• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ban does have the better stamina and better regen here but Ban can't really bypass the regen. Ban can be pelted by the rainmaku for hours. I assume Ban has the greater layered soul hax resistance so Ji ning's soul hax prob won't work much here. I'm thinking it's either incon or Ban at some point will have worn Ji down to the point he can't keep the rainmaku up, he can't use his soul hax.

It'll be like Ban just ripping his organs out and amping himself till Ji ning can't do anything or Ban getting sliced up till Ji ning can't use his rainmaku anymore and after that Ban ends up killing him. Ban fra 🥱

What stops Ning from just freezing the guy? Post-Purgatory Ban also has no regeneration or immortality to speak of so he can just get Rainwatered to gore.

Can't Jing just AP stomp

He's already 6-C+ with a pretty sizeable scaling chain, iirc.

Also, while we're at it, I think you need to be reminded, if X power/ability/item, etc is not yet on the profile then it's not to be used or taken in "calculation" on matches.

Can't Jing just AP stomp

He's already 6-C+ with a pretty sizeable scaling chain, iirc.
we are upgrading Ban He doesn’t have any 6-C form anymore he might get High 6-B or 6-A We don’t use the ancient scaling chain + Ban would steal this power anyway

What stops Ning from just freezing the guy? Post-Purgatory Ban also has no regeneration or immortality to speak of so he can just get Rainwatered to gore.
Going with the NNT Resistance in verse and as stated by Merlin during the Cocoon of darkness scene the higher the power lvl of someone the higher his resistances Ban’s son is accepted as resistant to AZ with his chapter 70 feat Ban would scale

Also, while we're at it, I think you need to be reminded, if X power/ability/item, etc is not yet on the profile then it's not to be used or taken in "calculation" on matches.
Actually We use things that aren’t on the profiles due to the massive upgrades going on as long as We explain the feats or source them/give a way to verify to those who want to

we are upgrading Ban He doesn’t have any 6-C form anymore he might get High 6-B or 6-A We don’t use the ancient scaling chain + Ban would steal this power anyway
Those upgrades mean nothing at all until implemented. And Ban would have to do that before the shredding of his body or the soul destroying attack.
Going with the NNT Resistance in verse and as stated by Merlin during the Cocoon of darkness scene the higher the power lvl of someone the higher his resistances Ban’s son is accepted as resistant to AZ with his chapter 70 feat Ban would scale
He resists cold not being trapped under a mountain of ice.
Actually We use things that aren’t on the profiles due to the massive upgrades going on as long as We explain the feats or source them/give a way to verify to those who want to
Uh no, we don't. And if there are threads where this happens then we have a massive problem.

Yall NNT mfs work way to slow with CRTs
Work with us then 🥵
Asura wants to make everything related to scaling chains so it’s long
I wait for the end of the current fight to end my CRT
And lots of vs threads take lots of Time to the most active members aka me Majin and Speedster that takes way too much Time to spam our walls with these threads

To add more to this sauce NNT has been lowballed for years We have to work on it too to make sure People stop underestimating the verse
Some people finally understood that it’s a strong verse now but There is another problem they most of the time nerf characters in vs by removing lots of abilities

And for the final ingredient i spend hours explaining basic shit to people in downgrade threads and their sheeps follow them anyway (Like for the Mid High Regen negation downgrade thread)

Those upgrades mean nothing at all until implemented. And Ban would have to do that before the shredding of his body or the soul destroying attack.
Funny when the last Ji ning debate was full of things that were not on his profile but We accepted it since it was factual
We are trying to find truth Which as nothing to do with the profiles We go by FEATS
What would shred his body ? How many layers of soul hax does ning have/How does his soul hax work

He resists cold not being trapped under a mountain of ice.
How fast would this mountain be ? How heavy ? And he might have the AP/range to break it

Uh no, we don't. And if there are threads where this happens then we have a massive problem.
Then there’s a massive problem if you decide to avoid feats to make outdated profiles supersede the author

It's not superseding the author, it's not using what's not accepted yet to be on a profile.

I could also suddenly say, Ji Ning has the ability to manipulate the plot and should be used in this match but I will add later it on the profile...but till then we can use it even if it's not - this creates a situation that anyone could say X has Y power but not be in profile creating chaos. We have always used just what's on profile and nothing else till a CRT is finished, no more, no less.

If you don't like to debate a character till its CRT is done then don't debate or ask for people to not use him/her till they are updated.

Funny when the last Ji ning debate was full of things that were not on his profile but We accepted it since it was factual
Like? And if there were then sure, lay em (arguments) out elsewhere and I will request a deletion of any such match from his page. Whataboutisms aren't an excuse for anything.
We are trying to find truth Which as nothing to do with the profiles We go by FEATS
What would shred his body ? How many layers of soul hax does ning have/How does his soul hax work
Rain danmaku that vastly surpasses Ban's durability.

4 layers above baseline since the level of one's soul is proportional to cultivation realms and Ning's is at the level of a Primal Daoist.

