original body are multiple times stronger tho)

Everybody:
-Abstract Existence (type 1) (Soul in nnt can be considered as consciousness and emotion. Basically everyone in verse can exist still as a soul astral forms Also are the forms of the souls)

Also could i see those 4 or 5 layers of « Soul destruction

purge is Soul destruction

enhanced Soul destruction for Zaratras life purge

Unsealed Meli 10cs Archangels can resist it

Melascula magic and enhanced spell cannot destroy or try to destroy souls from people far stronger than her the reason behind this is explained by Merlin in the Corand arc power lvl = Physical strength speed and resistances to magic

Resonance can affect anyone that doesn’t have a blessing

Deity blessing

purgatory

Ban

Just checked and Chaos is the only accepted one.

Like, before stuff is accepted please don't use it in matches.

Buahahahahah

Pretty much everyone in NNT can exist as émotions or abstract forms in purgatory just like Meliodas DK that got his body sealed etc… the only thing is they are a bit weaker than before (Astral forms when you get back to your original body are multiple times stronger tho)

Also could i see those 4 or 5 layers of « Soul destruction

purge is Soul destruction

enhanced Soul destruction for Zaratras life purge

Unsealed Meli 10cs Archangels can resist it

Melascula magic and enhanced spell cannot destroy or try to destroy souls from people far stronger than her the reason behind this is explained by Merlin in the Corand arc power lvl = Physical strength speed and resistances to magic

Deity blessing

purgatory

Ban
This is good but depending on what type of abstract ning has it'll be useless if ning has conceptual abstract to where he's powers come from although they can correct me if i'm wrong since i don't what specifically you guys are talking about. From what i understand you guys are talking the power systems stuff.

This is good but depending on what type of abstract ning has it'll be useless if ning has conceptual abstract to where he's powers come from although they can correct me if i'm wrong since i don't what specifically you guys are talking about. From what i understand you guys are talking the power systems stuff.
He has a body ?
If He has Ban can use straight physicals to amp himself
Ning is pretty good idk his verse is it possible to have a link to scans or something like this i like his style

Buahahahahah

Ning's powers comes from his understanding of Type 2 Concepts, that's completely different from the souls/emotions in NNT.

Which feats put the enhanced purge a layer above the normal version? Just being an enhanced version doesn't put it one layer above.
Okay? When did she destroy anyone's soul tho? Iirc she was just like weaker demons and first had to absorb the souls which would be destroyed after that.
As i said before, i am confused about what this Resonance does so any scan explaining it would be good.

I will get the quotes talking about soul layers for Ning.

Here is a long explanation on how to strengthen the soul and that the levels are normally split by the cultivation stages:

It was extremely hard to progress in the soul, but in the path of Immortals, the soul was incomparably important. Only a sufficiently powerful soul would be able to command ever-greater amounts of elemental energy. If an ordinary mortal was in possession of the elemental energy of an Immortal, there was only one possible outcome; he wouldn’t be able to tame the elemental energy, which would wildly burst forth and shatter his bones and his flesh, slaying him.

Advancing in the soul was something which could be done through visualization techniques, through gaining comprehension into the Dao, through strengthening the body to support the soul, or through training one’s will.

Training the will…another phrase for it might be training one’s Dao-heart! Ning had already reached the ‘divine will’ level when he was eleven. In the past five years, Ning had made astonishing amounts of progress with regards to comprehending the Dao, eventually reaching the Dao Domain level. Clearly, this had all been very beneficial to his soul.

His body had just reached the Blood-Drop Rebirth level as a Fiendgod refiner, allowing him to once more strengthen the body to support the soul. And, in the past five years, he had visualized the [Nuwa Painting] every single day, allowing him to rise in power ceaselessly.

When a soul grew excessively powerful, some strange things would occur.

Generally speaking, Zifu Disciples were capable of splitting their minds!

Generally speaking, Wanxiang Adepts were capable of ‘divine will’!

Primal Daoists were capable of opening the ‘eye of heaven’ and utilize their ‘divine sense’!

As an example of resistances in verse, here we have a group of Wanxiang adepts (with souls that should be either below or equal Ning in the key used here, while the Ning here is from a later point)

Ji Ning’s soul was comparable to many Earth Immortals and Loose Immortals, and [Soldiers of the Mind] was even more formidable than the [Soulslayer Art] technique. The power of his assault…it was so great that both the black-robed man and the silver-haired woman felt their souls rumble as they were sent into a dazed state. Only the silver-robed youth was dazed momentarily before immediately regaining consciousness.

“Not good.” The silver-robed youth was shocked. “Even I passed out for a moment; how can junior apprentice-brother and junior apprentice-sister withstand that?”

While this is what happens when there is a gap:

The [Soulshaker Art] was something only a person with a divine will could use; it could be used to shake the opponent’s very soul. If the enemy’s soul was particularly weak, it might even cause their soul to be extinguished.

“This is it.” Ning nodded. “Previously, during the recruitment, Uncle-Master Wu Xiu used the [Soulshaker Art] to cause hundreds of Zifu Disciples to all fall down from midair. Something only capable of being used at the ‘divine will’ level? I’ve already reached the ‘divine sense’ level!”

Ning continued to read carefully. It really was alluring. Given the power of his soul, once he used the [Soulshaker Art], he would be able to deal with the vast majority of Wanxiang Adepts! After all, it was virtually guaranteed that only Primal Daoists would have souls at the divine sense level! Ning’s soul was so very powerful that if he were to use the [Soulshaker Art], he would naturally be able to dominate the vast majority of Wanxiang Adepts.

its a novel.
Oh ok What is the name?

Ning's powers comes from his understanding of Type 2 Concepts, that's completely different from the souls/emotions in NNT.
ok his physicals can be drained either way

Which feats put the enhanced purge a layer above the normal version? Just being an enhanced version doesn't put it one layer above.
Affect Fraudrin that is supposed to be immune to any type of effects of the purge

Okay? When did she destroy anyone's soul tho? Iirc she was just like weaker demons and first had to absorb the souls which would be destroyed after that.
By being able to absorb the Soul she can destroy it being far stronger would grant Resistance to it as i explained they scale to the Soul manipulation in général and all of it’s applications since they would have to resist Soul magic in general
As i said before, i am confused about what this Resonance does so any scan explaining it would be good.
possess and destroy the Soul can manipulate it in any possible way stun it etc…

I will get the quotes talking about soul layers for Ning.
Thank you

Back