How fast would this mountain be ? How heavy ? And he might have the AP/range to break it
The water spawns immediately on targets. Weight isn't the main as issue as much as is durability of the ice. It hinders people on the level of Ning so I'd doubt it.
Then there’s a massive problem if you decide to avoid feats to make outdated profiles supersede the author
I could decide now that Ning actuay has concept-hax via touching upon the Dao in this key. That wouldn't mean anything until I have it approved. Just cause you see a feat as valid doesn't mean the rest of the site will. I won't even address that author intent point since its irrelevant nonsense as far as validity of feats goes most of the time.

It's not superseding the author, it's not using what's not accepted yet to be on a profile.
It is tho you just have to ask for the feats

I could also suddenly say, Ji Ning has the ability to manipulate the plot and should be used in this match but I will add later it on the profile...but till then we can use it even if it's not - this creates a situation that anyone could say X has Y power but not be in profile creating chaos. We have always used just what's on profile and nothing else till a CRT is finished, no more, no less.
Sure show us Ning manipulating the plot
If it is stated in verse then you can use it that’s obvious

If you don't like to debate a character till its CRT is done then don't debate or ask for people to not use him/her till they are updated.
Read the top of the page

I’ll repeat anyway Youtube for King Spammed 5 to 10 vs threads despite most of the NNT supporters telling him to stop doing so
Merlin vs ji ning Ban vs ji ning some Naruto and bc debates etc…
We asked him POLITELY to stop but he won’t if I don’t come and defend NNT nobody will and since profiles are outdated/lots of people dislike NNT (That’s just factual not something I say for your pity or because I’m angry) it often leads to biased results

He's well within his rights to make matches until you get a CRT approved, even if you think it's outdated so long as he follows the rules.

I sincerely doubt anyone on the thread that argues against it cares enough about NNT to actively malign it though.

Like? And if there were then sure, lay em (arguments) out elsewhere and I will request a deletion of any such match from his page. Whataboutisms aren't an excuse for anything.
Some speed bs that wasn’t accepted
Some amps that were not even fully decided yet

Rain danmaku that vastly surpasses Ban's durability.
Said durability is outdated + Ban has the ability to extend his nunchaku and could clear an entire country with it pretty sure he would counter something/someone that would be weaker than him and also slower than him

4 layers above baseline since the level of one's soul is proportional to cultivation realms and Ning's is at the level of a Primal Daoist.
Oh that’s nice I don’t remember Ban’s layers so might be a stomp

The water spawns immediately on targets. Weight isn't the main as issue as much as is durability of the ice. It hinders people on the level of Ning so I'd doubt it.
Ban would outclass him and could touch him from hundreds of kms (draining his power and speed)

I could decide now that Ning actuay has concept-hax via touching upon the Dao in this key. That wouldn't mean anything until I have it approved. Just cause you see a feat as valid doesn't mean the rest of the site will. I won't even address that author intent point since its irrelevant nonsense as far as validity of feats goes most of the time.
Ok then the vs threads have lots of problems I didn’t see any layers on the page for the soul Manip therefore ig it can’t be used since you could be a liar and using something that doesn’t exist 😤
Ban is anyway in his last key therefore I think there is no problem in the showing of abilities since it’s his last key that encompass pretty much everything except his regen
(I understand your point it just doesn’t make sense to me but it is how it is)

Voting for Ji Ning I don’t want to debate it anymore nobody else will defend Ban and his profile is outdated so ig nothing i’d say would change your mind

Sure show us Ning manipulating the plot
If it is stated in verse then you can use it that’s obvious

I was giving an example as I say if you read more on that row.

Anyway, till power/statistic is on a profile is ignored on matches. Always has been like this and will continue to be. If you don't like then add a new rule on the wiki after making a thread.

This has been enough about this subject, either continue with what's present or postpone the match till the CRT is accepted. No more delays.

He's well within his rights to make matches until you get a CRT approved, even if you think it's outdated so long as he follows the rules.

I sincerely doubt anyone on the thread that argues against it cares enough about NNT to actively malign it though.
Yeah the problem is it will just take more time and add more work for us if you want to use outdated informations despite being told they were outdated then ok ig

Idk if someone here dislike NNT but it was the case for the BC vs NNT thing The Asta Yuno vs Mel and Zel thing and even one of our « supporters » is kind of hating on NNT which is weird

Yeah and I was just using it to say if you had proofs about it you could give it to me that’s it

Anyway, till power/statistic is on a profile is ignored on matches. Always has been like this and will continue to be. If you don't like then add a new rule on the wiki after making a thread.
Yeah I’ll keep that in mind + I don’t want to create rules it would be better if people respected us enough to gently stop doing things that cause problems

This has been enough about this subject, either continue with what's present or postpone the match till the CRT is accepted. No more delays.
Yeah I vote for Ji Ning as I said I don’t think a nerfed Ban would beat him since his range isn’t on the profile yet

I have a question tho

How does it work for layers ? Do we need a page or can we explain it without it being on the page ?

Soul manipulation
Casual demon race soul manipulation = druid purge < zaratras sacrifice purge < unsealed meliodas/Ten commandment resistance < melascula spell < melascula echanted spell < cusack resonance < supreme deity blessing resistance < purgatory gnaw soul resistance < demon king soul/emotion stealing

here are the soul resistance layers (Speed sent Them to me)

And Ban’s range is on his profile apparently

Yeah the problem is it will just take more time and add more work for us if you want to use outdated informations despite being told they were outdated then ok ig
An accepted CRT would confirm that its outdated. As it stands we have your claim that it is and we can't go off of that regardless of whether a member is trustworthy or not.

Implement an accepted CRT and any added matches will be removed and such. I'm not really sure how the current use of a profile adds to a workload for new changes anyway. Ning was being used in matches when I was done with like, 15% of his profile tops. Never really stopped me from completing him all the way to 1-C for instance.
Idk if someone here dislike NNT but it was the case for the BC vs NNT thing The Asta Yuno vs Mel and Zel thing and even one of our « supporters » is kind of hating on NNT which is weird
It could just be that they see the scaling of the verse as very different from you rather than outright malice.

An accepted CRT would confirm that its outdated. As it stands we have your claim that it is and we can't go off of that regardless of whether a member is trustworthy or not.
It’s okay sorry if it felt rude
Implement an accepted CRT and any added matches will be removed and such. I'm not really sure how the current use of a profile adds to a workload for new changes anyway. Ning was being used in matches when I was done with like, 15% of his profile tops. Never really stopped me from completing him all the way to 1-C for instance.
The thing is Asura delayed it to 3 days you can verify it in the NNT thread and He won’t let us see the upgrade CRT until it’s fully completed
It could just be that they see the scaling of the verse as very different from you rather than outright malice.
saying they cap at Large Island lvl cuz they could « level britannia completely » despite the other feats isn’t really something i’d say if i wasn’t partially idiot or hating + this person stated He didn’t care about the verse + did absolutely nothing for the verse except agreeing on downgrades that have really weak arguments

By Asura and other people told me We could just cite them in vs threads just like when We make Heat scaling chains or explain reasons behind ratings
That usually needs the base feat or abilities to be accepted. I can cite specific instances of soul resistance if the overall power and scan is accepted, same with heat chains. I can't say, "he can simply erase him from existence" unless it's extremely clear cut if the power isn't on the profile at all. Even then, the thread would be pause until that gets added.

Soul manipulation
Casual demon race soul manipulation = druid purge < zaratras sacrifice purge < unsealed meliodas/Ten commandment resistance < melascula spell < melascula echanted spell < cusack resonance < supreme deity blessing resistance < purgatory gnaw soul resistance < demon king soul/emotion stealing

Here are the layers for soul Resistance Ban scales to the purgatory layer for obvious reasons (For those who don’t know He adapted and resisted it for thousands of years)

As for the range the reasoning is on the profiles He could clear thousands of small ennemies propagating in the entire country without moving From where he was

He can bypass durability absorb the AP and Speed of someone to use it against them slowing them down heavily and even during his BOS key He could completely drain someone stronger than him in a few seconds/mins

Also his current key that is used has the Immortality He gave it to elaine during the arc and i think the author wanted Ban to have it since He called him the « undead guy »

For the non incorporated ratings We have some accepted Class T for everyone stronger than Diane but it’s not in his profile

That usually needs the base feat or abilities to be accepted. I can cite specific instances of soul resistance if the overall power and scan is accepted, same with heat chains. I can't say, "he can simply erase him from existence" unless it's extremely clear cut if the power isn't on the profile at all. Even then, the thread would be pause until that gets added.
Okay okay i think We based the layers on accepted things so it should be alright ig

.....Are all those specific instances though? Like, each shown to negate the last? I'd hope so else the same logic can be applied to Ning by going "Early Houtian <Mid Houtian < Late Houtian < Early Xiantian.....". Which is obviously exaggerated.

.....Are all those specific instances though? Like, each shown to negate the last? I'd hope so else the same logic can be applied to Ning by going "Early Houtian <Mid Houtian < Late Houtian < Early Xiantian.....". Which is obviously exaggerated.
Just imagine if we did it like this.

****, Ning be vibing on Bleach even in his Xiantian key.

Soul manipulation
Casual demon race soul manipulation = druid purge

it’s the base layer of red/Gray demons

< zaratras sacrifice purge

Which could basically get Fraudrin out of his brother’s body

< unsealed meliodas/Ten commandment resistance

Impossible for Purge to affect them or even Archangels if they aren’t MASSIVELY WEAKENED

< melascula spell

Could affect Unsealed Meli (He managed to retain his soul for a moment

< melascula echanted spell

just stronger might be 4kota related here since the Soul Manip is stated to be far beyond anything she had before due to chaos amp

< cusack resonance

can access the mind/Soul of people that have blessings even though it won’t work if they strengthen their soul

< supreme deity blessing resistance

Stopped Resonance easily

< purgatory gnaw soul resistance

Even Merlin can’t go there + complete soul destruction you transform into formles being etc…

< demon king soul/emotion stealing

Could affect Meli that is immune to purgatory

Are there actual scans of this and such? If so then showcase them and if they fit then sure, Ning would have to rely on Danmaku, skill and fire attacks. Not much of a disadvantage but notable.

Back